Soy Sauce Noodles
- » Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
Soy Sauce Fried Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Soy Sauce Fried Noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Soy Sauce Fried Noodles recipes.
Chinese Soy Sauce Noodles
Chinese soy sauce noodles is a simple noodles stir fry prepared with broad noodles. The chef here has added onions, bell peppers and flavored with soy sauce and Chinese five spice for an authentic touch. Try out this simple noodle stir fry recipe after a... - 82.1421
Stir Fried Noodles With Chanterelle
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles, stir once and boil until al dente. Drain and shake off the excess water.
2. Heat a wok until very hot, and then add the canola oil and heat until shimmering. Add the chanterelles,... - 27.4601
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles
You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings. - 116.071
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry With Noodles
Noodles and stir fry is a yummy course for the day! The culmination of the pork and the noodles is indeed to make anybody's tummy rumble. A video which is not get full marks on the demo but the recipe is worth it! See the video for more! - 89.8139
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 83.0408
Soy Jam Noodles
If you are trying to be fancy you can very well check out this Soy Jam Noodles. This Soy Jam Noodles recipe is very low-hassle. Make it tomorrow! - 36.342
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 98.2291
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn... - 46.408
Stir Fried Chicken Topping L For Basic Noodles N Soup
In addition to the already great chicken topping; mushrooms, spinach and ham do work their wonders on this Stir Fried Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. This Stir Fried Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup proves that chicken toppings are one among... - 40.2612
Fried Shrimp Noodles
Soak the mushrooms in hot water 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Dice the shrimp and mix with the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
Cook the bamboo shoots, cabbage, mushrooms, and salt 5 minutes, stirring... - 44.0196
Fried Yellow Noodles With Prawns
If you like eating noodles, you must try these yellow noodles with prawns. These noodles are easy to make and contain a lot of flavor which comes due to seasoning and vegetables. See how the chef makes the dish in a peaceful location and then enjoys the whole... - 124.349
Fried Noodles With Chicken And Vegetables
1 Divide noodles into four portions. Deep-fry each portion in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
2 Cut chicken meat into strips. Heat wok, add 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil and stir-fry chicken and shrimp with garlic. Add bamboo shoot,... - 37.7435
Chinese Style Stir Fry Noodles With Chilly Garlic Sauce
I have prepared a spicy version of the ever popular noodles with a yummy garlicky flavor. If you love spicy food and garlic you can never say 'No' to this one. I used chilly sauce for this recipe and a small quantity was sufficient to bring the fiery taste. - 0
Stir Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimps And Vegetables
Rinse shrimps with cold water.
Drain and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate the shrimps with wine, 1/2 tsp salt, and tapioca starch.
Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes until soft; drain well.
Heat a wok over high heat until... - 46.1262
Stir Fried Pea Starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork is a real tangy meal you ought to be preparing at home. The shrimp and pork mixture in this Stir Fried Pea starch Noodles With Shrimp And Pork recipe does taste great with pea starch noodles. Definitely worth... - 39.6351
Pan-fried Noodles With Chicken Livers
These Pan-Fried noodles with Chicken Livers are a desire ! Just try out these crispy brown noodles and chicken livers dish for your next meal and let me know if you agree with me! Your suggestions for these Pan-fried noodles with chicken livers are welcome ! - 45.7121
Stir-fried Noodles With Shrimp
Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp does have that delightful Chinese flair to it. After eating this Stir-Fried Noodles With Shrimp I always feel that shrimp renders the perfect touch to stir fried noodles. A great way to end a day! - 41.6815
Noodles With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl, soak dried Chinese mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and reserve the soaking liquid.
3. Chop off the mushroom stalks and thinly slice the caps.
4. In a large saucepan, prepare salt water, boil... - 45.9832
Stir Fry Instant Noodle With Beef
Chinese stir fried instant noodles with beef is a wonderful stir fry prepared with instant noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredients. The chef here makes the recipe to look all the more simple to... - 102.072
Chinese Stir-fried Beef Noodle
Beef noodle stir-fry is a wonderful chinese style stir-fry with a scrumptious taste. This is a simple yet an excellent dish to prepare for lunch or dinner. All the ingredients used here are available straight from your kitchen cabinet. So quickly gear up to... - 100.258
Chicken Livers With Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and chill.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in heavy skillet, add noodles and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook noodles, stirring, for 6 minutes.
Remove to a heated platter and keep warm.
Add... - 47.9278
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 124.773
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
Pad See Ewe
You can now cook tasty Thai food at your home. Easy to make stir fried noodles include greens and meats for both taste and health. Make this dish at home and impress your guest with it. - 84.6558
Mixed Fried Noodles Indonesian Style
1. Boil noodles as per packet directions until al dente. Do not over cook them and leave them a bit firm. Drain noodles in a colander until needed.
2. In a large Chinese wok or deep frying pan, heat oil over a high flame.
3. When oil is... - 42.5918
Soft Noodles With Crab Meat Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes.
2. Drain over a metal sieve and spread with a fork.
3. Transfer the noodles in a serving dish and keep it warm.
4. In a wok or a frying pan, heat oil.
5.... - 42.607
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring to separate... - 43.2344
Noodles In Schezwan Sauce With Vegetables
Do you love spicy noodles? Watch Chef Vikas, in this video as he prepares some delicious schezwan noodles long with vegetables. A great dish that is simple and quick to make! - 96.7724
Noodles With Stir Fried Chilli Veg
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to the boil and cook for 4 mins, then drain well. Mix the tomato puree, soy and chilli sauce in a small bowl with 150ml water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan or wok, add the grated... - 31.2586
Beef And Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles
In small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch and 2 tbsp (25 mL) water; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
Trim fat from steak; cut meat into thin slices diagonally.
In nonstick skillet or large wok, heat half of the oil over... - 36.0408
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
Stir Fried Thin Noodle Pork And Vegetables
Looking out for an easy pork and noodles recipe? Then this stir fried thin noodle pork and vegetables recipe is just perfect for you. A quick stir and whisk in your wok and here your stir fry is ready to serve and eat. Surely this a wonderful recipe after a... - 102.176
Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry 1/2 the garlic in 1/2 of the heated oil for 1 minute until golden brown.
2) Stir the noodles and soy sauce, then stir continuously and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove in a serving dish and keep warm.
3) In... - 44.566
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake
I give this Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake a five star. This Stir Fried Chicken Liver Topping For Noodle Pancake is one of the most simplest ways of making a chicken topping for noodle pancake. Get set, go! - 33.0761
Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
1 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the egg white 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, and the water.
Add the pork and toss to coat.
Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 In a large saucepan of boiling... - 46.408
Soft Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimp And Pork
In a wok or saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat and stir-fry the scallions for 35 seconds.
Add the pork, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pink color is gone.
Stir in the shrimp, cook 25 seconds.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 40.9314
Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping L For Basic Noodles N Soup
The picture of a superb soup is all set when you add a few egg slices to Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. The very mention of Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup makes my mouth water. This will tickle your... - 36.781
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts
Friends always enjoy this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts. I wanted more people to enjoy and that is the reason why I am posting this Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork Shrimp And Bean Sprouts recipe. Have a nice time-cooking and... - 38.2018
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, toss the chicken strips with the oyster sauce and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the noodles and cook until al dente. Drain the noodles and rinse them... - 30.9927
Noodles With Clams And Black Bean Sauce
With a pestle and mortar (or a food processor) make a smooth paste of the black beans and garlic.
In a wok or a deep saucepan, over medium heat, heat the peanut oil and stir-fry the beans-garlic mixture for 40 seconds.
Blend the soy sauce, sherry, and sugar... - 43.6734
Zesty Asian Vegetables With Soy Sauce
Would you believe if someone told you that you could whomp up a flavor-packed dish in just 30 minutes? Well, this Asian style dish by Betty surprisingly does so. Loaded with fresh veggies and cooked in zesty soy sauce, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 93.5817
Sesame Noodles With Tofu
1. Cut the tofu into 12 pieces and mix with 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, then stir-fry the vegetables, garlic and ginger for 2 mins until the vegetables are starting to wilt. Drizzle with 2 tbsp water, then... - 34.8842
Honey Garlic Scallion Noodles
Here's a great recipe that's really delicious and easy to do. It's a honey garlic scallion stir-fried noodle that's sweet, with a touch of spice. If the flavor looks familiar, you're right. It's the same sauce from the Hawaiian chicken we did a few months... - 121.526
Singapore Fried Noodles
1. To prepare the rice noodles soak them in hot water for 5-10 minutes, rinse in cold water and drain.
2. Drain the dried shrimps.
3. Thinly shred the meat or Char Siu.
4. In a preheated wok, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and stir-fry the... - 45.4138
Spicy Stir Fry Noodles
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 106.871
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
Preparation In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice... - 41.8827
Soft Fried Noodles With Mushrooms
Cook noodles in large saucepan in boiling, lightly salted water 6 to 8 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over low heat.
Add noodles; stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and almonds; mix well.
Stir in broth, soy... - 31.1622
Chicken And Fried Noodles
In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, stir in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes, browning slightly.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch, stir in the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes, or until the liquid from the mushrooms thickens.
Stir in... - 42.4272
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 99.7749
Soft Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Soak dried mushrooms in enough warm water to cover tor 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water.
Blend chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set... - 43.0892
1) In water, soak the noodles till soft.
2) Beat 3 eggs and in a small pan, fry them.
3) Cut the fried egg into small pieces.
4) Neatly chop the cilantro as well as the green onion into small pieces.
5) Once the noodles are tender, fry them till... - 39.8182
Chinese Fried Noodles Both Sides Brown
Place the dried Canton noodles in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Then take out immediately and rinse with cold water and drain.
Mix the noodles with 2 Tbs oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Marinate meat with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch.
Soak... - 43.6303
Fried Soft Noodles
Fried Soft Noodles is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 38.3876
Beef With Noodles
Place a clean towel over wire cooling racks.
Spread cooked noodles evenly over towel.
Let dry about 3 hours.
Combine water, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the salt and bouillon granules in small bowl.
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2-inches... - 45.01
Spicy Stir Fried Vegetables With Noodles
Homemade spicy noodles for dinner? Here is a video from Ching’s secret showing you how to make a great spicy vegetable noodle dish. Loads of vegetables going into this dish, making it nice and healthy! Nothing fried just stir fried and plated out! - 97.2221
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 119.873
Easy Korean Stir Fried Noodles
This needs 4 basic ingredients – noodles, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil. The rest of the ingredients can be added as per your taste. So, learn to make this Korean noodles with this video! - 108.079
Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken
You will find the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken a rare treat! Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Shredded Chicken with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 47.1855
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 48.0575
Stir Fry Vegetable And Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles according to the packet directions.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan (skillet).
Stir fry the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the remaining vegetables and stir fry for 3... - 41.2649
Egg Fried Noodles With Vegetable Tofu
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar and chilli sauce.
2. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat about 5 cm (2 inches) of the vegetable oil until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
3. Fry tofu in the oil for 3-4 minutes... - 45.9673
Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Fried Noodles With Vegetables is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fried Noodles With Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.8743
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
Pea Starch Noodles And Egg Sauce
My mom used to make a lot of this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce at home. We always enjoyed it and your family too will enjoy this Pea starch Noodles And Egg Sauce recipe if they are fond of Chinese meals. Give it a try - 30.7981
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.3038
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Sweet and Sour Sauce is a very nice recipe to make a meal tastier. You will enjoy this recipe of sweet and sour sauce with different dishes. It can be served with rice, noodles, stir fried vegetables and meat. - 39.2444
Rice Noodles With Greens
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add ginger... - 33.1609
Jjajangmyeon Korean Noodles With Black Bean Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the pork belly, green onion, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients with spoon and set aside.
2. In a measuring jar pour in the water and mix corn starch into it, whisk and set aside.
3. In a measuring... - 0
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 37.2468
Jajangmyeon - Part 1
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about some Jajangmyeon? Another Korean-Chinese dish that Koreans are crazy about! In this video Cathlyn invites a special guest to her Korean kitchen who shares a mushroom appetizer recipe that compliments the Jajangmyeon;... - 79.0283
Scallop Stir Fry
Cook noodles in lightly salted boiling water according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add asparagus, red pepper, onions and garlic.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add scallops; stir-fry until scallops turn... - 33.9011
Easy Stir Fried Ramen With Pork, Shrimp, And Vegetables
Want to make a Chinese dish that can be a true family favorite? Here with chef CMToy, you can learn an easy method of preparing stir fried packet noodles made more delicious and nutritious with pork, shrimp and vegetables. This is a wonderful alternative to... - 117.547
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Tossed Noodles is a wonderful and tasty treat. The end results of this recipe is a an irresistible dish. I serve the Tossed Noodles frequently for the parties I host as it is a favorite amongst my guests! - 47.5362
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bacon and pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork... - 34.7116
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 121.843
Chicken N Vegetable Stir Fry
Chicken and vegetable stir fry is a flavorful and peppy stir fry made with chicken strips. Cooked with a golden onion soup mix with ginger and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is prepared with a slight and thick sauce. Simmered to a finish, it is served with... - 37.1508
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 92.4564
Cold Stirred Noodles
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
Cut noodles into 6-inch pieces.
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Toss noodles with sesame... - 41.5666
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.4883
Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake
I am on a spree of checking out different variations of topping for noodle cake and this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake is one of the results. I and my family were very much pleased with this Stir Fried Subgum Topping For Noodle Pancake recipe.... - 42.9641
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 36.5827
Wok N Roll Stir Fry
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn... - 102.952
Thai Peanut Noodle Stir Fry
In medium saucepan, combine chicken broth, mustard, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and cornstarch.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and begins to boil; reduce heat and keep warm.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 38.5944
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861