- » Soy Bean Noodles
Soy Bean Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy bean noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy bean noodles recipes.
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Noodles (콩국수)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried soybeans in water for about 12 hours. After 12 hours, the soybeans will be tripled in size amounting to 3 cups of soaked soybeans.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add the soaked soybeans and once the water... - 117.108
Korean Food: Soy Bean Noodles With Tofu (두부 콩국수)
1. In a saucepan, boil water, place tofu, cook for about 30 seconds.
2. In a blender, add almonds, peanuts, tofu and milk, grind for about a minute. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. Add sugar and salt. Mix until the sugar and salt dissolves.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Soy Milk Noodle Soup ("kongguksu")
Kongguksu is a popular summer dish made with soybean broth and noodles. I’m very excited to introduce this easy recipe to all of you! - 109.052
Soy Spaghetti Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make... - 46.1822
Soy Paste Noodles
These Soy Paste Noodles are a rage with me ! You might have tasted a lot of broad noodle dishes but this incredible soy paste makes all the difference for this extremely tasty dish ! Just try it out for your meals and let me know if you agree with me ! Your... - 48.7073
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles
You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings. - 116.071
Soy Jam Noodles
If you are trying to be fancy you can very well check out this Soy Jam Noodles. This Soy Jam Noodles recipe is very low-hassle. Make it tomorrow! - 36.342
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Chinese Noodle Bake
Bake 1/2 hour at 350° covered, 1/2 hour at 350° uncovered.
Add 1 can Chinese noodles and bake 15 minutes more. - 28.3417
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
Preparation In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice... - 41.8827
Noodles With Chinese Barbecued Pork
Place cooked noodles in deep bowl.
Cut noodles with kitchen scissors into 3-inch pieces.
Mix in onions, bean sprouts, pork, and snow peas.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Toss noodles with sauce. - 35.0872