- » Soy Ginger Salmon
Soy Ginger Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy ginger salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy ginger salmon recipes.
Soy And Ginger Salmon
Salmon aficionados’ wanting to try it with an Asian twist, this salmon dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking wild caught salmon in teriyaki style using simple Chinese flavors. Great in taste and right for weekend meals or to accompany... - 118.083
You May Also Like!
Gingered Vegetables Paired With Bourbon And Soy Roasted Salmon
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden... - 121.691
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Soy Sauced Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
In large skillet cook fish in hot oil about 5 minutes or till browned on one side.
Turn fish and add one slice of the lemon atop each steak; cook fish about 5 minutes more or till... - 37.2584
Salmon Carpaccio With Soy Sprouts And Sesame Dressing
Make a salad of the bean sprouts, ginger, mushrooms and coriander.
Toss in half the dressing and place it in the middle of the plate.
Cut the salmon rolls into very thin slices and arrange around the plate.
Dressing Prepare a dressing consisting of soy sauce,... - 34.5359
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 25.6494
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 37.3472
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, tip in the sherry, soy sauce, oil, and ginger
4. Mix well and season with salt and pepper
5. Add the salmon and turn well to coat with the mixture
6. Set aside to marinate for 2... - 39.2386