- » Soy Ball
Soy Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy ball recipes.
Soy Spaghetti Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make... - 46.1822
Butter And Soy Cheese Balls
Saute onion in butter until slightly brown.
Add Soy cheese, breadcrumbs, sage, milk and nuts.
Form into balls and bake in moderate oven â€” 350Â°F.
till brown. - 26.491
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
Soy Walnut And Beef Balls In Oriental Sauce
Lightly mix the ground beef and a blend of the milk, salt, seasoned pepper, and crumbs, then mix in the walnuts and onion.
Shape into 12 balls.
Beat egg with flour.
Coat balls with mixture.
Drain on wire rack.
Brown meatballs evenly on all sides in hot oil in... - 42.9757
In a large bowl or on a work surface, combine flours.
Mound flour and make a well in center.
Break eggs into well.
With a fork, beat eggs lightly and stir in 2 tablespoons of the water.
Using a circular motion, begin to draw flour from sides of well.
Add more... - 33.7982
Soy Sesame Wheat Bread
1) To activate the yeast, use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE(Plastic... - 49.0886
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 35.12
Almond Soy Cookies
I loved Almond Cookies but I never thought I would be able to make them on my own. I was surprised at how tasty these Almond Cookies turned out, the very first time I made them. Great to make and eat! - 37.0075
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion, ginger, chili pepper (if using), and cumin seeds.
Saute for 1 minute.
Stir in the prepared TVP granules, and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
Add all the remaining ingredients... - 49.9347
Soy Ball Recipes By Category