- » Soy Bulgur Casserole
Soy Bulgur Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy bulgur casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy bulgur casserole recipes.
Soy Bulgur Casserole With Tomato Sauce
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a sauce pan, heat water and bulgar to it.
3.Once boiled, lower the flame and let it cook for 15 minutes.
4.In the same time, take the container of blender and process cooked soybeans with two... - 45.9642
Soy Bulgur Casserole
1) In a blender, place 1/2 cup cooked soybeans with stock, tomato paste and scallions.
2) Process them at medium speed until smooth.
3) In a large mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, place the bulgur... - 42.5495
You May Also Like!
Herbed Soy Bean And Bulgur Casserole
Put into your blender 1/2 cup of the cooked soy-beans, 1/2 cup of the chopped celery, the tomato paste, stock, and egg; buzz until smooth.
Turn the mixture into a large bowl. Stir in the remaining soybeans, the bulgur, the remaining celery, and all of the... - 32.5185
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook the water and beef bouillon granules, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in bulgur wheat and let stand about 15 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
Stir in peas, onion, soy sauce, lemon peel,... - 40.2149
Soy Bean Bake
1) In a bowl, pour in water to soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Next day, drain water and in an electric blender, place the soybeans.
3) Add 1 cup water and blend the beans to smooth.
4) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
5) Pour 1 cup boiling water... - 46.2681
Place bulgar in a 3-quart casserole. Stir in boiling water, tamari or soy sauce, and parsley. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, white pepper and salt. Saute for 5 to 7... - 32.1844
Preheat the oven to 300 Degree.
Heat the oil in a 2 quart casserole.
Saute the mushrooms, onions, celery, and wheat or other grains until the onion is transparent and the grain is lightly browned.
Stir in the spices, stock, and the tamari.
Bring to a... - 40.9204