- » Soy Flour Sauce
Soy Flour Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Soy Flour Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Soy Flour Sauce recipes.
Heat the milk on low heat until very warm.
Add the cheese dusted with the flour.
Add salt or tamari.
Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally until thick. - 24.8085
Southern Barbecued Ribs With Soy Sauce
Place ribs in oblong baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; Pour over ribs.
Cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 40 to 45 minutes.
Heat until tender.
Halfway through heating time... - 38.1782
Tomato Soy Sauce
This sauce is particularly good with lamb kebabs and pork chops.
Method After broiling meat, pour fat from broiler pan, leaving about 2 teaspoons plus any sediment and meat juices.
Stir in flour and cook very gently for 2-3 minutes until brown.
Take from... - 20.2677
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 122.947
Soy Sesame Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a low flame, sautéing frequently for 10 minutes until you get a nutty aroma
2. Transfer the seeds to a food grinder jar and allow them cool completely before grinding... - 43.9205
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 43.5764
Soy Sauce Fish Shanghai Style
Rinse the fish inside and out under cold water; dry completely with paper towels.
Slash both sides diagonally in 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt inside and out and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Slice ginger root into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices; cut... - 43.0297
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
Basic White Or Brown Sauce
Put oil into a saucepan.
Do not heat.
Combine soy and brown rice flour in a small bowl and dissolve mixture in the oil.
Stir the liquid in gradually, smoothing out any lumps.
Put saucepan over medium heat.
Stir constantly, cooking until mixture boils and is... - 29.7094
Korean Food: Soy Sauce Chicken
Hi Everyone! Today I will make a delicious chicken dish called “gyochon chicken” or “ganjang chicken” in Korean. Gyochon chicken is a popular Korean restaurant brand. Their specialty is this deep fried chicken covered with a sweet and salty sauce.... - 0
Korean Fried Chicken Wings With Sticky Soy Sauce
Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish. - 110.886
Pan Fried Tempeh In Cornmeal Sauce
Looking for an alternative to fish sticks? Well here is your solution! In this video, Lynn shows you how to make the vegetarian version to “fish sticks.” A great option to serve up as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch and try your version! - 115.615
Basic Braised Soy Fish
We love soy fish in our family and with the ginger flavor and scallion employed here in this Basic Braised Soy Fish it tastes even more better. If you are looking for a healthy as well as mystically lovingly dish, you can very well prepare this Basic Braised... - 37.0532
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
Yeast Extract Gravy
This Yeast Extract Gravy adds subtle flavors to your dishes. Quick and easy to cook, keep Yeast Extract Gravy ready to whip up a dish in minutes. - 38.1779
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Soy And Applesauce
Baked Pork Tenderloin has a Tasty taste. The concoction of flour, salt, pepper, butter, sauterne wine and soy sauce gives the Baked Pork Tenderloin Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 40.8002
Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour
Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour is very filling Chinese dish. Using rice flour is a must in this Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour recipe. Try it today! - 31.6153
Soy Sesame Burgers
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add... - 45.2048
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 34.3256
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 36.9807
1) In a large bowl, add water and soak 2 cups of soybeans for overnight or for a minimum of 10 hours.
2) Dice the celery, green peppers and carrots in fine slices. Finely chop parsley.
3) In a saucepan, cook the soaked soybeans for at... - 45.8784
Nectarine Beef Saute
Season steak strips with black pepper.
Lighdy coat steak strips with flour; set aside.
Combine soy sauce and honey in cup; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir until onion is crisp-tender.
Add garlic... - 39.4639
Spicy Wings Of Seitan
Looking for a perfect accompaniment to go with burgers or wraps? Try Spicy wings of Seitan! The recipe is an amazing amalgamation of vegan ingredients which result in a hot and spicy flavor with a crispy crunch! What is made this goes well with fajitas and... - 114.465
Pan Fried Whiting With Soy And Vegetables
1. In pie plate, mix flour, ginger, and salt; use to coat whiting.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook whiting until golden on both sides and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 10 minutes. Remove... - 32.2888
Sesame Halibut With Soy
Relish halibut uniquely marinated in soy and coated with sesame to create a delicious spark to your culinary skills. Aptly seasoned and grilled to perfection, Chef Keith Snow makes this exotic fish dish with ease. Combine it with Snow Pea Carrot and ginger... - 109.402
Heat a skillet.
Add the oil and the flour.
Roast the flour until it gives off a nutty odor.
If not cool, it will lump when the water is added.
Add the water and mix well with a whisk.
Add the salt.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer on low heat for 30... - 33.7241
1 In a pan, heat the milk.
2 Add in butter and semolina.
3 Cook until the mixture is thick, stirring occasionally.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in grated cheese, salt ,red chilli powder, ground coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger,... - 47.9737
Sweet Sour Links
Cut hot dogs into thirds or fourths and set aside.
Place all other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Put in hot dogs and boil for three minutes or until dogs become plump.
Garnish with pieces of pineapple. - 34.2952
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 112.365
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Soy Bean Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
3.In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted shortening
4.Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix enough... - 41.7413
Soy Sesame Burgers
Rinse the soybeans in cold water.
Cover the beans and wheat with water and soak them separately 12 to 24 hours, adding more water if needed to keep the beans covered.
Grind the soaked beans in a hand grinder or 1/3 cup at a time in a blender.
Mix... - 41.0559
1. Take a fine strainer and push ricotta cheese and cream cheese through it.
2. With an electric or rotary blender, blend eggs into mixture.
3. Blend in soy flour and seasonings.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for about 1 hour.
5. Take a large pot and... - 41.8167
1.Blend all the ingredients till a smooth mixture.
2.Take a crape pan or a 5 or 6 inch skillet.
3. Spread small amount of oil at the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the pan on heat.
5. When the pan is hot enough to sizzle a drop of water, pour about 3... - 37.6911
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
Pasta In Spinach Soya Sauce
Prepare the macaroni as per the instructions on the packet, drain ana set aside.
Mix the soya milk powder in a cup of water and keep ready to add to the sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a thick bottomed pan and stir in the corn Flour.
When it is mixed well add a... - 43.075
Veal And Pork Rolls
1. Pour the sifted bread crumbs into the cream and carbonated soda mixture.
2. Knead the ground veal with eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the bread crumb mixture a little at a time and work the mixture until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 squares. Flatten... - 34.095
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Non Dairy Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and rice flour and saute.
Cool and add the water and the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil, onions, and celery and saute.
Add them to the soup.
Simmer for 15 more minutes.
Add the tamari if... - 41.6147
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
It is known that White Sauce is one among the mother sauces when it comes to French cuisine. White Sauce is really good stuff. Quick and easy to make! - 22.4427
Heat a skillet and roast the buckwheat flour well, at least 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour boiling water over the buckwheat flour.
Mix well and serve with chopped scallions and tamari. - 25.5981
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 36.8211
Chinese Roast Pork
Mix together the brown sugar, most of the mustard, the garlic powder and five-spice powder.
Place the pork in a casserole, with the fat side upward.
Spread the top and sides with the mustard and brown sugar mixture.
Cover the casserole, making sure that the... - 43.1227
Oven Orange Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Sprinkle on onion and green pepper. Combine remairing ingredients, except orange slices, in small mixing bowl; pour over chicken. Cover with plastic... - 31.3978
Spare Ribs Soya
Cut spareribs into 2-rib portions.
Roll in flour.
Melt shortening in Dutch oven and brown spareribs, a few pieces at a time.
When all are browned, pour off fat.
Mix ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic.
Pour over ribs.
Cover; bake in preheated slow oven... - 32.5088
Gluten Free And Vegan Gravy
1. In a saucepan, toast the margarine, herbs and spices for a minute or two on a medium heat
2. Add the garbanzo/chickpea flour and toast, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes or until the flour starts to become a deeper color and is fragrant. Keep... - 126.685
Place everything, except the flour, in a pot; bring to a boil.
Stir in the flour.
Simmer 1/2 hour. - 30.1361
Sweet And Sour Sauce
In small saucepan thoroughly mix sugar and flour.
Stir in vinegar, water, soy sauce and ketchup.
Heat and stir over medium heat until it boils and thickens. - 28.0574
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 1: Preparation
Why order a takeout when you can make a quick soba noodles at home, a la the Japanese way. Usually packed with shrimps, peas and veggies, this lip-smacking treat packs in the authentic Oriental flavors, but just the fraction of fat that you would find in... - 84.3694
Japanese Style Soba Noodles - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Soba noodles, made from buckwheat flour, leaves a nutty flavor in the mouth and makes for a filling treat. Stir-fried with vegetables, this lip-smacking treat tastes awesome, when eaten in a slurp. Follow this video to learn how to whomp up this dish. - 83.7743
Timbale Mushroom Sauce
Place butter in a 4-cup (1 L) glass bowl.
Micro wave 1 minute at HIGH.
To the melted butter add the flour and soy sauce or dry Madeira.
Blend to a smooth paste.
Add cream or milk, stir until smooth.
Add salt, mushrooms, tarragon or curry powder.
Microwave,... - 39.0557
Cocktail Frankfurts With Plum Sauce
Place plum sauce, water, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and corn flour into a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until sauce boils.
Cook frankfurts in boiling water until tender, drain. - 21.0685
Ono Ono Vegetable Sauce
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Blend in flour and pepper.
Add milk and soy sauce and cook over boiling water until mixture is smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Blend in mayonnaise with gentle stirring, and continue cooking briefly until... - 30.9656
Soya Nuggets Manchurian
1. Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and... - 37.6761
Mix the milk with the soy flour, and mash the soybeans.
Mix all ingredients together and shape into croquettes.
Place on a greased baking dish and bake at 350Â°F. for 20 minutes.
Serve with tomato sauce. - 32.1088
1) In an oiled 10-inch-square ovenproof casserole, spread the tomato sauce in a thin layer
2) Reserve the remaining sauce.
3) Combine the tamari and water and mix well.
4) Dip each piece of tempeh into the water-tamari mixture, then into... - 45.8364
Soya Bean Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10 to 15 minutes.
Mix oil, salt and both the flours with water and knead for 4-5 minutes till the dough is soft.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm... - 45.6029
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Drain off the syrup from pineapple and mix it with brown sugar, chicken stock, soy, vinegar and tomato sauce.
2. Make a corn flour paste by blending it with little cold water or stock and add this paste into the mixture.
3. Cook the mixture over... - 44.9926
Vegan Chocolate Cake
The video starts with some clippings of renown personalities. Fast forward to the end of the video to watch this vegan chocolate cake being made - 59.0096
Roast Lamb With Pungent Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Trim the bottom of the joint so that you get a good handle when carving.
2. Rub the meat with oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Trim and cut the vegetables in pieces.
4. Place the lamb on a rack in the roasting pan and put the... - 40.5805
Mushroom Sauce For Steak
Melt butter in small shallow saucepan.
Add mushrooms to saucepan; sprinkle with flour.
Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add soy sauce and cream gradually.
Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened and... - 29.2194
Add mushrooms; sprinkle with flour; toss.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, or till tender.
Add soy sauce; slowly stir in cream.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles and thickens.
Season to taste. - 31.1669
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce
Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce is a wonderful chicken dish that is easy to prepare. I serve this filling chicken dish for dinner with rice for my family and they love it. The Chicken With Celery And Pineapple Sauce dish offers an explosion of flavors... - 45.1693
Meatballs With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs except the oil.
With floured hands, form the mixture into walnut-sized balls.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the meatballs for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked and well browned.
Using a slotted... - 44.0616
Oriental Mushroom Sauce
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine; set aside.
Combine flour and remaining margarine; place over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add half-and-half; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick-ened.
Stir in soy sauce and... - 31.3747
All Purpose Onion Sauce
In a saucepan over medium heat melt margarine.
Cook until light brown.
Stir in flour; remove from heat.
Stir in broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. - 38.8094
Many have told me that this Garbanzo Soup recipe of mine is on par with the Garbanzo Soup they get at the best restaurants. Enjoy the taste of my Garbanzo Soup! It has all what it takes to make a perfect soup! - 31.4289
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine rye flour, salt, brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar, dried onion, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan.
Cook until thickened.
Add the chicken pieces, green pepper strips, pineapple chunks, and slivered almonds.
Return to a boil.
Serve over hot rice. - 32.2936
Rich Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, add butter and melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
3. Gradually add and stir cream.
4. Add the soy sauce, salt and mushroom and mix... - 37.2565
Lamb Steaks In Tomato Sauce
Sprinkle with salt; heat shortening in dutch oven.
Combine soup with water, vinegar, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce; pour over browned meat.
Cover tightly; cook over low heat 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender.
Skim off excess... - 38.5905
Brains In Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in pan and saute onion.
Add tomatoes, celery, oregano and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Blend in flours, salt and yeast.
Add soy grits and brains and simmer until thoroughly heated. - 31.1797
Combine first 11 ingredients in a dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, and process mixture through a food mill.
Return tomato mixture to dutch oven, and set... - 32.9918
Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Drizzle the eggplant with some peanut oil and wrap in a tin foil.
3) Roast the eggplant in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Then open the tin foil and roast the eggplant for another 5 to 10... - 86.369
Deep-fried Scallops With Sweet-and-sour Sauce
This deep fried scallops with sweet and sour sauce are prepared with a batter of flour and eggs seasoned with salt. Simply fried, these scallops are served with a cooked sauce made with pineapples, vinegar and brown sugar, flavored with soy sauce. It makes... - 42.5069
Paratha Stuffed With Cottage Cheese In Schezwan Sauce
Cottage cheese with schezwan sauce? Here is a unique dish from Ching’s very own chef Vikas! Using a nice cottage cheese mix, chef makes a delicious paratha. Watch and learn…and don’t get hassled if you hear any Hindi language in between, you’re... - 77.8118
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Chicken With Rosemary Chilli Sauce
1. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess flour.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan; cook chicken on both sides until well browned.
3. Stir in garlic, rosemary, chilli, stock, wine and soy sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or... - 33.9176
Pasta With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with the boiling water and set aside.
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the olive oil in a heavy nonreactive skillet or saucepan for 10 minutes... - 45.9761
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water in saucepan.
Add soy sauce.
Mix next 4 ingredients together well.
Stir into bouillon mixture.
Heat and stir until it boils and thickens. - 35.4983
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Lamb Shanks In Tomato Sauce
1. Wash the shanks and wipe dry with a damp paper towel.
2. Clean the shanks and remove any excess fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside
3. Combine the flour and water and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the... - 44.7792
In a saucepan, heat butter or oil, stir in flour, then add milk slowly, stirring until sauce is thickened.
Add seasonings and cheese.
Continue to heat, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted.
Salt to taste. - 29.4556
Mushroom Wine Sauce
Heat liquid remaining in baking dish over low heat on top of range.
Add milk, soy sauce, poultry seasoning, and monosodium glutamate, if desired.
Combine flour and water; add gradually, stirring constantly to the desired thickness.
Add mushrooms and seaso - 29.6452
Deep-fried Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Comhine the ingredients for the frying batter and allow to stand for 1 hour.
Dip the chicken strips in the batter and deep fry in oil at 400Â°F a few strips at a time until light golden in color and the chicken is done.
Use a deep-fat thermometer and... - 43.0714
Chicken With Lemon Sauce
Chicken With Lemon Sauce is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Chicken With Lemon Sauce recipe. - 46.4404
Perch In Creamy Fennel Sauce
Sprinkle a sheet of wax paper with bread crumbs, flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge fish with mixture.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, lightly brown fish.
Remove fillets from pan.
In the same pan, add fennel and cream.
Simmer until... - 38.2876
Steak In Oyster Sauce
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Finely slice the steak across the grain. For rump steak, discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a bowl, whisk garlic, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, corn flour, sugar... - 44.8593
Chicken With Oyster Sauce And Pak Choi
1) Rinse the chicken and wipe it dry. Cut into thin slices.
2) Put the chicken in a large bowl and add the sugar, soy sauce, rum and water. Mix well.
3) Add the soy flour, stir well and then add the oil. Mix thoroughly and put in the fridge for... - 85.7991
Golden Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
Prawns for a great appetizer? Ching's secret sauces are really convenient to use. Just add in, and in minutes you got yourself a Chinese dish. Here is a simple recipe showing you how to make a delicious appetizer. Watch chef Vikas as he prepares this dish. - 87.345
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine butter and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, garlic powder and pepper.
Shake to... - 45.7596
Place the wine or sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and spring onions in a bowl.
Add the chicken, turn to coat thoroughly and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the chicken, reserving the marinade.
Sift the flour into a bowl and beat in the... - 41.2138
Chicken In Garlic Sauce
Garlic chicken for dinner? Here is a great instant recipe to making this dish. Just loads of garlic and a dash of a few ready sauces and your dish is ready to be plated out! Watch this video and learn! - 86.4396
Herbed Brown Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir to make a thick paste.
Gradually add the stock to the thick paste, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
Bring the sauce to a boil, add the... - 28.8334
Omelette With Meat Sauce
1) In the beaten eggs, add salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a wok or frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil. ... - 44.6732
Mix cheese, butter, salt, and pepper.
Work enough flour in by hand to form a stiff dough.
If it gets too dry, add a few drops of cold water.
Shape the dough into small balls.
Place on oiled cookie sheet.
Bake about 5 to 8 minutes at 400... - 32.9775
Chicken Fingers With Lemon Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine the lemon curd, broth, soy sauce and ginger.
Cook and stir until combined and heated through; keep warm.
In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and lemon peel.
In another bowl, combine flour and cornstarch.
Dip the chicken in... - 42.1161
Roast Turkey With Blue-cheese Sauce
Roast turkey with blue cheese sauce is a classy recipe made with a peppy sauce of blue cheese and currnat jelly. Flavored with soy sauce and onions in it, the roast turkey is served with the sauce poured over it. sided with a salad, this recipe makes a... - 46.4888
Scalloped Potatoes is one of my most favorite potato recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Scalloped Potatoes and I personally feel that this Ione of the best vegetable recipe I have tried out. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 42.5643