- » Soy Halibut
Soy Halibut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy halibut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy halibut recipes.
Sesame Halibut With Soy
Relish halibut uniquely marinated in soy and coated with sesame to create a delicious spark to your culinary skills. Aptly seasoned and grilled to perfection, Chef Keith Snow makes this exotic fish dish with ease. Combine it with Snow Pea Carrot and ginger... - 109.402
Soy Lemon Halibut
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, Worcestershire, garlic, and pepper in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish and seal bag (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and place in... - 41.8073
Halibut Roast With Soy Ginger Baste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place halibut in shallow roasting pan.
In a small saucepan, mix peanut oil, sesame oil, and pepper oil over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and saute until just tender, not brown.
Add soy sauce, wine, lemon juice,... - 41.6835
Soy Halibut Steaks
If fish is frozen, thaw.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on steaks.
Cover and refrigerate.
About 20 minutes before serving, set oven control at broil and 550Â°.
Arrange Soy Halibut Steaks on broiler rack;... - 38.7553
You May Also Like!
Halibut With Rice Wine
Halibut with rice wine is an asian flavored halibut recipe served with a rice wine sauce. Grilled halibut is served with a sauce of shallots, garlic and black bean sauce with rice wine and goes excellent with rice. - 36.1133
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables
Steamed Halibut With Vegetables is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.7367
Thaw halibut fillets until they come apart.
Brush with mixture of soy sauce and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Coat both sides of fillets with sour cream.
Combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds.
Roll fillets in crumb mixture.
Place coated... - 34.7885
Grind pork; mix with halibut.
Chop chestnuts and ginger; add to halibut mixture.
Blend 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons corn- starch.
Stir into halibut mixture thoroughly.
Chop almonds; add to mixture with oil.
Shape mixture into... - 44.7195
Halibut With Cilantro And Lime
1. Cut halibut into 1-inch pieces; sprinkle with lime juice.
2. Blend soy sauce into cornstarch in cup until smooth. Stir in ginger.
3. Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add halibut; stir-fry... - 31.272
Halibut En Brochette
Thaw fish, if frozen; remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
Combine oil, lime juice, and soy sauce; pour over fish.
Let stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain fish; reserve marinade.
Alternately thread fish and shrimp on four 12-inch... - 33.7796
Steamed Halibut With Garlic & Ginger
Gently warm Thai oil in a small skillet.
Add garlic and ginger, cook slowly over low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and lime juice, stir well.
Simmer 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Arrange the fish filets in a steamer basket, simmer until just cooked... - 31.6041
Mirin Glazed Halibut
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a medium saucepan, bring the mirin and sake to a simmer. Add the marudaizu shoyu and light brown sugar and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the dried red chiles and let cool to room... - 27.9783
Mustard Glazed Halibut With Warm Scallions
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; keep warm.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; saute 3... - 31.5135
1) Take a container and add soy sauce, white wine, chopped garlic and leek, ginger powder and salad oil.
2) Shake it vigorously to mix the ingredients well.
3) Shake once again after some time to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
4) Take a baking dish... - 40.5519