Soy Sauce Chicken
- » Soy Sauce Chicken Rice
Soy Sauce Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy sauce chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy sauce chicken rice recipes.
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 41.6236
Chicken In Soy Sauce
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the... - 32.136
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
Chinese Soy Chicken
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic; saute... - 34.1985
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 111.857
Chicken Kebabs Marinated With Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar
Why resort to ready-made restaurant or roadside kebabs when you can make a better one at your own kitchen? Betty shares a delectable chicken kebab recipe using brown-sugar soy sauce marinade. It’s so good that you won’t need another excuse to hit the... - 102.058
Korean Fried Chicken Wings With Sticky Soy Sauce
Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish. - 110.886
Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
1. Place the ginger, garlic, sugar, and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the liquid to a bowl to cool.
2. When the mixture is at room temperature, combine it with the soy sauce,... - 32.894
Chinese Fried Rice
1. Saute onions, green peppers, and celery until tender.
2. Saute rice in chicken bouillon until hot and golden.
3. Add onion mixture and ham or shrimp. When these ingredients are well mixed, hollow a center in the rice. Pour 4 egg whites into the hollow and... - 33.509
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Japanese Katsu Sauce
No now need to go to the restaurants. You can make the famous Japanese Katsu sauce right in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 99.1344
Soy Glazed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and onion powder; pour over chicken in bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24... - 35.392
Chinese Fried Rice
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet.
Add eggs, and cook until firm but not hard, stirring with fork.
Add rice, and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients, and cook 10 minutes; if mixture seems dry add 2 tablespoons butter or... - 30.6176
Spicy Soy Chicken Scallion Stir Fry
1. Cook the rice according to package directions; remove from the heat, and stir in the scallions.
2. Combine the broth, soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper in a bowl; set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 35.1025
How To Make Soy & Molasses Glazed Chicken
For the wise cook in you managing costs and needs is not a big thing. You can do it very gracefully. To help your further here is a simple but effective recipe of chicken in soy and molasses sauce. The chef also believes in frugal cooking. She cooks food that... - 109.884
Soy Ginger Smoked Chicken
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of chips in water; drain.
Prepare Soy-Ginger Baste and Dressing. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Rinse chickens; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place 5 to 6 slices... - 45.4003
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 27.0988
Fried Chicken Rice
Wash the rice in several changes of water.
Combine with the 2 cups water and the salt.
Cover, bring to a boil and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Drain, if necessary.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the bamboo shoots and mushrooms 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice... - 39.4294
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 45.0009
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice; set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger in a dish, mix.
Add chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving... - 34.5243
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Chicken And Rice
Cut the chicken in 1/2-inch cubes; marinate in the soy sauce for 1 hour.
Wash the rice thoroughly, then combine with the chicken broth; let stand for 45 minutes.
Bring to a boil and add the salt, Accent, mushrooms, and mix lightly.
Arrange the chicken on... - 35.5974
Easy Chicken Rice
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine onion, broth, soy sauce, rice and chicken.
Cook, covered, 8 minutes.
Stir in beans and water chestnuts.
Cook, covered, 1 minute or until hot - 27.5375
Sizzling Rice Chicken
I made the Sizzling Rice Chicken last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Sizzling Rice Chicken is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 48.2281
Basic Bbq Sauce
Ton whips up a quick sauce for some skewered Seitan - 112.625
Thinly slice chicken; marinate it for 30 minutes in a sauce made from the soy sauce and mirin.
If substituting sherry for the mirin, add 1 tablespoon sugar to the sauce.
Remove the chicken; mix the sauce with the chicken stock.
Use this mixture, instead of... - 26.011
Springtime Chicken And Rice
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, green pepper and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in rice, water chestnuts and ham. Cover; microwave on high 5... - 33.9634
Tasty Oriental Chicken
Place chicken in medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup cornstarch and toss until chicken is well coated.
Transfer chicken to colander and toss to remove excess cornstarch.
Place chicken broth in small bowl.
Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons... - 39.2679
Wild Rice Stuffed Chicken
The wild rice stuffed chicken is an herbed and stuffed chicken recipe cooked in the oven. Seasoned and prepared with a rice and grape mix, the wild rice stuffed chicken is cooked with in a casserole with a soy sauce and white wine baste. Flavorful and... - 45.3105
Fried Meat Rice
Cook the rice the day before you want to use it and refrigerate overnight.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Cook the rice in it, stirring steadily and pressing out any lumps, until lightly browned.
Add the pork or chicken, scallions, salt and pepper.
Cook 1... - 40.6528
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 44.2853
Chicken And Rice With Scallion
1) Cut the chicken in ½ inch cubes and marinate in the soy sauce for 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, soak rice in chicken broth for 45 minutes.
3) Cook the rice in the broth, add salt, Ac-€™cent, mushroom and mix lightly.
4) Arrange the... - 43.1547
Low Carb Chicken Fried Rice
1. Heat oil in a skillet; add in onion, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Add in carrot and bell pepper stir for few minutes.
3. Add in chicken and beans, season with soy sauce and mix well.
4. Add the rice stir for few minutes, season with... - 101.593
Classic Chicken Fried Rice
In skillet over medium heat, cook eggs in butter, without stirring, till set.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Remove from skillet; cut into thin strips.
In same skillet over medium heat, brown the rice in oil.
Add broth, water, chicken, and soy... - 44.1603
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 40.5769
Chicken N Vegetable Stir Fry
Chicken and vegetable stir fry is a flavorful and peppy stir fry made with chicken strips. Cooked with a golden onion soup mix with ginger and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is prepared with a slight and thick sauce. Simmered to a finish, it is served with... - 37.1508
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Delicious Chicken Fried Rice
In large nonstick skillet, over high heat, saute green onions, celery, bell pepper, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper in oil until tender-crisp.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is set.
Stir in rice, chicken, soy... - 33.0521
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Chicken Rice Soup
This Chicken Rice Soup is different from the usual fares. Try out this seasoned chicken and rice appetizer for your met meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Rice Soup are welcome ! - 36.5498
Brown Rice Chicken Bake
Brown Rice Chicken Bake is like the easiest baked dish I have ever tried cooking. Plenty of mayo and almonds , Brown Rice Chicken Bake always remain one of my favorite dishes. If you want a super easy dish, then look no further. - 32.7717
Scrambled Chicken And Rice
Cut the chicken and mushrooms in paper-thin slices.
In a deep skillet, combine the dashi OR the broth and clam juice, soy sauce, and sake.
Bring to a boil and add the chicken, mushrooms, and onions.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is... - 35.0816
Brussels Sprouts With Oriental Sauce
1 ln a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat.
Cut a small X into the base of each sprout to ensure that they cook evenly.
Add the Brussels sprouts and cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until just... - 39.4317
Chicken Rice Soup
1) In a saucepan, allow the dashi broth to boil over a medium heat; add the chicken, shiitake mushrooms, salt, sake, soy sauce, and rice stir well and simmer for about 3 min.
2) When the rice becomes soft, stir in the beaten eggs and
cook for... - 38.4412
Fried Rice With Chicken
Fried Rice With Chicken is a sumptous meal in itself. I often make this for the weekend luncheons and its so tasty you might actually forget to have the other dishes.Try this simple and easy recipe for Fried Rice With Chicken. - 34.9851
Chicken Livers And Rice Oriental Style
In saucepan combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
In skillet, brown chicken livers, onion, and pepper in butter.
Stir in soy sauce and ginger.
Spoon rice onto serving... - 41.0674
Easy Chicken Rice
1. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until hot. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 25.9898
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry With Rice
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok; add oils and heat.
Add chicken, garlic, and ginger; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until chicken is no longer pink, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add vegetables and half the broth... - 35.6468
Pineapple Chicken And Rice Bake
Place chicken pieces, onion, and red pepper into a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
In a small mixing bowl stir together undrained pineapple, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and cloves.
Pour pineapple mixture over chicken mixture in bag.
Seal... - 40.7194
Fried Rice With Chicken
This Fried Rice With Chicken makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice and meat dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice and Chicken are welcome ! - 46.6452
Chicken Fried Rice
Heat oil in large skillet, add rice and stir until hot.
Add chicken, onion, mushrooms and cook 5 minutes longer.
Beat eggs with remaining ingredients and add to rice, stirring rapidly so that mixture blends with rice before setting. - 31.2982
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 49.5919
Soy Braised Duck
Basic Stock : 1) Trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces and pork spare-ribs.
2) In a large pot, place the chicken and pork with the cold water, ginger and spring onions.
3) Bring to a boil and skim off the surface scum.
4) Then simmer,... - 44.6149
Chicken Fried Rice
Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan until it is very hot.
Add the garlic and pork or chicken and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and pepper to taste.
Fry, stirring constantly, until the rice is heated through and the... - 38.8623
Wild Rice And Chicken
1) Wash the Wild Rice well, at least a few times.
Drain and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a casserole dish, add chicken breasts, broth, garlic, soy sauce, poultry seasoning and pepper.
4) Next, add in the drained rice,... - 47.8352
Chicken Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy 10-inch frying pan, preferably non-stick. Pour in half of beaten egg, tilting pan to coat bottom. Cook over medium heat until bottom is pale gold and flecked with brown, about 2 minutes. Loosen edges with a spatula,... - 31.4906
Chinese Noodle Bake
Bake 1/2 hour at 350° covered, 1/2 hour at 350° uncovered.
Add 1 can Chinese noodles and bake 15 minutes more. - 28.3417
Stir Fried Rice Cakes
Soak the dried rice cake slices in cold water overnight or at least 12 hours.
Drain before cooking.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water until soft.
Discard stems and shred the mushrooms.
Defrost and rinse the raw shrimp.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper... - 42.8073
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe - This Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is just what you need as a break from the everyday regular home food. - 0
Malaysian Claypot Rice And Chicken
1. Wash chicken, and cut it into bite size pieces.
2. Boil chestnuts until soft, and set aside.
3. In a bowl, add chicken, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, sugar, sesame oil, and corn starch. Mix well. Let it marinate for about 20... - 95.6496
Warm And Inviting Chicken Fried Rice
Why would you want to order a take-away when you can make your own restaurant style stir-fried supper in just 40 minutes? Betty whomps up an Asian-influenced dish that you'll want to show off. Impressive looking and amazing tasty, this dish is worth a try.... - 101.415
Chicken And Prawns In Egg Fried Rice
Looking for some delicious lunch idea? Here is one just for you…chicken and prawns in egg fried rice. This dish makes a perfect meal and combines the goodness of meat, egg, herbs, veggies and rice. So why to wait for, just watch the video and relish the... - 128.615
Chicken, Rice And Vegetables
Remove the skin and bones of the chicken; cut the meat in bite-sized pieces.
Marinate in the soy sauce mixed with the sugar for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the chicken for 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and... - 41.1823
Old Fashioned Chicken And Rice Soup
Place the onions with 2 tablespoons of the stock in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
Add the rest of the stock, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, bay leaf, tarragon, thyme, and saffron.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and... - 36.8167
Rice: Cook rice as directed; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crisp.
Remove and drain; reserve grease in bowl.
Using a small amount of grease, brown onions until tender.
Remove and drain.
Using small amount of grease, stir fry... - 46.7839
Chicken Fried Rice
Mix chicken, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat wok until hot.
Add 1 tablespoon oil; rotate wok to coat side.
Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened throughout but still moist.
Remove eggs from wok.
Add 2 tablespoons oil; rotate wok to coat... - 45.1507
Grilled Ginger Chicken With Pineapple And Coconut Rice
Drain juice from pineapple into glass measuring cup.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine remaining juice with enough water to equal 2 cups.
Cook and stir rice and coconut in medium saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add juice... - 36.0802
Miso Chicken With Brown Rice
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub miso mixture over both sides of chicken breast halves. Wrap each breast half securely in plastic wrap. Arrange packets in steamer rack,- place rack in a Dutch oven. Steam packets, covered, 20 minutes or... - 33.2648
Baked Chicken & Rice In Cups
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan; stir in celery and rice; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Stir in soup, milk, soy sauce, chicken, mushrooms and pimientos; heat to boiling. Spoon into a 7-cup baking dish; cover.
3. Bake in... - 28.7023
This lemon chicken is a skillet cooked chicken recipe. Flavored with garlic and soy sauce along with catsup for a zippy, tangy taste, the lemon chicken is prepared with lemon juice concentrate. Served on a bed of shredded lettuce, it can be paired with rice... - 46.2177
Basic Oriental Fried Rice
Basic Fried Rice is a delicious and aromatic flavored rice authentic to Chinese Cuisine. You can make it quiet easily at your place with this brilliant Basic Fried Rice recipe! Trust me your family will finish these in no time! - 50.1867
Wokked Chicken Hunan
1. Stem chiles and remove seeds. Put chiles in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until water cools. Drain and mince chiles.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil and saute green onion until soft but not browned. Add carrot, bell pepper, broccoli,... - 33.7138
Braised Kikko Chicken
Coat chicken with flour; brown in oil and remove.
Saute vegetables in same pan 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan with chicken.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until done. - 28.6667
Classic Leftover Chicken
Left over chicken is just perfect for chicken fried rice. It is a quick and easy complete meal in itself. A lazy Sunday when you don’t want to spend the day in the kitchen is just right for making fried rice. Done in no time it is a meal that you would... - 33.7378
Curried Chicken Rice Soup
In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, saute the chicken in 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan.
Cook the onions, celery, and leeks over low to medium heat until they are soft and lightly... - 43.1298
Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice
1. In a wok coat it with oil, saute the onions, garlic,green chili,carrots and zucchini.
2.Mix the soysauce,honey,balsamic vinegar,chill paste, to cover. Add it to the wok and check for seasoning and bring to a simmer.
3. Add the chicken and cook until... - 35.6953
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 43.819
Chicken In Rice
I made this Chicken In Rice last weekend when I had some unexpected guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of chicken and almonds gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland meal go... - 42.1092
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 31.4204
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Chicken With Rice Noodles
1 Cook the rice noodles according to package directions; drain and divide among 4 large shallow bowls.
2 Meanwhile, combine the broth, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and star anise in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the flavors... - 35.7946
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 44.3467
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken
Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Fried Rice Noodles With Prawns And Chicken effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 48.0575
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Chicken With Lemon Sauce is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Chicken With Lemon Sauce recipe. - 46.4404
Fried Rice Special
1) In a wok or electric skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil to 350°.
2) Stir-fry eggs until firm but moist. Keep aside.
3) Heat remaining oil and add carrots.
4) Stir-fry for 1 minute and add onion, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms.
5) Continue to stir-fry for... - 45.9995