- » Soy Sauce
Soy Sauce Recipes
Soy sauce, an Asian condiment, is made by fermenting soybean mash and malted grains such as wheat, barley and rice. These are fermented along with aspergillus, water and salt for many months and then strained to be ... More »
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 112.056
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
Sushi Inspired Grilled Tuna With Fresh Horseradish Sauce
If you want to learn how to turn plain old tuna steaks into a burst of flavors, see how Chef John uses his sushi-inspired recipe to serve fresh fish with very simple condiments. He makes a sauce similar to wasabi sauce that can go with pretty much any grilled... - 94.0189
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
Soya Chicken With Roasted Cumin
Do you like the flavor of cumin? If you do then, this is a great recipe for you to try. A really quick an simple dish. Works as a great appetizer! Watch and try it out! No worries about the bit of conversation in Hindi! The recipe recap is in English! - 81.8795
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Soy Sauce Flavored Tenderloin
Slice beef into 1/3 inch-wide pieces.
Butter the preheated dish.
Put in half of the beef and fry until it becomes dark brown.
Flavor with salt, chili powder and sage and remove.
Fry the rest of the beef in the same way.
Put onion, green pepper and garlic in a... - 44.9098
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.9308
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 43.5764
Soy Sauce Pork
1) Take the pork, carve into 2-cm/0.8-inch chunks and rub with salt.
2) Blanch pork with minimum 2 kettles of boiling water (pork can be a little too 'porky' sometimes), then wash many a times with cold tap water till all salt has been washed... - 43.1594
Pasta In Spinach Soya Sauce
Prepare the macaroni as per the instructions on the packet, drain ana set aside.
Mix the soya milk powder in a cup of water and keep ready to add to the sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a thick bottomed pan and stir in the corn Flour.
When it is mixed well add a... - 43.075
Soy Sauce Chicken
Combine the salt, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
Toss the chicken pieces in the mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the tomatoes, in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan and... - 42.6805
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 42.4872
Ginger Soy Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in 1/4th cup of cold water. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine 2 cups of water with spices and tamari.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring... - 42.4489
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 41.6236
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 41.3981
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 41.31
Soy Sauce Cauliflower
1) Take enough water to cover cauliflower put with its stalk side up and cook for 15 minutes.
2) Do not drain the water and cover and cook again for 6 minutes.
3) Separate the cauliflower to small flowers.
4) Take a casserole and heat salad oil for 30... - 41.2463
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
Chicken In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Tie all the spices in a cloth and put them in a saucepan with the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken to the prepared stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken to ensure that it has all been immersed in... - 41.1726
Meat Balls In Soy Sauce
Blend the beef mixture very thoroughly and shape into walnut-sized balls.
Roll in the 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Cut the carrot and onion into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat balls for 2 minutes and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the... - 40.7251
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken wings; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 to 36 pieces.
In a kettle combine water, soy sauce, gingerroot, leek, sugar, vinegar, chili peppers, Homemade Five-Spice Powder, and... - 39.8723
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 39.5212
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 39.1262
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.6973
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 34.9515
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2673
Sweet Soy Sauce
The sweet soy sauce recipe is a homemade soy sauce recipe made with sugar and anise. Flavored and cooked, the sweet soy sauce can be used in cooking or served as a dip for fried items or fritters. - 34.0045
Fried Pork Flavored With Lime Juice And Soy Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan or wok over high heat until very hot, add the oil and stir fry the onions until limp.
Add the chilies immediately and then the pork.
Stir fry and, when the pork is half cooked, after four or five minutes, add the sugar, reduce the heat... - 33.691
Hot Soy Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together soy sauce and red peppers.
2) Bring the soy mixture to boil.
3) Simmer the soy mixture for 2 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
5) Pour the vegetable mixture in sterilized jars.
6) Allow the relish to cool... - 33.4944
Baked Chicken With Orange Soy Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan in a single layer.
Top with soy sauce, salt, celery seed, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour orange juice over chicken.
Bake 40-45 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a... - 33.1598
Soy Sauce Dressing
1.Mix together water, soy sauce and salad oil.
2.Stir in ketchup, minsed garlic, wine vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Drizzle it on salads and serve. - 33.0569
Plaice In Soy Sauce
Wash and clean the fish, leave on the head and tail.
Wash and cut the leek into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Put the seasoning sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fish and leek, cover and simmer for 20 minutes over a very low heat.
Adjust the seasoning... - 32.9969
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 32.8043
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 32.4738
Red Soy Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, add tomato sauce, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, mustard and cayenne. Mix until well blended.
2. Refrigerate in a tightly covered jar.
3. Use as a topping sauce for Asian dishes or use it as you please. - 32.3351
Ginger Soy Sauce Beef
Heat the oil over high heat in a saucepan with the ginger and scallion.
Add the beef and cook, stirring, until the beef is lightly browned.
Add the sherry, soy sauce and sugar cook, stirring, five minutes.
Add the water, cover and cook over medium heat thirty... - 32.1925
Chicken In Soy Sauce
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the... - 32.136
Soya Sauce is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.813
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Apple Soy Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 31.7182
Sweet Soy Sauce
Sweet Soy Sauce! Were you looking for a tasty and delicious sauce that you could for your meat or shrimp preparation? Then you don€™t have to look any further, this Sweet Soy Sauce recipe is all you need! - 31.5491
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wipe chicken with damp towel.
Place in a heavy pan with soy sauce and cold water.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer, until done, 40-50 minutes.
Turn once or twice for even coloring.
Let chicken cool slightly.
With a cleaver, chop bones and all... - 31.0719
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 30.8493
Whiting With Soy Sauce
Whiting With Soy Sauce is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Whiting With Soy Sauce and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 30.2446
Multi Purpose Marinade
Mix all ingredients well and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking. - 29.8252
Stock Soy Sauce For Deep Fried Peking Chicken
1. Mince scallion stalks and ginger root.
2. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Then stir in and heat joy sauce, sherry and water.
3. Add deep-fried chicken pieces and cook to heat through, turning once. Remove chicken to a warm... - 29.2156
Brisket Of Beef With Soy Sauce
Mix soy sauce, consomme, liquid smoke, vinegar and garlic; pour over brisket in shallow pan.
Marinate for 48 hours.
Drain most of liquid off brisket, leaving just enough to cover bottom.
Bake at 250 degrees for 5 hours. - 29.1044
Honey Soy Sauce
1. Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Serve as per your tastes - 28.3862
Saute Of Chicken With Soy Sauce
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, season, and cook 3 minutes. Add green onions, celery and red pepper. Season again and continue cooking 4 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce and cook 2 minutes.
Incorporate chicken stock and simmer 2 minutes over... - 28.3413
Beef And Broccoli With Soy Sauce Dressing
In a large salad bowl combine broccoli, beef, red pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts and water chestnuts; season well with pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad just before serving. - 28.2188
Soy Sauce Chicken
Try this version of amazingly delicious Soy Sauce Chicken recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Soy Sauce Chicken is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 27.9269
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 26.7811
Tofu With Soy Sauce
Heat sesame oil very hot; add tofu and stir fry until lightly browned.
Add soy sauce and scallion and stir fry a few seconds more.
Add stock, cover, and steam 5 minutes. - 25.792
Orange Soy Sauce
MAKING 1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Serve this sauce in any of the dishes you like. - 25.4951
Hot Soy Sauce
Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, salt and 1 cup cold water in saucepan.
Boil for 5 min- utes.
Serve sauce with Egg Foo Yung. - 24.6948
Spicy Soy Sauce Dip
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir well to dissolve sugar. - 24.4416
Soy Sauce Broth
Bring soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and chicken stock to the boil.
Reduce heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
Pour over the Chinese omelets. - 23.2806
Fried Eggs With Soy Sauce
I can say you that Fried Eggs With Soy Sauce was a sort of heavenly treat to my family. The Fried Eggs With Soy Sauce dish was perfect and the eggs fried beautifully. Do give it a try! - 23.2273
Ginger Soy Sauce
Ginger Soy Sauce is a well flavored sauce that goes well with almost everything. Try this simple Ginger Soy Sauce recipe! - 23.1304
Boiled Pumpkin With Soy Sauce
Cut pumpkin in half; take out seeds and fibers.
Cut pumpkin meat into bite-size pieces; boil until tender.
When cooked, mash until smooth; add pinch of sugar and soy sauce and sherry to taste. - 22.6947
Stirred Eggs And Pork In Soy Sauce
i. Slice pork paper-thin, or shred; then add soy sauce and toss.
2. Beat eggs lightly with salt.
3. Heat oil almost to smoking. Add pork and stir-fry to brown lightly (about 2 minutes).
4. Add eggs and cook over medium-high heat, as in Basic Stirred Eggs,... - 21.1591
Blend all ingredients and heat to a light boil. - 20.5723
Tomato Soy Sauce
This sauce is particularly good with lamb kebabs and pork chops.
Method After broiling meat, pour fat from broiler pan, leaving about 2 teaspoons plus any sediment and meat juices.
Stir in flour and cook very gently for 2-3 minutes until brown.
Take from... - 20.2677
Soy Sauce Recipes By Category