- » Soy Mix
Soy Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy mix recipes.
Soywheat Baking Mix
In a large bowl, thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Package airtight in plastic bags or containers and store in a cool, dry place. - 22.4456
Honey Soy Sauce
1. Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Serve as per your tastes - 27.1889
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 115.438
Combine all ingredients and mix well. - 21.4854
Soy Sauce Dressing
1.Mix together water, soy sauce and salad oil.
2.Stir in ketchup, minsed garlic, wine vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Drizzle it on salads and serve. - 31.6646
Honey Soy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, catsup, honey, cloves garlic, tabasco sauce and stir properly
2. Serve with beef, pork, chicken or fish - 28.9199
Soy Sauce Marinade
1. Mix, and combine all the ingredients.
2. Marinate fish for 30 minutes or keep overnight.
3) Serve it with main dish. - 24.7295
Soy And Ginger Marinade
In a jar combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, wine, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake vigorously to mix well.
Pour over meats, poultry or seafood to marinate. - 26.0201
Red Soy Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, add tomato sauce, onion, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, mustard and cayenne. Mix until well blended.
2. Refrigerate in a tightly covered jar.
3. Use as a topping sauce for Asian dishes or use it as you please. - 32.7519
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 30.8514
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 120.825
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the vegetable oil.
2) To this, stir in the soya bean powder.
3) Gradually add the remaining ingredients, stirring constantly.
4) Use the Soy Mayonnaise as required. - 30.522
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.7469
Mixed Chinese Vegetables
Mixed chinese vegetables is a savory skillet cooked vegetable recipe made with soy sauce. Cooked together, this lovely oriental vegetable medley recipe can be served with fried rice or noodles as a side. - 43.3522
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 40.125
Apple Soy Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, blend well.
2) Use the sauce to marinate about 1 1/2 pounds of any lean meat or as a basting sauce or both for the steaks, chops or poultry.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before... - 30.4018
Slice chives thinly crosswise; combine with remaining ingredients in oblong dish.
This shape makes it easy to dip the sate sticks. - 17.8843
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 17.8668
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 31.2822
1. In a bowl mix soybeans, 1 cup wheat germ and eggs and shape into 4 to 6 patties.
2. Dip patties into remaining wheat germ and brown in oil.
3. Serve the patties with sauces such as tomato sauce or ketchup. - 32.0818
Chinese Soy Barbecue Sauce
Mix all ingredients together and allow mixture to come to a boil.
This is a basic barbecue sauce to be used with all types of meats. - 26.6972
Coffee Soy Glaze
In a small saucepan blend together the brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add coffee, soy sauce, and vinegar; mix well.
Cook and stir mixture till thickened and bubbly.
Use to baste spareribs or pork chops during the last 15 minutes of barbecuing. - 24.2884
Combine soy sauce and ginger.
Bring to boiling and serve hot. - 22.0188
Red Peppers With Soy Dressing
1. In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
2. Serve at room temperature or keep in the fridge fro some time to serve chilled. - 28.3076
Soy Dipping Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sherry, onion and sugar together.
2) Allow to stand at room temperature for minimum1 hour.
3) Use as required. - 28.298
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 34.009
Soy Sesame Burgers
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add... - 44.4959
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 27.5639
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.409
Cut celery into 2-inch pieces.
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth. - 20.9842
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.5115
Hot Soy And Sesame Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Use to marinate meat or as a dip for steamed vegetables. (The use of Worcestershire sauce, an English ingredient, is unconventional and reflects the Chinese cook's willingness to adapt anything that might improve the... - 28.8069
Soy Lemon Basting Sauce
In saucepan blend brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in lemon juice, soy sauce, and water.
Add onion, butter, and garlic.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Use to baste poultry or fish during last 15 minutes of barbecuing - 26.9247
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 130.497
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.2316
Soy Mix Recipes By Category