- » Soy Sauce
Soy Sauce Recipes
Soy sauce, an Asian condiment, is made by fermenting soybean mash and malted grains such as wheat, barley and rice. These are fermented along with aspergillus, water and salt for many months and then strained to be ... More »
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 124.332
Sushi Inspired Grilled Tuna With Fresh Horseradish Sauce
If you want to learn how to turn plain old tuna steaks into a burst of flavors, see how Chef John uses his sushi-inspired recipe to serve fresh fish with very simple condiments. He makes a sauce similar to wasabi sauce that can go with pretty much any grilled... - 120.513
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 115.438
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 112.843
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1138
Baked Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 84.2259
Soya Chicken With Roasted Cumin
Do you like the flavor of cumin? If you do then, this is a great recipe for you to try. A really quick an simple dish. Works as a great appetizer! Watch and try it out! No worries about the bit of conversation in Hindi! The recipe recap is in English! - 83.4439
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6785
Soy Sauce Pork
1) Take the pork, carve into 2-cm/0.8-inch chunks and rub with salt.
2) Blanch pork with minimum 2 kettles of boiling water (pork can be a little too 'porky' sometimes), then wash many a times with cold tap water till all salt has been washed... - 44.9175
Soy Sauce Flavored Tenderloin
Slice beef into 1/3 inch-wide pieces.
Butter the preheated dish.
Put in half of the beef and fry until it becomes dark brown.
Flavor with salt, chili powder and sage and remove.
Fry the rest of the beef in the same way.
Put onion, green pepper and garlic in a... - 44.4094
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 43.3548
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.2661
Soy Sauce Cauliflower
1) Take enough water to cover cauliflower put with its stalk side up and cook for 15 minutes.
2) Do not drain the water and cover and cook again for 6 minutes.
3) Separate the cauliflower to small flowers.
4) Take a casserole and heat salad oil for 30... - 43.2295
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 42.883
Ginger Soy Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in 1/4th cup of cold water. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine 2 cups of water with spices and tamari.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring... - 42.1769
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 42.0073
Chicken In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Tie all the spices in a cloth and put them in a saucepan with the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken to the prepared stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken to ensure that it has all been immersed in... - 40.8715
Meat Balls In Soy Sauce
Blend the beef mixture very thoroughly and shape into walnut-sized balls.
Roll in the 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Cut the carrot and onion into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat balls for 2 minutes and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the... - 40.6917
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 40.6181
Soy Sauce Chicken
Combine the salt, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
Toss the chicken pieces in the mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the tomatoes, in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan and... - 40.6063
Pasta In Spinach Soya Sauce
Prepare the macaroni as per the instructions on the packet, drain ana set aside.
Mix the soya milk powder in a cup of water and keep ready to add to the sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a thick bottomed pan and stir in the corn Flour.
When it is mixed well add a... - 40.4663
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 39.174
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 39.1081
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 38.6255
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 38.5528
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken wings; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 to 36 pieces.
In a kettle combine water, soy sauce, gingerroot, leek, sugar, vinegar, chili peppers, Homemade Five-Spice Powder, and... - 38.0271
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.9377
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 36.8996
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 36.6025
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 35.0759
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2519
Chicken In Soy Sauce
1) Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic and the chicken until browned.
4) Add the soy sauce into the meat and add a little water.
5) Allow the... - 34.1534
Baked Chicken With Orange Soy Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking pan in a single layer.
Top with soy sauce, salt, celery seed, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour orange juice over chicken.
Bake 40-45 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a... - 33.745
Hot Soy Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together soy sauce and red peppers.
2) Bring the soy mixture to boil.
3) Simmer the soy mixture for 2 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
5) Pour the vegetable mixture in sterilized jars.
6) Allow the relish to cool... - 33.3955
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 33.258
Red Soy Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, add tomato sauce, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, mustard and cayenne. Mix until well blended.
2. Refrigerate in a tightly covered jar.
3. Use as a topping sauce for Asian dishes or use it as you please. - 32.7519
Sweet Soy Sauce
The sweet soy sauce recipe is a homemade soy sauce recipe made with sugar and anise. Flavored and cooked, the sweet soy sauce can be used in cooking or served as a dip for fried items or fritters. - 32.4841
Soy Sauce Recipes By Category