- » Southwestern Casserole
Southwestern Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southwestern casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southwestern casserole recipes.
Betty's Classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole
This is a simple and basic version of King Ranch Chicken Casserole. The Chef shows how to make this amazing dish so patiently. I'm sure you will enjoy this dish with your family. - 110.056
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Southwestern Egg Casserole
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into eggs (batter will be lumpy).
Add cheeses, butter and chilies.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 30.4925
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
You May Also Like!
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the bell peppers until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain in a colander; rinse under cold running water. Drain; cut off the top of each bell pepper and remove the seeds.
2 To make the... - 28.2564
Southwestern Zucchini Quiche
1. Place butter in 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until butter melts. Brush butter over bottom and side of pie plate; set aside.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine zucchini, mushrooms, onion, red pepper,... - 35.1331
Southwestern Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the bacon fat. Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Add the beef and chicken broths, the black beans, ham hock, pig's... - 38.5
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Southwestern Bean Bake
Try hearty vegetarian fare. Make a bean bake topped with tasty cornmeal biscuits. - 38.529
Southwestern Range Beef And Rice Supper
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Southwestern Range Supper. Follow this easy recipe for Southwestern Range Supper and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 49.08
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 46.5074
Southwestern Corn Bread Stuffing
1) Into a 1-quart microwavable, shallow dish sprayed with cooking spray, add in onions, celery and peppers.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) When the vegetables turn soft, add in chilli pepper, cubed corn muffin, water, poultry... - 36.6704
Overnight Southwestern Egg Bake
Generously grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine eggs and half and half; beat slightly.
Stir in corn.
Place tortillas in bottom of greased dish.
Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat... - 42.7117
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
Southwestern Casserole Recipes By Category
Southwestern Casserole Dish: