Soy bean sprout is the form of the nutritious bean that has just begun to germinate. The soy sprouts are not easy to obtain as the seeds are hard and hence do not sprout easily when soaked in water. The beans are ... More »
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 132.616
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 127.397
1. Wash and drain about 8 ounces of soybean sprouts. Remove both ends of the soybean sprouts.
2. In a pan on high heat, pour water, add ¼ tsp of salt and boil. Once it starts boiling, add the soybean sprouts, cook covered for about 3 minutes on... - 116.436
Soybean sprouts are healthy and delicious, so why not try making a soup that is as delicious and healthy as the sprouts itself. Maangchi is showing two versions of this soup, so it’s up to you to choose either the spicy or the not so spicy one. It’s a no... - 110.705
1) Rinse the soybean sprouts in cold water.
2) Add soybean sprouts to pot with 1 cup of water.
3) Boil for about 6 minutes.
4) While boiling, slice green onions.
5) Remove sprouts from heat and combine well with rest of the... - 87.5743
Chop the tuna fillet.
Marinate in ginger juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, chilli puree, salt and pepper.
Arrange in the middle of the plate.
Make a salad with soy bean sprouts, chopped coriander leaves and a green lime dressing.
Scatter roasted sesame seeds... - 34.8205
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the... - 42.9759
Bean Sprout Salad is a wonderful and nutritious salad. It is perfect for your dinner parties. This delicious Bean Sprout Salad was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this recipe at home and you will understand why! - 39.6965
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Make a salad of the bean sprouts, ginger, mushrooms and coriander.
Toss in half the dressing and place it in the middle of the plate.
Cut the salmon rolls into very thin slices and arrange around the plate.
Dressing Prepare a dressing consisting of soy sauce,... - 34.5359
Rinse sprouts and pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl stir together vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot-pepper flakes.
Place sprouts and onion in serving bowl, add dressing, and toss to coat. - 28.9212
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice onion in it after cutting it in half to fit in feed tube.
2) Keep it aside after removing from bowl.
3) Slice mushrooms after stacking them in feed tube and then keep... - 42.4495