- » Soy Sauce Marinade
Soy Sauce Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy sauce marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy sauce marinade recipes.
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.401
Soy Sauce Marinade For Lamb Chops
Place soy sauce, garlic, oil and honey in electric blender container.
Cover; process until garlic is finely chopped.
Pour marinade over lamb chops.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Remove chops from marinade before cooking.
Marinade may be re-... - 26.6022
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Soy Sugar Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Heat water. Stir in sugar and salt to dissolve; then add soy sauce.
2. Add to pork strips and let stand 2 hours, turning frequently. Then roast - 18.4811
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 26.7559
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 26.7811
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Multi Purpose Marinade
Mix all ingredients well and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking. - 29.8252
Combine all ingredients in a screw top jar, shake well.
Use to marinate meat immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to use. - 23.0235
Soy Ginger Marinade
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Whisk until blended.
If possible, let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before using, to allow the flavors to blend. - 27.5361
Mix the marinade ingredients together.
No salt will be necessary after cooking, though a grinding of pepper will not go amiss. - 26.2938
This mouthwateringly delicious recipe for Teriyaki Marinade is great to enjoy with your family and friends. This Teriyaki Marinade is indeed a great treat for any occasion or any time of the day. Give it a try and savor this wonderful recipe! - 28.9905
Soy Garlic Steak Sauce
This homemade steak sauce is a simple steak sauce made with oriental flavors to it. with soy sauce, garlic and ginger root as the main ingrdients, this steak sauce is non-cooked and easy to prepare. - 24.9498
Soy Marinade For Steaks
Simmer ingredients together for 3 minutes, then cool.
Pour over raw steaks; cover and chill for several hours.
Or marinate steaks at room temperature for 30 minutes before broiling.
Turn steaks over during marinating. - 25.3822
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.1131
Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over meat and let marinate from 1 hour to overnight, depending on thickness of meat and amount of flavor desired.
Pan- or oven-broil or barbecue. - 27.6044
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
Soy And Ginger Marinade
In a jar combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, wine, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake vigorously to mix well.
Pour over meats, poultry or seafood to marinate. - 27.629
Soy Sesame Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir until well-blended.
Use to marinate beef or lamb before grilling. - 27.7471
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 19.7072
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 40.9286
Turkey Fillets In Spicy Cilantro Marinade
Turkey fillets in spicy cilantro marinade is a grill cooked turkey recipe. Made with a zesty tomato juice, soy sauce, and lime juice marinade flavored with cilantro and garlic, the turkey fillets are chilled to mingle flavors. Cooked over hot charcoal with... - 40.8054
Korean Beef With Sake Marinade
For best results, partially freeze meat before slicing.
Slice the beef into thin 2-inch strips, cutting against the grain.
Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide meat between the 2... - 42.0945
Cover steaks with soy sauce mixture.
Add remaining ingredients; let soak overnight.
Cook over charcoal for 3 minutes on each side.
Serve hot. - 28.0306
Cut chicken into serving pieces and place in a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, turn meat occasionally.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Barbecue chicken pieces over medium hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or... - 34.0887
Tangerine Peel Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Soak tangerine peel; then mince, along with garlic clove. Place in a deep bowl.
2. Heat stock and add with remaining ingredients, blending well.
3. Add chicken; let stand 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 24.5414
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 22.0476
Soy Marinated Skin Steaks
Combine the garlic, soy sauce, oregano, oil, tomato paste and pepper and spread on both sides of steaks.
Broil steaks 2 inches from source of heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Slice very thinly on the diagonal and serve at room... - 35.8378
Salmon Steak Marinade
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Set aside till required
3. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 30.2311
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Use to marinate beef, pork, or chicken before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 19.9985
Sweet And Sour Marinade
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, vinegar, brown sugar, and garlic powder; stir well.
Use to marinate beef or pork before cooking; use to baste during cooking. - 21.1627
Combine oil, soy sauce, dry sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in plastic bag set in deep bowl or a shallow baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over meat.
Close bag or cover dish; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Turn bag or spoon... - 33.0625
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Chicken Kebabs Marinated With Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar
Why resort to ready-made restaurant or roadside kebabs when you can make a better one at your own kitchen? Betty shares a delectable chicken kebab recipe using brown-sugar soy sauce marinade. It’s so good that you won’t need another excuse to hit the... - 102.058
Apple Soy Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 31.7182
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.366
Zesty Beef Marinade
Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 27.9646
1) In a large bowl, combine salad oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and dry mustard. Mix all well.
2) Patricia's Marinade can be used as a marinade for all kinds of meat or poultry. - 30.3267
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 34.9515
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Roasted Spareribs In Garlic And Hoisin Sauce Marinade
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the spareribs to the marinade and turn them to coat.
Let the ribs marinate, covered and chilled, for 2 to 4 hours.
Bake the ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan, at 375°... - 32.8809
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Seafood Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
Cut the fish into neat cubes.
Monkfish is shown in the picture and this is ideal for kebabs, but hake, halibut, salmon or turbot or sliced scallops could be used.
Place the diced fish and prawns into the... - 41.5414
Put soy sauce, onions and cloves of garlic into blender and liquefy.
Add Kitchen Bouquet and Beau Monde to liquified mixture and blend.
Marinate any meat. - 26.4403
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.2185
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 25.5597
Homemade Beef Marinade
Perhaps you never knew that preparing a perfect beef marinade at your home, is so easy. Yes, you only need to collect the right ingredients and then it's just mixing. Use this marinade to marinate your beef and cook up a flavorful beef recipe. - 107.097
Brown Bean Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Mash brown beans to a paste; mince garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with stock, salt, sugar and soy sauce. Slowly heat, stirring, but do not boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Then stir in sherry, Five Spices and food coloring, mixing well to blend. Add... - 24.2931
Marinade For Steak Strips
Combine all marinade ingredients in bowl; add steak strips.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Re- move steak strips from marinade before cooking. - 28.6726
Five Spices Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Mince garlic; then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out and let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 20.8104
Beef Steak Marinade
Combine all marinade ingredients in electric blender container.
Cover; process for about 2 minutes.
Pour marinade over steak; let stand at room temperature for about 4 hours.
Remove steak from marinade be- fore cooking.
Marinade may be used for basting sauce... - 31.9942
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 41.8603
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 39.1262
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
Pot Roast Marinade
Pot Roast Marinade is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Pot Roast Marinade for yourself! - 32.0133
Tangy Pork Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 24.4046
Rumaki With Japanese Soy Sauce
1) With a sharp knife make a small incision in center of each piece of chicken liver.
2) Insert a sliver of water chestnut inside each cuts.
3) Wrap with a half strip of bacon. Secure tightly with a toothpick.
4) In a small bowl mix soy sauce and... - 38.3743
Pork Steak With Soy Sauce
Take a look at this absolutely delicious and easy to put together pork steak recipe. Here in the video the chef provides simple directives to make scrumptious pork combined with lemon juice and brown sugar. Seems very flavorful, tender and something different... - 92.96
Rumaki Using Soy Sauce And Honey
1. Rinse chicken livers under running cold water and drain on paper toweling; cut into halves and put into a bowl.
2. Pour a mixture of honey, soy sauce, oil and garlic over the liver pieces; cover. Let stand about 30 minutes, turning pieces occasionally.... - 32.9156
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 27.6393
1. In a blender. combine soy sauce, sake or dry vermouth, sugar, tomato paste, cloves garlic and gingerroot, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork or fish - 28.8582
1. Blend the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat it required.
3. Use the Teriyaki Marinade to marinate and glaze beef, pork or chicken kabobs. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce for kabobs or appetizers. - 30.2672
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
The chinese marinade is a specially prepared marinade made with a soy sauce and oil base. Flavored with garlic, ginger and mustard, the chinese marinade is great for all sorts of meat or poultry. - 27.3852
Pineapple Tenderizing Marinade
1) In a bowl, combine the unsweetened pineapple juice and soy sauce together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 1 pound of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the meat in a plastic or... - 29.1822
Place pork, chicken, or fish in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, sake, sugar, tomato paste, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.7152
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
Fajita Steaks With Honey Pickle Salsa
If using, prepare Honey-Pickle Salsa.
Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
For glaze, -in a small saucepan combine vinegar, brown sugar, lime peel, lime juice, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
Bring to boiling over medium heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 38.8446
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Marinades Far Lamb Kebabs
Mix all the ingredients together and leave the meat in the marinade at room temperature for 2 hours, turning as often as you can.
Transfer the lamb to skewers with fresh bay leaves between the cubes, or alternate with pieces of pepper, whole mushrooms, whole... - 34.761
Thai Steak Marinade - Hot Thai Kitchen!
This is part 1 of a 4-part series on Thai grilled steak. In this part I show you an awesome marinade and tips on how to grill steak well. In parts 2-4, this steak will be turned into 3 delicious Thai recipes! - 0
Veal Kebabs In Chinese Marinade
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, cover and stand for 2-3 hours.
Drain meat and thread onto skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn and baste frequently with the marinade while cooking. - 30.6565
1) In a bowl, add the sherry, soy, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, garlic, root ginger, and peppercorns.
2) Mix well.
3) Use to marinate boneless pieces of chicken for barbequing. - 31.5488
In bowl, whisk together oil, whisky, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper and garlic.
Makes about 3/4 cup (175 mL). - 23.7097
Spicy Oriental Marinade
The Spicy Oriental Marinade is heavenly! Trust me, you will love the flavor the Spicy Oriental Marinade brings to your meat! Try it! - 26.5231
Soy Sauce Marinade Recipes By Category
Soy Sauce Marinade Ingredient: