- » Soy Manchurian
Soy Manchurian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy manchurian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy manchurian recipes.
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
Soya Nuggets Manchurian
1. Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and... - 36.061
Soya Chunks Manchurian
* In a big pan pour 4 cups water and after it starts boiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins. Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya. Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do... - 53.3899
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 44.6334
Eggplant And Pork, Manchurian Style
Cut the pork in half-inch squares; mix with the garlic, cinnamon, soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and ginger.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet; saute the pork 3 minutes.
Add the water; cover and cook over low heat 10... - 35.1123
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Street Food: Gobi Manchurian
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and... - 101.283
Eggplant And Pork Manchurian Style
1) In a bowl, mix together pork, garlic, cinnamon, soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornstarch and ginger.
2) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© pork for 3 minutes.
4) Add water, cover and... - 44.8012
You will not find this dish in China, only in Chinese restaurants and Chinese take away joints in India. Learn how to make this very popular Indo-Chinese dish of batter fried mushroom in a spicy sweet-sour sauce. These crisp mushrooms glazed with sauce makes... - 134.425
Baby Corn Manchurian
1. In a bowl, combine the carrots, cabbage and baby corns, add the minced ginger and garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and slowly pour in the water,... - 0
Manchurian has got popular as an Indo-Chinese recipe with lot of variations. Chef Madhura shows how to make Veg Manchurian with lot of chopped vegetables and seasonings with a consistent delicious gravy. - 118.526
Chinese Veg Manchurian
One of the most popular, supper tasty and mouthwatering Indo-Chinese Appetizer. These are deep fried mix vegetable dumplings cooked in soy sauce based gravy. Tastes awesome! Don't wait just try these chinese delicacy and enjoy! - 112.292
1. Peel and or wash all vegetables.
2. Finely shred or chop all vegetables in a food processor or with a knife.
3. Finely chop chilli and coriander.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine all vegetables with wheat flour, corn flour, salt,... - 46.4588
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 126.47
Indo-chinese Vegetable Fried Rice -fusion
If you are planning to make Fried rice, then do check out this recipe. It's different as the chef has added noodles to the fried rice. The combination gives a different flavour to the dish altogether. I'm sure your family will like it. Do check out the... - 93.0797
Hakka Noodles Or Vegetable Chow Mein- Indo-chinese
All you noodle lovers will really enjoy this dish. The chef uses eggless noodles as shown in the video. So vegetarians can try out this recipe for sure. It is easy and quick to make. I'm sure your family and guests will like the eggless noodles. Do check out... - 108.587
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 87.5733
Soy Manchurian Recipes By Category