- » Soy Patty
Soy Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy patty recipes.
Soy Meat Patties
Combine all ingredients except fat.
Mix well, and form into 4 patties.
For medium well-done patties, cook slowly in hot fat for about 5 min on each, side, or until nicely browned. - 25.4829
Soy Bean And Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grind the beans through a meat grinder and mix with the pecans, almonds, sesame seeds, and flax seeds.
3. Heat the oil and saute the celery and onions until tender. Add to the bean mixture with the remaining ingredients.... - 34.0855
Soy Sesame Burgers
Rinse the soybeans in cold water.
Cover the beans and wheat with water and soak them separately 12 to 24 hours, adding more water if needed to keep the beans covered.
Grind the soaked beans in a hand grinder or 1/3 cup at a time in a blender.
Mix... - 41.2584
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, measure out portions of the mixture onto a lightly oiled baking sheet. Flatten each scoop... - 32.1952
Soy Rice Burgers
1. Grind the soybeans, using the coarse blade of the meat grinder. Mix the soybeans with the other ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ and bread slices.
2. Form into 4 burgers. Coat with the wheat germ.
3. Broil over a charcoal fire, or under... - 30.7445
1. In a bowl mix soybeans, 1 cup wheat germ and eggs and shape into 4 to 6 patties.
2. Dip patties into remaining wheat germ and brown in oil.
3. Serve the patties with sauces such as tomato sauce or ketchup. - 32.4912
Beef Heart Patties
Grind heart and potatoes in blender.
Turn into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and form into patties.
Broil on both sides. - 25.5667
Blend all ingredients except wheat germ.
Mixture should be stiff.
Shape into patties.
Coat with wheat germ.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Broil until golden brown on each side. - 35.3071
Beef And Sprout Patties
Combine all ingredients, mixing by hand until you have a soft, moist, well-blended mixture.
Form into patties.
Broil or saute them according to preferred method of cooking. - 28.9207
Broiled Sprouted Wheat Patties
1. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. Turn into a bowl.
2. Stir in enough crumbs to make a mixture that is stiff enough to be molded... - 32.1326
Tangy Lamb Patty
1 In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and cook, until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
2 In a small bowl, add the remining ingredients along with the browned onion and mix well.
3 Shape the mixture into a patty.
4 On a rack in the... - 35.2865
Vegetarian Mushroom Patties
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil until thoroughly blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add oil and heat 1 minute. Cook patties over medium heat until... - 36.3813
Combine chicken, potatoes, and eggs.
Roll in bread or cracker crumbs; fry in hot oil.
Dip patties in soy sauce, if desired, before enjoying. - 26.0372
Steamed Pork Patty
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Combine mushrooms, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and remaining patty mixture ingredients in a medium bowl; mix... - 42.4548
Soy Sesame Burgers
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add... - 45.4188
1) In a large bowl, add water and soak 2 cups of soybeans for overnight or for a minimum of 10 hours.
2) Dice the celery, green peppers and carrots in fine slices. Finely chop parsley.
3) In a saucepan, cook the soaked soybeans for at... - 46.1044
Brown Rice And Carrot Patties
1.Make a mixture of rice and carrots and form patties.
2.Add the patties into beaten eggs firt and then immediately after in wheat germ and sesame seed.
3.Heat the griddle greased with soy oil.
4.Add the patties on it and brown them... - 39.0043
Teriyaki Turkey Patties
Mix together the turkey, crumbs, egg, mushrooms, green onions, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch frying pan... - 29.449
Mini Beef Patties With Horseradish Sauce
In a bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, the 1/2 cup onions, and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
In a bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, the 1/4 cup onions, soy, salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Shape into... - 38.5547
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 118.332
Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or mini burger. Join Stephanie as she creates the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl, bridal showers, cocktail parties... the... - 100.254
Baked Vegetable Soy Bean Croquettes
Blend all ingredients except nuts.
Shape into croquettes or patties.
Roll in ground nuts.
Arrange in oiled baking pan.
Bake at 400° F. for about 20 minutes, turning once to allow even browning. - 36.3263
Soy Dipped Hamburgers
Soy Dipped Hamburgers has a fantastic taste. The beef and soy sauce gives the Soy Dipped Hamburgers a mouth-watering taste. Soy Dipped Hamburgers is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 40.9071
Combine soy, water, garlic, ginger, worcestershire, and sugar.
Shape meat into 8 patties, each about 1 inch thick, and place in a plastic bag.
Pour in marinade, twist and tie bag closed.
Refrigerate or place in picnic cooler and marinate for 1 to 2... - 38.0721
Orange Lamb Patties
Mix together the lamb, crumbs, egg, coriander, orange peel, orange juice, and soy.
Divide the mixture into 6 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about V2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties, heat 2 tablespoons salad oil in a 12-inch frying pan over... - 32.1778
Oriental Beef Patties
In 1-quart casserole, combine all topping ingredients.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
In small mixing bowl, combine all patty ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 46.5081
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 37.4862
1) In a dish, combine pork, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper and cornflour.
2) Chop fine the spring onions and retain a little for garnish, mixing the remaining into the mixture.
3) Shape into bite-sized patties and allow to stand in... - 43.8425
Salmon Patties With Citrus Vinaigrette
1. Grate the orange and the lemon to yield 2 teaspoons each of zest. Halve the orange and lemon, then juice one orange half and one lemon half. Remove the peel and as much of the bitter white pith as possible from the un-juiced orange and lemon halves. Cut... - 38.4252
Garlic Sausage Patties
I really liked this Garlic Sausage Patties. Garlic Sausage Patties is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. You will agree with me that it is a great sausage patty. - 34.3073
Fried Rice Patties With Peanut Sauce
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling; add rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is tender and water is absorbed.
While rice is still warm, add the beaten egg, chopped onion, green pepper, peanuts, sunflower seed,... - 42.0039
Combine all ingredients in bowl.
Divide into 4 equal patties.
Place on rack; bake at 375°F.
for 25 minutes or until done to taste.
Serve hot. - 26.5029
My wife likes this Soy Burger recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Soy Burger to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Soy Burger recipe... - 48.23
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.4082
Broiled Rice And Vegetable Patties
In a large mixing bowl stir together carrots, cooled rice, cheese, onion, peanuts, bread crumbs, parsley, ginger, coriander, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
In a small bowl stir together egg whites and soy sauce.
Add to rice mixture; mix well.
Cover and chill for 1... - 40.8572
Fried Pork Patties
1 Sift flour into a bowl. Stir in boiling water with a knife, adding a little cold water if necessary to take up any excess flour. When cool, knead on lightly floured board until smooth. Cover with a bowl and let rest 30 minutes.
2 Combine pork, salt, pepper,... - 36.0613
Broiled Soy Burger
Blend all ingredients and mold into patties.
Broil until brown on each side. - 28.207
Chinese Pork Patties With Chilli Dip
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas.
2. To a food processor add the chicken, lime juice, five-spice powder and soy sauce and pulse until well blended.
3. Add the pork mince, chilli and coriander and pulse again.
4. Season with salt and freshly... - 45.4215
Classic Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1. Marinate the salt fish with 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/2 the ginger slices.
2. Prepare a steamer
3. Place the plate with the marinated salt fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4. In the meantime, finely... - 83.6558
Beef Patties With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together ground beef, chopped water chestnuts, egg, and 4 teaspoons soy sauce in it with a fork.
2) Half the mixture and then figure one half into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) With two thirds of remaining mixture make... - 45.7369
Soy Sesame Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a low flame, sautéing frequently for 10 minutes until you get a nutty aroma
2. Transfer the seeds to a food grinder jar and allow them cool completely before grinding... - 44.1342
Satay Salmon Patties
1.Combine salmon, potatoes, flour, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, chilli, soy sauce, curry paste, chilli powder, cumin and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
2.Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
Shape salmon mixture into twelve patties.
Roll in sesame seed... - 38.3033
Country Style Sausage Patties
1. Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a large bowl. Mix well and shape into eight patties, each about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
2. Place a wide frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the sausage... - 29.9765
For those who are not really fond of brinjal, here is a recipe that does not make it's presence felt!!! Brinjal Patties are a treat to your palate. Well-flavored with sage and onion, the walnuts add to a crunchy presence. - 43.7942
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 37.1269
These homemade falafel patties are yeast leavened falafel patties made with garbanzo beans and a medley of flavorful spices. With an exotic blend of middle eastern flavors, these flafel patties can be served with yogurt with an assortement of fresh veggies... - 39.9574
Meat Patties Cantonese Style
1. Mix ground beef lightly with egg, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper and ginger until well-blended; shape by rounded tablespoonfuls into 20 balls; flatten slightly to make patties.
2. Brown, half at a time, in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large... - 36.0727
Oriental Tuna Patties
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, tuna, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 15... - 39.5408
Steamed Pork Patty With Dried Salted Fish
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the... - 86.4185
Nut Cornmeal Patties
Mix commeal in cold stock.
When blended, combine with hot stock in top of double boiler and cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Cover and set over bottom of double boiler, to which hot water has been added.
Continue... - 37.8958
Nut And Seed Patties
Stir all ingredients together (EXCEPT wheat germ) in a small bowl. You might add other seasonings, like garlic, oregano, or other herbs.
Shape into patties, coat with raw wheat germ, and fry in hot oil until nicely browned on each side. Don't overcook them.... - 33.0671
Oriental Pepper Burgers
Oriental Pepper Burgers is a tasty and mouthwatering dish. You can serve this beef preparation for an informal party at home or even at a community luncheon. This Oriental Pepper Burgers recipe is simply fantastic and you will definitely love it! - 38.5619
Put all ingredients (reserving 4 tablespoons wheat germ) in a bowl and mix well, using only just enough mayonnaise to make the mixture hold together for shaping. Shape into 4 to 6 burger patties, coat with the reserved wheat germ, and pan-fry in a small... - 28.7425
How-to Make Chicken, Lamb And Beef Sliders
When you are craving for crispy, crunchy meat sliders, prepare these at your home with the help of this recipe. The recipe demonstrates the preparation of sliders using 3 different types of meat like chicken, beef and lamb; and in 3 different styles. You must... - 132.731
1) Wash the peppers and celery and chop them to fine slices. Wash the carrots and grate.
2) In a small bowl, add water and dissolve the miso paste.
3) In your food processor, add all vegetables, miso, okara, or cooked soybeans and... - 47.0435
Aloo Soya Tikki
Prepare the TVP granules or follow the instructions on the label.
Chop the potatoes coarsely and place in a mixing bowl.
Soak the bread slices in water and immediately squeeze dry.
Crumble into the mixing bowl with the potatoes and TVP mash with a... - 48.3102
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 38.7189
Combine chuck lightly with seasoned salt and pepper and monosodium glutamate.
Divide into 4 or 5 portions.
Shape each one loosely into patties.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, honey and barbecue sauce or catsup.
Brush generously over both sides of meat; cover and... - 34.6176
Egg Foo Yong
This Egg Foo Young is one of my favorite non veg patty dishes. I olive these wok fried patties with a bowl of hot rice with a generous serving of soy sauce poured over. Try this Egg Foo Young for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 34.6698
Shrimp Egg Foo Young
Prepare egg foo young mix as directed, adding diced shrimp and soy sauce to egg and vegetable mixture.
Cook as directed.
To serve, arrange patties on a hot platter and pour sauce included in mix over all.
Serve with rice. - 20.8397
Salisbury Steaks With Onions And Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and green peppers until tender. Remove to platter.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape mixture into four 1/2 inch-thick... - 34.6553
Combine all ingredients.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; shape into patties.
Broil on rack about 4 inches from source of heat for 8 minutes or until cooked throughout.
Turn once. - 28.6641
Chicken Burgers With Mushrooms Barley And Pepper
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the garlic, green onions, red pepper, mushrooms, salt, and marjoram over moderate heat for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
2 Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add... - 40.539
Toast buns in broiler; set aside.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Add ground beef and bean sprouts; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
Turn; broil 4 to 5 minutes more. - 37.4407
Good Ol' Burgers
No men's diet book could be complete without a burger recipe. Go crazy with healthy veggie toppings- tray a saute of onions and mushrooms.
For more such healthy recipes and information on healthy eating options refer to Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet website. - 26.2443
Gourmet Sauced Steaks
Broil steaks or meat patties.
Combine gravy and soy sauce; heat, stirring often.
Stir in toasted almonds.
Serve sauce over steaks or meat patties, and over potatoes or fluffy cooked rice. - 26.6006
South Seas Burger
Shape beef into 4 patties.
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and garlic powder.
Baste patties with half of this marinade.
Combine pineapple, pepper and onion.
Broil patties for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and top with a dollop of pineapple mixture... - 38.7188
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 40.8201
Hawaiian Beef Burger
Combine beef, salt and onion; shape into 6 patties.
Combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger; pour over pat ties.
Marinate patties in sauce for at least 30 minutes.
Remove from sauce; broil, over hot coals 4 to 5 inches from source of heat, for 5 to 7 minutes on... - 28.405
Hawaiian Beef Burger
Combine beef, salt and onion; shape into 6 patties.
Combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger; pour over pat- ties.
Marinate patties in sauce for at least 30 min- utes.
Remove from sauce; broil, over hot coals 4 to 5 inches from source of heat, for 5 to 7 minutes... - 29.3316
Cristina's Greatest Cheeseburger
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the hamburger buns in aluminum foil and place them in the oven for 20 minutes to warm.
Form the ground chuck into 8 thick patties and set aside.
Dip an old kitchen towel or paper towel in the olive oil and wipe the inside of a... - 37.8425
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, combine soy sauce, sugar, onions, ginger and garlic; mix well.
Shape beef into 4 patties.
Add to soy sauce mixture, turning over to coat.
Cook uncovered, 6 minutes or until done, turning once during last half of cooking... - 33.2057
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.8412
Beef Burger Hawaiian
Combine soy sauce, catsup, vinegar, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small mixing bowl, blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine ground beef, pineapple, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
Shape into 6 patties.
Wrap bacon around edge of each patty, and... - 41.9318
1. In a small bowl, combine the beef and onion, and shape the mixture into a 1-inch-thick patty. Place the patty on a small plate.
2. In the same bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, and sugar, and pour over the patty. Let stand for 10 minutes to... - 27.8017
Shape beef into 8 thin patties and place 1 slice of cheese between 2 patties.
Wrap bacon slice around edge and fasten with toothpick.
Combine the soy sauce, butter and sherry, then brush on the patties.
Broil over hot coals until done, turning once.
Sprinkle... - 31.2369
Combine minced steak, onion, zucchini, soy sauce, ginger and egg yolk.
Shape into 6 patties.
Barbecue on lightly oiled plate until done.
Serve on toasted, buttered buns with tomato, extra onion and lettuce. - 33.8104
Oriental Crunch Burgers
1. In a bowl mix meat with salt and shape into 16 thin patties, 4 inches in diameter.
2. In a bowl toss together, combining bean sprouts, water chestnuts, onion and soy sauce lightly.
3. On eight of the patties place about 2 tablespoons mixture, cover... - 36.7881
Grind or chop together the shrimp, fish, almonds, and bacon.
Blend in the salt, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon oil.
Shape the mixture into flat patties, using 2 tablespoons to each.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet and fry the patties until browned on... - 30.0792
Combine meat with 1/2 cup soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic; mix until well blended.
Shape into 12 large, thin patties.
Combine bean sprouts, water chestnuts and onions.
Spread 2 to 3 tbs of this mixture over 6 patties.
Cover with the other 6... - 37.3845
Giant Burger For Eight
Blend together butter, mustard, and chili powder.
Split bread horizontally.
Spread the two pieces of bread with butter mixture.
Combine meat with seasoned salt, green onion, chili sauce, and soy.
Shape into one large patty, slightly bigger than the... - 43.7548
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 34.7995
Mix all together thoroughly and form into 8 large flat patties.
Let stand 2 hours, then roll in dry bread crumbs.
Broil over hot coals of a hibachi or barbecue.
Don't overcook. - 27.2068
1) In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, green pepper, soy sauce, lemon rind, and ginger.
2) Make about 12 patties little bigger than pineapple slices.
3) Place a pineapple slice on each patty and 1 tablespoon yogurt in the centre.
4) Put another patty on... - 38.9482
Hot-sour Sorrel And Rice Soup
Prepare the rice patties.
In a 3 quart saucepan combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add chopped sorrel or turnip greens.
Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or just till sorrel is tender.
To serve, place one rice patty in each soup... - 31.1074
Russian Fish Cakes
1. In a medium skillet, take olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to warm it gently.
2. Add onions. Saute it for 10 minutes or until it turns golden in color.
3. Transfer the above contents into a large bowl.
4. In a food processor, process bread... - 44.2646
Oriental Crunch Burgers
In bowl combine ground beef or ground pork, salt, and gin-ger.
Shape into eight 1/4-inch thick patties.
Combine bean sprouts, water chestnuts, green onion, and soy sauce; toss together lightly.
Place about 2 tablespoons bean sprout mixture atop each of 4... - 36.6358
Beef And Vegetable Burgers
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 6 patties about 3/4 inches thick.
Place patties in a skillet over medium heat; cook about 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Serve in hamburger buns. - 25.6735
Mock Filet Mignon
1) Mix lightly the ground chuck, mushroom pieces, minced onion, soy sauce and pepper.
2) Make six 1 1/2 inches thick patties out of the mixture.
3) Around each patty, wrap one bacon slice.
4) Secure the slice with a wooden pick.
5) Arrange the patties... - 37.7115
Oriental Pepper Burgers
Combine beef, salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties and arrange in baking dish.
Heat at medium-high4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes; drain.
Add onion, green pepper and tomato sauce blended with ginger and soy sauce.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at medium-high5 1/2... - 34.6575
1 Combine ground lamb, egg, green pepper, onion, soy sauce, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of juice from pineapple in a large bowl. Mix well. Shape into 6 patties; place on rack of broiler pan.
2 Broil, 3 inches from heat, about 5 minutes on each side. Top... - 25.6715
Asian Chicken Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place in the refrigeartor for... - 42.3053
1. Combine beef or pork, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, scallions, gingerroot, dry sherry, soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, ground pepper together
2. Shape into 4 patties
3. Serve with sweet-sour apricot sauce - 39.1967
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 95.5021
Grilled Hamburger Steak
Cut bread in halves crosswise.
Blend mustard, chili powder and butter; spread over cut sides of bread.
Combine ground beef, seasoned salt, green ,onions, chili sauce and soy sauce; blend well.
Form beef mix- ture into 2 patties slightly larger than cut side... - 44.5277
Gourmet Hawaiian Hamburgers
Hawaiian Hamburgers is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Hamburger dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.0069
Egg Foo Yung With Shrimp
Egg Mixture: In bowl combine shrimp (or chicken or pork), beaten eggs, bean sprouts, scallions, and seasonings, mixing well.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; drop a scant 1/4 cup of egg mixture into hot oil and cook until set and lightly browned on... - 38.4339
Tandoori Beef Burgers
1. To make dressing, place yogurt, coriander, cumin and chili powder to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make patties, place beef, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg, Tandoori paste and soy sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.... - 36.6007
Egg Foo Yung (chinese Omelet)
To Prepare Egg Mixture: In bowl combine shrimp (or chicken or pork), beaten eggs, bean sprouts, scallions, and seasonings, mixing well.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; drop a scant 1/4 cup of egg mixture into hot oil and cook until set and lightly... - 36.0243
Soy Patty Recipes By Category