- » Southwestern Black
Southwestern Black Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southwestern black recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southwestern black recipes.
Speedy Spicy Southwestern Black Beans And Rice
Very few dishes are as comforting and satisfying as black beans and rice. This Puerto Rican delicacy is jam-packed with flavor and makes for a savory weeknight dinner meal. Just stream the video recipe and get whomping this delicacy just like Betty. - 99.2258
Southwestern-style Black Bean And Corn Summer Salad
Want a unique and interesting salad recipe that promises to yield a yummy end product? Then this video is just the thing for you. A corn and bean salad with the flavors of the south west; healthy black beans, bright yellow sweet corn, red bell peppers, onion... - 109.015
Southwestern Black Bean And Corn Salad
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except lettuce. Mix thoroughly.
2) With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl.
3) Refrigerate the salad for 30 minutes, until the flavors blend well.
4) Serve the salad on a serving platter... - 43.0653
Southwestern Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the bacon fat. Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Add the beef and chicken broths, the black beans, ham hock, pig's... - 40.0894
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6946
Southwest Bean Salad
1.Open the cans and drain the beans into a colander.
2.Rinse well to remove extra salt but don’t move the beans around too much as they can get mushy.
3.Set aside to let it dry.
4.In a large bowl, pour in the beans.
5.Add the Pico De... - 115.341
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 35.8046
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 36.0117
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 30.693
Southwestern Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine picante sauce, salad dressing and cumin.
In a salad bowl, combine spinach, beans, mushrooms, pepper, onion and bacon.
Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs. - 35.0957
Southwestern Chicken Salad
Wash and pat dry the chicken--you may remove the skin, if you wish.
Completely coat the chicken with the Southwestern Rub.
Place chicken pieces in the basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until rotated through.
Cool chicken and then shred or dice.
Toss... - 39.0205
Make Ahead Southwestern Pork Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over high heat; brown pork in batches. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to pan,- reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 2... - 30.4064
Southwestern Turkey Burgers
1. Combine first 8 ingredients. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat patties with cooking spray. Add patties to pan; cook 3 minutes. Carefully turn patties... - 31.8927
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 138.851
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 32.4057
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 44.2652
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
1. Dice the celery, red bell pepper, onion and yellow squash, set aside.
2. Crush the garlic; dice the frozen burger, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In the electric skillet pour olive oil and sauté the celery, red bell... - 0
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add jalapefio and bell pepper strips and saute 4 to 5 minutes.
Add green onions and saute 1 minute more.
Transfer vegetables to a plate and set aside.
Flatten veal to 1/8 inch... - 40.0428
Truss chicken; place in shallow dish.
Combine oil, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper; brush over chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 8 hours.
f Set chicken, breast side up, on greased rack in... - 32.1855
Southwestern Creamy Corn
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and bell pepper and saute until onion is translucent.
Add chili peppers, cream cheese, milk, black pepper and chili powder.
Cook until mixture is smooth.
Stir in corn and reduce heat.
Cook... - 36.3724
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 37.8151
In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, chili pepper and rice.
Cook, stirring often until lightly browned.
Add broth or consomme', water, cumin seeds, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil and cover tightly.
Simmer 20... - 40.9273
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 33.9153
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 43.0052
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 45.827
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 43.95
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 47.3275
ln a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about '2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in... - 42.3553
Southwestern Wheat Berry Pilaf
Place wheat berries in a medium bowl; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Cover and let stand 8 hours.
Place wheat berries in a medium saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook,... - 35.7901
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 37.0942
In a bowl, mix peas and onion with dressing.
If made ahead, chill up to 4 hours.
Select 8 large lettuce leaves and arrange equally on 4 dinner plates.
Tear remaining leaves into bite-size pieces and mound equally on whole leaves.
Evenly arrange pea mixture... - 36.1431
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 38.261
Southwestern Pasta And Bean Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding corn during the last 1 minute of cooking; drain. Rinse pasta and corn with cold water; drain again.
2. Combine pasta-corn mixture, beans, carrot, jalapenos, and red onion. Combine picante sauce, vinegar,... - 33.8358
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6557
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 36.0599