- » Soy Sauce Noodles
Soy Sauce Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy sauce noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy sauce noodles recipes.
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles
You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings. - 100.588
Chinese Soy Sauce Noodles
Chinese soy sauce noodles is a simple noodles stir fry prepared with broad noodles. The chef here has added onions, bell peppers and flavored with soy sauce and Chinese five spice for an authentic touch. Try out this simple noodle stir fry recipe after a... - 83.7621
Maggi Noodles With Soy Sauce
A quick to fix noodles snack made with maggi noodles. Flavored with soy sauce and chili sauce, this snacky noodles is quite savory and easily prepared. - 46.861
Stir Fried Noodles With Chanterelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles, stir once and boil until al dente. Drain and shake off the excess water.
2. Heat a wok until very hot, and then add the canola oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chanterelles,... - 25.7925
You May Also Like!
Soba Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1 Bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil.
Add the soba and cookfor 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 28.2969
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 47.9584
Garnished Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, sesame oil and sugar together and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, toss the freshly cooked noodles with oil, cover and keep aside until required.
3) Add the ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame... - 47.4767
Noodles With Chinese Barbecued Pork
Place cooked noodles in deep bowl.
Cut noodles with kitchen scissors into 3-inch pieces.
Mix in onions, bean sprouts, pork, and snow peas.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Toss noodles with sauce. - 33.6123
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 40.1803
American Chow Mein Sauce
Add flavoring/thickening, stir lightly and cook 1 minute.
Serve piping hot over cooked rice and/or Chinese (canned) noodles.
Garnish with sliced green onions or sliced boiled eggs.
Nuts may be added.
Season with soy sauce.
Cooking time 15 minutes. - 24.1051
Soy Jam Noodles
If you are trying to be fancy you can very well check out this Soy Jam Noodles. This Soy Jam Noodles recipe is very low-hassle. Make it tomorrow! - 35.209
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.301
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Noodles (콩국수)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried soybeans in water for about 12 hours. After 12 hours, the soybeans will be tripled in size amounting to 3 cups of soaked soybeans.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add the soaked soybeans and once the water... - 120.334
Chinese Noodle Bake
Bake 1/2 hour at 350° covered, 1/2 hour at 350° uncovered.
Add 1 can Chinese noodles and bake 15 minutes more. - 25.8315
Soy Sauce Noodles Recipes By Category