- » Southwestern Appetizer
Southwestern Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southwestern appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southwestern appetizer recipes.
Colorful tomatoes, ripe avocado, Lemon Vinaigrette, and grilled shrimp make an irresistible salad. Watch Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec make it in minutes. - 121.515
Southwest Bean Salad
1.Open the cans and drain the beans into a colander.
2.Rinse well to remove extra salt but don’t move the beans around too much as they can get mushy.
3.Set aside to let it dry.
4.In a large bowl, pour in the beans.
5.Add the Pico De... - 113.791
Southwestern Chicken Salad With A Cool Lime Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Cut the corn off the chop and boil it in water for 2 minutes. Then, cool it down.
2. Season the chicken on all sides with the southerwestern rub mix.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a hot skillet and sear the chicken on both sides until golden... - 111.994
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 109.281
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 97.447
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 93.9255
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 48.5839
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6035
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 46.5074
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers has a different taste. The cheese dressing gives the Southwestern Stuffed Peppers a unique taste. - 45.2445
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 45.2233
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 44.4551
Southwestern Beef Stew
Southwestern Beef Stew has a fine taste. Southwestern Beef Stew gets its taste from beef mixed with tomatoes and garnished with red pepper. Southwestern Beef Stew is loved by many people. - 44.1687
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the broth, onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Right before serving, add the salsa and stir well. Taste to get the right balance of... - 40.1617
In medium bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Stir in canola oil, buttermilk, and eggs just until combined.
Fold in corn, cheese, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, and chili pepper.
Preheat griddle at appropriate setting... - 39.6429
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 39.6405
Southwestern Bean And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl.
Add corn and next 5 ingredients; toss well.
Combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour... - 39.4185
Southwestern Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the bacon fat. Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Add the beef and chicken broths, the black beans, ham hock, pig's... - 38.5
Southwestern Stir Fry
Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and seasoned salt in medium bowl.
Add pork slices; stir to coat.
Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 37.6761
Easy Southwestern Dip
Love Tamales? Then you wil sure love this Easy Southwestern Dip. As the name goes, it is way too easy to prepare and when it comes to the taste part it makes no compromise. Try this easy southwestern dip with corn chips. - 36.2709
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.8365
In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle individual servings with the cheddar cheese. - 35.0228
Southwestern Chicken Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the broth, tomatoes with their liquid, green chiles, corn, red and green peppers, onion, chicken strips, and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat to the low... - 33.5633
Southwestern Chicken Soup
In large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
Stir in rice and cumin.
Cover and cook 15 minutes or until rice is done.
Stir in chicken and corn.
Cover and bring just to a boil; remove from heat.
Stir in tomato bits, lime juice, cayenne and salt. - 33.2536
Layered Southwestern Dip
Line a 12-inch platter with shredded lettuce.
In a medium bowl stir together -black beans, sweet pepper, and jalapeno peppers.
Spoon over lettuce, leaving a border of lettuce.
Spoon sour cream over bean mixture; gently spread in a smooth layer, leaving a... - 33.1545
Southwestern Turkey Salad
In medium bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, lime juice, oil, cumin and garlic powder.
Stir in tomatoes and green onions.
Arrange lettuce and turkey on 4 salad plates, dividing evenly.
Serve tomato mixture alongside turkey.
Top turkey, if... - 27.7344
Chicken Soup: Chicken Soup : Southwest Chicken Soup
For The Stock
1. In a pot place the chicken. Pour 1 gallon of water. Add the rest of the ingredients. Bring it to boil over medium heat, reduce the heat to low and simmer for around 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours drain all the chicken and vegetables... - 0