- » Soy Chop
Soy Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy chop recipes.
Soy Sauce Marinade For Lamb Chops
Place soy sauce, garlic, oil and honey in electric blender container.
Cover; process until garlic is finely chopped.
Pour marinade over lamb chops.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Remove chops from marinade before cooking.
Marinade may be re-... - 25.5888
Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops
The very thought of these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops makes my mouth water uncontrollably ! I don't think even you'll be able to resist these deliciously sweet and sour skilleted pork chops with irresistible seasonings ! Try these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops... - 42.8217
Quick Pork Chops In Soy Sauce Marination
Quick meal is what you are looking for in the evening then watch the video of pork chops marinated in soy sauce. This is a very simple and easy recipe. All you need to do is see the video on how the chef marinates the chops and seasons them before cooking. - 126.883
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 36.6025
Spicy Fried Pork Chops With Soy Sauce
For all those spicy food lovers this spicy fried pork chops recipe is a much watch. Here the chef provides clear directives to make pork chops combined with couple of basic spices and eggs to make a scrumptious dish. Do not miss out some quick suggestions the... - 97.7509
Broiled Lamb Chops
Broiled lamb chops prepared with a basting sauce of soy sauce and brown sugar. Savory with a mild sweetness to it, the broiled lamb chops are flavored with the sauce blend of garlic and ginger. Served with rice, they are filling and delicious. - 30.2173
Pork Chop Fried Rice Casserole
In saucepan bring the 1 1/4 cups water to boiling.
Remove from heat; stir in rice.
Cover; set aside.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
In bowl combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water.
In... - 41.0052
These Pizza Beans taste fabulous ! These Pizza Beans are one of the best soy bean dishes that I've ever tasted. Eat them for breakfast or as a meal accompaniment ! Tell me if you like them ! - 31.5657
Casserole Chop Suey
In a large kettle or Dutch oven brown meat, about 1/3 at a time, in hot oil.
Return meat to pan; sprinkle with salt.
Stir in soup, milk, bean sprouts, celery, onion, green pepper, uncooked rice, water chestnuts, and soy sauce.
Divide mixture between two... - 38.3747
Hong Kong Pork Chops
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process onion, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc and process green pepper.
Heat vegetable oil in skillet and brown chops on both sides.
Put all remaining... - 37.4064
Pork Chops With Almond Plum Sauce
Pork chops with almond plum sauce is a fruited nutty pork recipe. A pan cooked pork recipe, the chops are prepared with a lemon juice and soy sauce marinade spiced with garlic and cayenne. Browned and cooked further with reserved marinade and plum jam, the... - 46.0442
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 45.0002
Oriental Lamb Chops
Heat the sesame oil in a skillet large enough to hold all the lamb chops.
Add chops and brown them lightly on both sides.
Transfer chops to paper towels to drain.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, or until tender and... - 32.9907
Pork Chop Suey
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add green pepper and onion; saute' 3 minutes.
Add pork, and cook 3 minutes.
Add celery, bean sprouts and 1/4 cup chicken bouillon.
Make paste of remaining bouillon and cornstarch.
Add paste to pork mixture and cook, stirring until... - 34.4435
Pork Chop Suey
In large skillet brown pork and garlic in hot oil.
Add the 1 1/2 cups water, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and bouillon granules.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add celery and onion; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bean sprouts, water chestnuts, pea... - 35.2743
Orange N Soy Fillets
1. Combine soy sauce, orange and lemon juice, catsup and garlic in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Dip fillets in seasoned sauce. Arrange fillets with thick edges toward outside of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes o - 20.3225
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 38.6255
Combine all ingredients and mix well. - 21.4854
1) Mix together soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar.
2) Cut pine nuts into small fine pieces.
3) Spoon 2 tablespoons of sauce into the dish and top with chopped pine nuts.
4) Use as a dipping for fried foods before eating. - 26.8556
Soy Marinated Perch Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place fish fillets in plastic bag set in deep bowl.
Combine the cooking oil, soy sauce, wine vinegar, and finely chopped onion; mix well.
Pour mixture over fish fillets in bag; close bag.
Marinate fish for 30 to 60 minutes at room... - 34.446
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.298
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 40.6181
Pork And Soy Sauce Salad
Trim all fat from chops and cut chops in small pieces.
Brown in heavy skillet with several pieces of fat to prevent sticking.
When meat starts to brown, sprinkle with soy sauce, salt, and pepper and continue browning.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the... - 24.8146
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 27.5639
Soy Marinated Perch Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Mix oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and onion.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish; pour soy sauce mixture over.
Marinate fish for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature; turn occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Place fish in a... - 27.5618
Nut-soy Stuffed Celery
soy mayonnaise, enough to hold mixture together.
Stuff: Celery sticks with this mixture.
Serve with watercress or lettuce leaves.
Garnish with paprika.
This salad served with soup makes a balanced meal. - 21.7269
Soy Sesame Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir until well-blended.
Use to marinate beef or lamb before grilling. - 25.548
Stir Fried Cabbage In Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, stir fry the celery in the margarine over a high heat for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the cabbage, bell pepper and onion, stir-fry for another 2 to 3 minutes until the vegetables are just tender.
3) Stir in the soy sauce... - 36.7773
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 46.4499
Broccoli In Soy Sauce And Garlic Powder
Crunchy munchy broccoli. This a good video to prepare bakes broccoli seasoned with soy sauce, garlic powder and a dash of olive oil. This is very crispy and tasty preparation of broccoli. Always a hit side dish, this is simply irresistible. - 132.76
Wheat And Soy Cereal
1. In the container of a food processor or an electric blender grind the wheat and grits into a coarse powder in small batches.
2. Mix the ground mixture with the date sugar and store in a tightly covered container.
3. To make hot cereal add 1 cup of the mix... - 21.5157
Soy Bean Loaf
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate. Grease an oblong loaf pan with butter or margarine.
2. Combine vegetables with the cooked, drained beans. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the bread crumbs and consomme. Mix thoroughly. Pour into the loaf... - 30.6251
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 35.18
Soy Baked Chicken
1. Arrange split chickens, skin side down, in a large shallow baking pan. Mix onion, soy sauce and water in a small bowl; pour over chicken.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 45 minutes; turn chicken; bake, basting several times with soy mixture in pan, 45... - 21.5628