- » Soy Marinade
Soy Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy marinade recipes.
Swordfish Steaks In Lime Soy Marinade
In a glass dish place swordfish steaks.
In a small bowl combine next 8 ingredients; mix well.
Pour over swordfish; cover.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
Preheat broiler or grill.
On a broiler pan or grill place swordfish.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes... - 39.7435
Soy Peanut Marinade
After the beans are cooked, drain them well.
Combine the honey, vinegar, oil, tahini, salt, herbs, and spices EXCEPT sesame.
Toss the dressing into the cooked peanuts and beans; add the onion rings, cover, and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before... - 35.4071
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 28.84
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.7469
Soy And Ginger Marinade
In a jar combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, wine, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake vigorously to mix well.
Pour over meats, poultry or seafood to marinate. - 26.0201
Soy Sesame Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir until well-blended.
Use to marinate beef or lamb before grilling. - 25.548
Soy Ginger Marinade
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Whisk until blended.
If possible, let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before using, to allow the flavors to blend. - 25.2006
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 24.423
Soy Marinade For Steaks
Simmer ingredients together for 3 minutes, then cool.
Pour over raw steaks; cover and chill for several hours.
Or marinate steaks at room temperature for 30 minutes before broiling.
Turn steaks over during marinating. - 23.6507
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 17.8668
Soy Sugar Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Heat water. Stir in sugar and salt to dissolve; then add soy sauce.
2. Add to pork strips and let stand 2 hours, turning frequently. Then roast - 16.0779
Soy Marinade Recipes By Category