- » Soy Pork
Soy Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy pork recipes.
Steamed Soy Pork With Ground Rice
This Steamed Pork With Ground Rice makes a sumptuous meal ! Try out this savory rice with tasty marinated pork chunks and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork With Ground Rice are welcome ! - 37.6241
Sesame Soy Pork
Brown pork in hot oil in large heavy skillet; season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; pour in 1/2 cup water.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 30 min.
(Add more water, if necessary.) Stir in remaining ingredients except sesame seed.
Cover;... - 36.3073
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 26.9651
Soy Sugar Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Heat water. Stir in sugar and salt to dissolve; then add soy sauce.
2. Add to pork strips and let stand 2 hours, turning frequently. Then roast - 18.6803
You May Also Like!
Chili Soy Dip For Pork
Chili Soy Dip For Pork is a kind of condiment used for dipping pork. For those of you who like spicy dips, you can try this Chili Soy Dip For Pork dip. Hot and tasty! - 17.6334
Soy Sesame Dip For Pork
Soy Sesame Dip For Pork is a dipping sauce made for pork. Pork dishes blend perfectly with Soy Sesame Dip For Pork sauce. Eat and enjoy! - 15.6204
Soy Mustard Dip For Pork
Soy Mustard Dip For Pork is a common dip for pork. This Chinese condiment is made with soy sauce and mustard. Good one to prepare! - 15.16
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Soy And Applesauce
Baked Pork Tenderloin has a Tasty taste. The concoction of flour, salt, pepper, butter, sauterne wine and soy sauce gives the Baked Pork Tenderloin Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 41.0144
Spicy Fried Pork Chops With Soy Sauce
For all those spicy food lovers this spicy fried pork chops recipe is a much watch. Here the chef provides clear directives to make pork chops combined with couple of basic spices and eggs to make a scrumptious dish. Do not miss out some quick suggestions the... - 98.1451
Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops
The very thought of these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops makes my mouth water uncontrollably ! I don't think even you'll be able to resist these deliciously sweet and sour skilleted pork chops with irresistible seasonings ! Try these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops... - 45.296
Stirred Eggs And Pork In Soy Sauce
i. Slice pork paper-thin, or shred; then add soy sauce and toss.
2. Beat eggs lightly with salt.
3. Heat oil almost to smoking. Add pork and stir-fry to brown lightly (about 2 minutes).
4. Add eggs and cook over medium-high heat, as in Basic Stirred Eggs,... - 21.3838
Soy Braised Pork
1) In a deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the pork in it on all sides.
2) Add the soy sauce, sherry, water, ginger, garlic and sugar.
3) Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) In a saucepan, heat the remaining oil and... - 40.9751
Soy Honey Barbecued Pork
Barbecued Pork is a perfect holiday appetizer. Barbecued Pork gets its desired taste from pork cooked with mixture of soy sauce, honey, sugar and spices. Barbecued Pork is inspired by many food joints across world. - 35.1304