Soy Sauce Duck
- » Soy Duck Egg
Soy Duck Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy duck egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy duck egg recipes.
Soy Duck Eggs
Let me say you one thing, Soy Duck Eggs are by far one of the best duck egg dishes I have tasted. And believe me or not, Soy Duck Eggs are best when cooked the Chinese way! So do prepare it! - 33.4871
Mushroom Pork Stuffed Duck
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 1/2 hour.
Drain and cut fine.
Wash the duck and dry thoroughly.
Mix 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt and rub into the duck, inside and out.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the pork, celery, onions, garlic, and... - 43.9071
Pan Broiled Duck With Daikon Dipping Sauce
Discard skin, bone and tendon from duck breasts, legs and thighs (reserve remaining duck and livers for another use).
Cut boned breasts into narrow strips and set aside.
Put leg and thigh meat through fine blade of grinder twice, or mince in... - 43.4069
Mock Duck Foo Yung
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir-fry with mock duck, peas and corn 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Draw edges of mixture into the center until set, without allowing mixture to dry.
2 Place noodles on a serving platter. Place egg... - 28.01
Mock Duck Foo Yung
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir-fry with mock duck, peas and corn 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, salt, pepper and soy sauce. Draw edges of mixture into the centet until set, without allowing mixtute to dry.
2 Place noodles on a serving platter. Place egg... - 35.7625
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 43.8162
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.6516
Cherry Duck Roll
Saute shallots and garlic in butter for 1 minute.
In a basin combine shallot mixture, breadcrumbs, chicken, bacon, parsley and egg. - 26.3743
Duck And Mango Salad
1. Arrange the duck breasts, skin side up, on a rack and roast in a preheated oven for 10 minutes on each side.
2. When cold, remove the skin and cube the meat.
3. In the meantime, make the sauce. Place the egg yolk, whole egg, mustard, chutney, soy sauce and... - 33.2424
Duck With Prawn (shrimp) Sauce
Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce is a exquisite chinese dish that can be prepared quiet easily. The taste of the fried duck pieces soaked in the flavours of the prawn sauce is heavenly. You will have to eat the Duck With Prawn (Shrimp) Sauce yourself to... - 46.265
Sesame Duck And Noodle Salad
1. Slice the duck breasts thinly across and place them in a shallow dish. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, pour over the duck and mix well to coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or... - 36.4627
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.5859
Duck With Mangetouts And Cashews
1. Whisk the egg white until frothy, then beat in the cornflour and a little salt and pepper. Add the duck and mix well.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a cup.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok, add the cashew nuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds.... - 38.6824
Any combination of left-over meat can be served.
Here is one suggestion: Make an omelet of the egg.
Cool and shred.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook the bean sprouts 5 minutes.
Season with half the soy sauce.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
Cook the... - 39.6026
Vegetables With An Egg Hat
This Yummy Vegetables With An Egg Hat is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be served at parties and I am sure your guests will enjoy the flavor of these Vegetables With An Egg Hat! Try them! - 47.3935
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615
Mu Shu Chicken
Mu Shu Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Mu Shu Chicken. - 48.0163
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.1768
Oriental Mu Shu Pork
Cut pork horizontally into thin slices with a cleaver.
Chop slices into 1-1/2" x 1/4" shreds.
Mix marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add shredded pork; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Soak wood ears in 2 cups hot water 15 minutes to soften.
Wood ears will... - 45.3141
Mu Shu Pork Served With Ancakes
1. In a pan of warm water soak the wood ears for 15-20 minutes, rinse and drain, then thinly shred.
2. Cut the pork, bamboo shoots and chinese leaves all into matchstick-sized shreds.
3. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
4. In a... - 43.0482
Chinese Pork Roll
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Trim cabbage and cut it into small cubes so as to measure about 7 cups.
3) Drain the excess water from Chinese vegetables and then dry gently using paper toweling.
4) From package, take off the dinner... - 44.6453
Chinese Pork Roll
1. Trim cabbage and dice. (There should be about 7 cups.) Combine 1 cup with onion and 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small frying pan; saute 5 minutes, or until soft. Blend with pork, eggs and flour in a large bowl. (Set remaining cabbage and... - 41.6393
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 44.3232
Oven Fried General Tso's Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, heavily spray with nonstick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the Bisquick, paprika, salt and black pepper.
4. In another medium bowl, mix the chicken together with... - 97.8889
Fun With Onigiri
Are you a sushi fan but think it is a fancy fare to be eaten at a sushi bar with chopsticks?, Watch this video and to learn how to make your own Onigiri. This rice ball snack is fun to make, and is perfect for summer picnics and camping trips! Watch Jay who... - 85.6508
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513
Oriental Smoked Chicken
In a 9-inch skillet with lid simmer chicken in 2 cups water for 12 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
Remove chicken from pan; discard water, rinse and dry pan.
Remove skin, if you like.
Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil, fitting it up... - 34.7687
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584