- » Soy Sauce Rice
Soy Sauce Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy sauce rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy sauce rice recipes.
Red Beans And Rice With Soy Sauce
1) In a saucepan place the beans, cover with water and bring to boil.
2) Remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour, drain.
3) Cover with fresh water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 40.4068
You May Also Like!
Basic White Or Brown Sauce
Put oil into a saucepan.
Do not heat.
Combine soy and brown rice flour in a small bowl and dissolve mixture in the oil.
Stir the liquid in gradually, smoothing out any lumps.
Put saucepan over medium heat.
Stir constantly, cooking until mixture boils and is... - 29.7094
Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
1. Place the ginger, garlic, sugar, and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the liquid to a bowl to cool.
2. When the mixture is at room temperature, combine it with the soy sauce,... - 32.894
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
Quick Soy Egg Fried Rice
I have found the best way to impress the short-notice guests at home! Learn the recipe of egg fried rice from this video and treat your guests with this delicacy so that they can't stop raving about your amazing culinary skills to the others. All you need is... - 86.8972
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and celery until tender.
2. Saute rice in chicken bouillon until hot and golden.
3. Add onion mixture and ham or shrimp. When these ingredients are well mixed, hollow a center in the rice. Pour 4 egg whites into the hollow and... - 33.509
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 32.4738