- » Soy Crumble
Soy Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy crumble recipes.
Vegan Apple Crumble
A family favorite! Our children and grandchildren always request this dessert when they are home visiting. - 114.985
Apples make great dessert. This really easy recipe shows you how.  - 123.418
Vegan Oats And Berry Crumble
If you are looking for a tasty vegan dessert recipe then you have come to the right place. Watch this video to know of a yummy crumble recipe that is easy to make and completely vegan. Watch to know more! - 93.5423
Savory Vegetable Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a pan heat soy sauce. Combine leeks, mushrooms, peas, corn and leeks.
3. Cook over low heat, keeping the pan covered for 5 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Mix soup. Add seasonings as per... - 48.915
In a large skillet, saute onion for 5 to 10 minutes in vegetable oil until golden. Add garlic and celery and saute a few more minutes.
Stir in dry TVP. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add 1 cup... - 30.6356
Spicy Soy Sauce
In clean glass jar, combine all ingredients except oil.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Cover and refrigerate.
Before using, shake jar well and strain into pitcher.
Return any unused sauce to jar and refrigerate. - 30.8514
Tomato Garlic Soup And Soy Steamer Part Two - Making Of The Soup
Want to treat yourself or your friends with hot vegan delights on cold evenings, here are recipes to fit the bill. Check out Alia making Tomato garlic soup and Soy steamer two parts of the video. In the current video watch the making of Tomato garlic soup and... - 106.141
Soy Bean Salad
Soybean Salad has a Unique taste. The mayonnaise and cheese gives the Soybean Salad Imposing taste. - 18.8111
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 130.497
Soy Spaghetti Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make... - 45.5295
Soy Bean Bake
1) In a bowl, pour in water to soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Next day, drain water and in an electric blender, place the soybeans.
3) Add 1 cup water and blend the beans to smooth.
4) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
5) Pour 1 cup boiling water... - 47.6458
Modified Boston Baked Beans With Soy
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
2) In a 3-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, place the marrowfat and soybeans, then push in the salt pork cubes and pour in the 4 cups of bouillon.
3) Place the lid, bring up the... - 44.061
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 134.847
Arrange half the apple slices in oiled casserole.
Combine flour, spices, yeast, honey and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Add soaked soy grits and nuts.
Strew half the mixture over apples.
Make another layer of remaining apples and cover with remaining crumb... - 34.5904
Chili For An Exorcism
1. Chop onion and mince garlic.
2. Chop up tomatoes.
3. Drain kidney beans and black beans.
4. In a large pot pour olive oil and sauté onion and garlic. Stir until the onion becomes soft and transparent.
5. Add soy crumbles, soften... - 108.722
Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet cook onion and sweet pepper in hot oil for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Stir in ground meat substitute, tomato puree, water, barbecue sauce, mustard, soy sauce (if desired), chili powder, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 32.2571
Mustard-coated Lamb Roll
Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 29.0693
Pork Chop Fried Rice Casserole
In saucepan bring the 1 1/4 cups water to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Cover; set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
In bowl combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water.
In... - 41.0052
Veal And Pork Rolls
1. Pour the sifted bread crumbs into the cream and carbonated soda mixture.
2. Knead the ground veal with eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the bread crumb mixture a little at a time and work the mixture until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 squares. Flatten... - 32.9546
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 38.5029
Vegan Ground Meat Sauce With Spaghetti
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, chop the basil and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour olive oil and sauté the onions until translucent, add the garlic and stir for few seconds.
3. Add dried herbs, soy... - 119.243
Vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the cabbage and return to a boil. Cook until the cabbage is pliable, about 8 minutes. Drain in a colander. Rinse the... - 36.587
Oriental Vegetable Medley
Saute mushrooms lightly in butter.
Add celery and onions; cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts and soy sauce.
Crumble bouillon cube over all; cover.
Cook 2 minutes.
Be careful not to overcook; vegetables should still be crisp.
Stir well. - 31.732
Citrus Spinach Salad
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges and grapefruit; lift out sections from each.
Place spinach in a large bowl; sprinkle over the oranges and grapefruit sections, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bacon.
Prepare soy dressing and pour over salad; toss... - 27.1431
1. In a heavy skillet heat oil and saute rice, over medium heat, stirring with metal spoon, about 5 minutes until golden.
2. Stir eggs into rice cook, stirring constantly and over medium heat, until eggs are cooked—about 3 minutes.
3. Stir in bacon,... - 35.3919
Sauteed Mushroom Salad
Saute mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in butter until tender.
Stir in soy sauce.
Spoon vegetable mixture into lettuce cups; sprinkle with bacon. - 30.5976
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion until tender but not browned.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. - 22.1535
Braised Kikko Chicken
Coat chicken with flour; brown in oil and remove.
Saute vegetables in same pan 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to pan with chicken.
Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until done. - 27.4768
Sweet And Sour Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to equal 1 cup.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine brown sugar and cornstarch; blend in reserved syrup mixture, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and crumbled bouillon cube.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes or till... - 35.7272
Veal With Lemon
Trim steaks, pound out very thinly with meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine steaks with combined egg white, salt, sugar, soy sauce and crushed garlic, stand 30 minutes.
Coat steaks with combined flours.
Heat oil and butter in large frying pan, add steaks,... - 39.3084
Vegetable Bake For One
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a small ovenproof dish with a cover. Top with cheese.
Bake covered at 375° F. for 1 hour. (A toaster oven works well.) - 29.0173
Combine all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. - 27.0115
Crumble the burgers into a mixing bowl and use your fingers to work in the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
Set to one side.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion until transparent.
Mix the milk and egg together and add, with the parsley and soy... - 31.496
Chinese Fried Rice
Prepare rice according to directions.
Heat oil in skillet; add rice, mushrooms, onions, and soy sauce.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add bacon and egg.
Cook and stir 5 minutes. - 32.885
Pats Salad Dressing
In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together olive oil, sunflower oil, soy oil, peanut oil, balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar, garlic, blue cheese, soy sauce, dry mustard, pepper, and basil. - 24.5757
Hot Ginger Dressing
Combine the garlic, gingerroot, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, honey and basil in the container of an electric blender.
Process on high speed for 30 seconds.
Remove the center cap and gradually add the peanut oil until well blended.
Refrigerate... - 31.981
Sweet And Sour Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to equal 1 cup.
In saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch; blend in reserved syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and crumbled bouillon cube.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir... - 38.761
Ginger Pork Kabobs
Mix egg, crushed noodles, 1/4 cup apple juice, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Crumble ground pork into mixture; blend thoroughly, shape into 1-inch balls.
For glaze, mix 1/2 cup apple juice, vinegar and cornstarch in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 37.8604