- » Souvlaki Grill
Souvlaki Grill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of souvlaki grill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for souvlaki grill recipes.
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad
Nutrition Notes: “This Mediterranean Diet-style meal is loaded with flavor and dense with nutrients. Save prep time and effort, use bagged, pre-washed organic leaves and whole grape tomatoes," says Registered Dietitian Tamara Duker Freuman, who specializes... - 0
Greek Marinated Lamb Souvlaki
Want to learn how to make a classic Greek dish that everyone is sure to love? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more and get ready to amaze your guests! - 86.473
Traditional Greek Souvlaki
If you are game for quintessential Greek dish, then souvlaki will really satisfy. This wonderful dish can be prepared with pork tenderloin, chicken breast, lamb, ors pork shoulder. You can also enjoy with a pita, or serve with a side of rice, Greek salad, and... - 96.6212
Surfin Sapo's Souvlaki
This is a quick and easy recipe for the classic Greek Souvlaki or beef kebab but it tastes like the one you get at Mediterranean restaurants. Use a very tender cut of beef like the sirloin for this Greek-style barbecued skewered meat. Marinate it in spices... - 115.254
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 35.3007
Swordfish Souvlaki Pitas
1. Gently combine the swordfish, half the garlic, the lemon juice, oregano, and thyme in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, cucumber, vinegar, salt, pepper, and the remaining garlic in a... - 30.566
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 31.8284
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
This is the great stuff they put on Gyros and Souvlaki and all those great Greek dishes. Takes about three minutes to do at home, and so easy and delicious you'll want to always have some on hand. - 122.811