- » Soy Onion Sauce
Soy Onion Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Soy Onion Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Soy Onion Sauce recipes.
Soy Lemon Basting Sauce
In saucepan blend brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, and water.
Add onion, butter, and garlic.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Use to baste poultry or fish during last 15 minutes of barbecuing - 28.4486
Sautéed Potatoes And Onions In Soy Sauce
Asian cuisine is brimming with excellence in food. Here is a potato and onion side dish from Korea. It is simple and easy to prepare. You can serve it with a variety of main courses. Watch the video to know more about the recipe. - 127.96
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.9308
Cod With Dill, Green Onion, And Soy Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) On a 14 inch-long sheet of foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the fillet in center of the sheet.
3) Sprinkle the fish all over with dill and scallions, keep aside.
4) In a small bowl or... - 40.6553
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 42.4872
Red Soy Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, add tomato sauce, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, mustard and cayenne. Mix until well blended.
2. Refrigerate in a tightly covered jar.
3. Use as a topping sauce for Asian dishes or use it as you please. - 32.3351
Soy Braised Onions With Daikon & Carrot
Peel onions and arrange in a single layer in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Add oil and cook over medium heat, uncovered, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes; shake pan to turn onions.
Add soy, sugar, vinegar, and ginger; bring to a boil.
Then reduce heat,... - 34.2704
Soy Lemon Basting Sauce
In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, and water.
Add onion, butter, and garlic.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Brush over poultry last 15 minutes of roasting. - 32.1704
Soy Dipping Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sherry, onion and sugar together.
2) Allow to stand at room temperature for minimum1 hour.
3) Use as required. - 29.916
Soy Broiled Chicken Squares With Green Onions
Cut the meat from the chicken into 1-inch squares.
Thread the chicken and green onions on thin wooden or metal skewers, about 3 pieces each per skewer.
Place in sauce made by combining soy sauce, unsweetened pineapple juice, and sugar.
At the picnic site,... - 17.938
Slice chives thinly crosswise; combine with remaining ingredients in oblong dish.
This shape makes it easy to dip the sate sticks. - 19.8229
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 41.3981
Scallops With Ginger Soy Sauce
1. Blend all the sauce ingredients together and place in a small serving bowl or ramekin.
2. If using fresh scallops, loosen from the shell and trim away any chewy muscle, if necessary. Rinse to remove any grit and return to the shells. Season lightly with... - 36.0449
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add green onions and ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and remove from heat. - 19.3355
Green Onion And Beef Rolls
Partially freeze meat.
Slice horizontally into four thin, large rectangular pieces.
Pound meat with a meat mallet, if necessary, to make 1/4 inch thick.
Roll one slice of meat, jelly roll style, around three green onions, securing with string or wooden... - 43.0132
Field Salad With Warm Soy Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds, and stir mixture well.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. - 33.7935
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 101.332
Red Cooked Lamb With Soy Sauce
Place the lamb in a saucepan.
Sprinkle over the garlic and ginger and mix well.
Add the 5-spice powder, soy sauce and sherry.
Cut each spring onion into 3 pieces and add to the lamb.
Pour over the stock and stir in the brown sugar.
Bring to the boil, cover... - 36.9135
Whiting With Soy Sauce
Whiting With Soy Sauce is an amazing seafood dish that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a seafood based dinner this is a perfect choice. Try the Whiting With Soy Sauce and I am sure you will be bowled over! - 30.2446
Stir Fried Cabbage In Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, stir fry the celery in the margarine over a high heat for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the cabbage, bell pepper and onion, stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
3) Stir in the soy sauce... - 36.6114
Meat Balls In Soy Sauce
Blend the beef mixture very thoroughly and shape into walnut-sized balls.
Roll in the 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Cut the carrot and onion into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat balls for 2 minutes and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the... - 40.7251
Soy Baked Chicken
1. Arrange split chickens, skin side down, in a large shallow baking pan. Mix onion, soy sauce and water in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes; turn chicken; bake, basting several times with soy mixture in pan, 45... - 23.5645
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2673
Soba Noodles With Sesame Sauce
1 Bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil.
Add the soba and cookfor 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and rinse to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the stock, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, green onions, salt, and pepper.
Add the... - 29.361
Chris Shen's Parents' Onion Beef
Thinly slice flank steak, then cut the slices into very thin strips.
Stir cornstarch and add to beef strips.
Add soy, Maggi and gin to beef.
Let marinate for at least one hour.
Slice onions, keeping slices fairly wide so they don't get mushy.
Heat oil in wok... - 40.9184
Saute Of Chicken With Soy Sauce
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, season, and cook 3 minutes. Add green onions, celery and red pepper. Season again and continue cooking 4 minutes.
Stir in soy sauce and cook 2 minutes.
Incorporate chicken stock and simmer 2 minutes over... - 28.3413
Stir Fry Vegetables In Soy Sauce
In 3 quart casserole, place oil, butter, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes until hot.
Add onions, green pepper, cabbage, carrots, green onions, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
Toss to coat.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12... - 37.1845
Teriyaki Chicken Legs With Onions & Potatoes
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and green onion.
Pour over chicken; turn pieces to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning frequently.
Lift chicken from marinade and drain briefly (reserve... - 43.6213
Pork Steak With Soy Sauce
Take a look at this absolutely delicious and easy to put together pork steak recipe. Here in the video the chef provides simple directives to make scrumptious pork combined with lemon juice and brown sugar. Seems very flavorful, tender and something different... - 92.96
Coriander Chicken And Soy Sauce Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, deseed and dice.
2. In a bowl mix the shallot and radishes. Chill until ready to serve with the diced cucumber.
3. Place the chicken thighs in a food processor and blend until... - 43.6041
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
Hot Soy And Sesame Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Use to marinate meat or as a dip for steamed vegetables. (The use of Worcestershire sauce, an English ingredient, is unconventional and reflects the Chinese cook's willingness to adapt anything that might improve the... - 29.1613
Ribs With Apricot Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and cook onion and garlic in it until tender.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve as barbecue sauce for spareribs. - 35.0028
Pan Fried Tempeh In Cornmeal Sauce
Looking for an alternative to fish sticks? Well here is your solution! In this video, Lynn shows you how to make the vegetarian version to “fish sticks.” A great option to serve up as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch and try your version! - 115.615
Spicy Soy Sauce Dip
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir well to dissolve sugar. - 24.4416
Fried Pork Flavored With Lime Juice And Soy Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan or wok over high heat until very hot, add the oil and stir fry the onions until limp.
Add the chilies immediately and then the pork.
Stir fry and, when the pork is half cooked, after four or five minutes, add the sugar, reduce the heat... - 33.691
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 43.5764
Soy Sauce Flavored Tenderloin
Slice beef into 1/3 inch-wide pieces.
Butter the preheated dish.
Put in half of the beef and fry until it becomes dark brown.
Flavor with salt, chili powder and sage and remove.
Fry the rest of the beef in the same way.
Put onion, green pepper and garlic in a... - 44.9098
Soy Sauce Pork
1) Take the pork, carve into 2-cm/0.8-inch chunks and rub with salt.
2) Blanch pork with minimum 2 kettles of boiling water (pork can be a little too 'porky' sometimes), then wash many a times with cold tap water till all salt has been washed... - 43.1594
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 41.31
Soy Sauce Chicken
Combine the salt, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
Toss the chicken pieces in the mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the tomatoes, in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan and... - 42.6805
Garlic And Soy Barbecue Sauce
Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
Heat the olive oil and add the onion and garlic.
Cook for a few minutes this could be done on the cooker indoors.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to mix.
Cover the pan and keep hot on the edge of the... - 38.0867
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.3095
Pork And Soy Sauce Salad
Trim all fat from chops and cut chops in small pieces.
Brown in heavy skillet with several pieces of fat to prevent sticking.
When meat starts to brown, sprinkle with soy sauce, salt, and pepper and continue browning.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the... - 26.5398
Andong Jjimdak (simmered Chicken In Soy Sauce)
Korean Andong Jimdak is one of the rare recipes that shows off the culinary richness of Korea. Take a look at this easy soy simmered chicken recipe that is fragrant with aromatic spices and rich in authentic Korean flavors. It's not too spicy so don't be... - 98.3103
Steamed Fish With Soy Sauce
1. Clean the fish under running water. With paper towel pat it dry thoroughly.
2. On a plate, arrange spring onion, ginger slices and tangerine peel as shown in the video.
3. Place cleaned fish on top and set it aside.
4. Place a wok on... - 0
Japanese Eggplant And Chinese Long Beans With Ginger Soy Sauce
Trim the stems from the eggplants and slice them lengthwise in half.
Trim the ends of the green beans.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then the eggplant and cook until brown and soft, about 5 minutes on each... - 44.2513
Beef And Lentil Stew With Soy Sauce
Beef And Lentil Stew is a very easy and tasty stew to prepare. Even my husband who is not a stew fan, loved this Beef And Lentil Stew. So do try making it today. - 41.5011
Paksiw Na Isda With Soy Sauce
Looking for a quick and easy solution for your breakfast menu and prefer adding a little twist to the normal taste. Then this Filipino style paksiw na isda recipe is a must try. The chef here has illustrated simple suggestions to make fabulous fish with lemon... - 73.2188
Pinangat Na Isda With Soy Sauce
Like Filipino food and want to try something which requires less effort but turns out really scrumptious then you should certainly give a try to this Filipino pinangat na isda recipe. The chef here shows simple ideas to make pinangat na isda with sea bream... - 90.9918
Cracked Wheat Pilaf
1. Saute chopped onion and cracked wheat in chicken stock until onion is transparent.
2. Add 2 cups boiling water. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, if desired. To reduce sodium content, omit soy sauce... - 23.0435
Soy Marinated Perch Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Mix oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and onion.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish; pour soy sauce mixture over.
Marinate fish for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature; turn occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Place fish in a... - 28.5685
Teriyaki Barbeque Sauce
If you are one of those Japanese food addicts, who prefer cooking authentic Japanese at their own kitchen - then this recipe video of homemade teriyaki sauce will come handy to you. Preparing this authentic teriyaki sauce does not involve any cooking at all.... - 89.6412
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 28.0481
Lamb En Brochette
Combine all ingredients and allow meat to marinate at least for an hour.
Turn the meat in the mixture occasionally.
Thread the meat cubes on skewers and broil. - 20.9655
Asian Fried Rice
Try your hands at Asian cooking with this Asian Fried Rice recipe video. This is a simple version that can be cooked at home without any difficulty. Give it a go. - 112.189
Zucchini And Pineapple Stir Fry
1. Saute zucchini and onions in wok or nonstick skillet until tender.
2. Add pineapple, sprouts, juice, and soy sauce. Cook, uncovered, until thoroughly heated. - 26.7662
Egg Foo Yong Sauce
Dissolve arrowroot in water.
Combine broth and soy sauce in a saucepan.
Heat until warmed, stir in arrowroot mixture.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add onions, and cook until onions are heated. - 26.4756
Soy Sesame Burgers
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add... - 45.2048
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
Soy Glazed Chicken
Combine soy sauce, onion, garlic, cooking oil, five spice powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place chicken in plastic bag; set in a bowl.
Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken; ciose bag.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning chicken... - 35.4093
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Chinese Noodle Bake
Bake 1/2 hour at 350° covered, 1/2 hour at 350° uncovered.
Add 1 can Chinese noodles and bake 15 minutes more. - 28.3417
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
Soy Sesame Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir until well-blended.
Use to marinate beef or lamb before grilling. - 27.7471
Cut celery into 2-inch pieces.
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. - 22.2851
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop, measure out portions of the mixture onto a lightly oiled baking sheet. Flatten each scoop... - 31.9891
Soy Marinated Perch Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place fish fillets in plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Combine the cooking oil, soy sauce, wine vinegar, and finely chopped onion; mix well.
Pour mixture over fish fillets in bag; close bag.
Marinate fish for 30 to 60 minutes at room... - 36.0674
Broiled Salmon With Sherry Soy Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan often.
Add butter, onion, sherry, and soy sauce; cook, stirring, until butter is melted.
Remove from heat.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Place on greased rack of a... - 33.4759
Ginger Soy Dip
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add green onions and ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and remove from heat. - 23.9252
Soy Milk And Egg Pasta
1. Chop the green onions and leeks, set aside.
2. Shred the nori sheet and chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, set aside
4. Boil the pasta in water as per the manufacturer instructions... - 83.0408
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Soy And Applesauce
Baked Pork Tenderloin has a Tasty taste. The concoction of flour, salt, pepper, butter, sauterne wine and soy sauce gives the Baked Pork Tenderloin Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 40.8002
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.3582
Combine soy grits and tomato juice.
Add remaining ingredients, except for cheese, mixing thoroughly.
Spoon into medium-hot, oiled skillet.
Flatten burgers with the spoon and turn them when they are brown underneath.
Top browned side with grated cheese.
Cover... - 37.4024
Cut beef into strips 1/2-inch thick.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass baking dish.
Add strips of beef, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain beef slices.
Dry in an electric dehy-drator at 145°F until pliable.
Package in home canning jars,... - 32.831
Tangy Tokyo Dressing
1) In an airtight jar, add the vinegar, onion, lemon juice orange juice, oil, soy sauce and ketchup together.
2) Cover with the lid and shake to mix well .
3) Then add the grated ginger to taste and mix well.
4) Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes... - 39.5531
Sesame Soy Pork
Brown pork in hot oil in large heavy skillet; season with salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; pour in 1/2 cup water.
Cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 30 min.
(Add more water, if necessary.) Stir in remaining ingredients except sesame seed.
Cover;... - 36.0981
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 107.177
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 34.3256
Soy Based Catfish
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Soy Baste; set aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with some of the oil.
Place fillets, skinned side down, in a single layer on a large piece of lightly greased heavy-duty foil; set aside.
Cut eggplants in... - 43.8639
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 36.9807
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 36.8304
Soy Glazed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and onion powder; pour over chicken in bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24... - 35.392
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Soy Sherry Chicken
Place onion in cavity of chicken.
Brush skin with soy sauce and place chicken, breast up, in cooking bag.
Add sherry, any remaining soy sauce, and ginger to bag.
Close bag with string or rubber band.
Place on microproof baking dish.
Pierce bag near... - 38.3672
Sort beans and remove any debris.
Rinse and drain beans; place in a 4- to 5-quart pan (beans almost triple in volume) and add 4 1/2 cups water.
Cover and soak for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Drain beans; reserve liquid for cooking.
Pick over beans and... - 36.9052
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Rinse soybeans and keep in a large bowl.
3. Add 3 cups water for each cup of soybeans.
4. Cover and soak for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
5. Drain out beans and reserve liquid.
6. Pick over beans and discard loose... - 43.3427
All Purpose Onion Sauce
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Cook until light brown.
Stir in flour; remove from heat.
Stir in broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. - 38.8094