- » Southwestern
Southwestern recipes refer to the collection of dishes and drinks from Southwestern United States. Southwestern recipes are known for the rustic style of cooking, and are typically found in the west coast of the ... More »
Grilled Southwestern Turkey Burger
If you prefer one dish meals, then this video is for you. The video shows how to make Southwestern turkey burger. It is as usual a simple burger but with a difference. Turkey meat has an amazing quality of absorbing flavors that enrich the burger taste... - 139.168
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 138.851
Southwest Bean Salad
1.Open the cans and drain the beans into a colander.
2.Rinse well to remove extra salt but don’t move the beans around too much as they can get mushy.
3.Set aside to let it dry.
4.In a large bowl, pour in the beans.
5.Add the Pico De... - 115.341
Classic Southwestern Beans
Do you often miss the authentic taste of the special beans recipe in South Western cuisine, your grandmom used to cook for you? With this recipe video, now you can prepare the same for your family. Go through the video, to learn about the detail process and... - 110.586
Southwestern Black Bean And Corn Salad: On The Side #26
Want a unique and interesting salad recipe that promises to yield a yummy end product? Then this video is just the thing for you. A corn and bean salad with the flavors of the south west; healthy black beans, bright yellow sweet corn, red bell peppers, onion... - 109.015
Betty's Classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole
This is a simple and basic version of King Ranch Chicken Casserole. The Chef shows how to make this amazing dish so patiently. I'm sure you will enjoy this dish with your family. - 107.918
Crappie Cakes With Mayonnaise
Are you a seafood lover? Do you enjoy fish cakes? Here is a great video recipe to making crappie fish cakes…which can be substituted with any other fish with a similar consistency. A wonderful recipe with easily available ingredients. - 101.693
Speedy Spicy Southwestern Black Beans And Rice
Very few dishes are as comforting and satisfying as black beans and rice. This Puerto Rican delicacy is jam-packed with flavor and makes for a savory weeknight dinner meal. Just stream the video recipe and get whomping this delicacy just like Betty. - 99.2258
Healthy Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Not all the barbecued food is full of fat and grease. Watch this video of Healthy Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin for example. In this video you will find a healthy, low fat recipe of grilled meat. Happy Cooking! - 96.3071
Southwestern Range Beef And Rice Supper
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Southwestern Range Supper. Follow this easy recipe for Southwestern Range Supper and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 49.1112
1. Preheat the oven at 375°
2. Take a large bowl and whisk cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice together.
3. Add the corn, scallions and parsley.
4. Take a medium size bowl and mix some buttermilk, honey, egg and... - 48.4071
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 47.8785
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6946
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 47.3275
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice.
Stir in the corn, scallions and parsley.
In a medium bowl, mix the buttermilk, honey, egg and oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Mix with a rubber spatula until the... - 47.2178
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
Southwestern Oven Fried Chicken
1. In food processor container, process bread, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, cayenne pepper and ground cloves to form fine crumbs.
2. Mix in egg white until moist.
3. On a large shallow plate, place... - 46.9022
Southwestern Spicy Sauteed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven at 275 ° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and heat the oil against medium heat
3. Now add garlic and peppers and again sauté for 5 minutes with frequent stirring of the spices.
4. Add the chicken pieces in the pan and... - 46.4678
Southwestern Range Supper
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet heat salad oil to brown meat.
3) Add onions and garlic to sauté until soft and tender.
4) Remove the onions and garlic from the pan and add rice to sauté in remaining pan juices until golden... - 46.3872
1) Take a small bowl to combine soup and sour cream.
2) Mix the liquids thoroughly and set it aside.
3) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
5) Add the onions,... - 45.8597
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 45.8587
Southwestern Wings With Coriander Dip
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, and black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 45.827
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.9257
Southwestern Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the salsa and cornstarch.
Set sauce aside.
Stack tortillas; wrap in foil.
Bake in a 350° oven about 10 minutes or until warm. (Or just before serving, microwave tortillas, covered with a paper towel, on 100% power... - 44.8952
Southwestern Clam Puffs
Feeling hungry! Then Southwestern Clam Puffs is the perfect choice. You can prepare this easily with this brilliant Southwestern Clam Puffs recipe! Try it! - 44.8908
Spicy Southwestern Omelette
1. Heat a 10-inch nonstick omelette pan over medium heat, melt 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter and sautÃ© jalapeno along with a dash of salt stirring often, until it is soft.
2. Then add the corn and cilantro, saute stirring often, 2 minutes longer, remove... - 44.3597
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 44.2652
Southwestern Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take the peeled shrimp and cut into lengthwise.
2) Wash out the vein properly.
3) Press the shrimp open to flatten slightly.
4) Take a plastic bowl and mix cornstarch, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in shrimp.
5) Cover the bowl and... - 44.1783
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 43.9633
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Combine dried oregano and cumin.
Sprinkle over outside of chicken, then rub into skin.
Place lime wedges and cilantro sprigs in body cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of... - 43.95
Southwestern Skillet Pot Pie
Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Southwestern Skillet Potpie is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 43.6557
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers has a different taste. The cheese dressing gives the Southwestern Stuffed Peppers a unique taste. - 43.263
Turkey Breast With Southwestern Corn Bread Dressing
In large bowl combine corn bread, muffins, chilies, red pepper, pine nuts, 1 tablespoon cilantro, parsley, basil, thyme and oregano; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey sausage, celery and onion 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is... - 43.1434
Southwestern Black Bean And Corn Salad
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except lettuce. Mix thoroughly.
2) With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl.
3) Refrigerate the salad for 30 minutes, until the flavors blend well.
4) Serve the salad on a serving platter... - 43.0653
Chicken Wings With Southwestern Sauce
Remove tips from chicken wings; separate wings at joints.
f In shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, cumin, salt, black and cayenne peppers.
In another shallow dish, beat eggs.
Dip wings into flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip into eggs,... - 43.0052
Overnight Southwestern Egg Bake
Generously grease 13x9 inch (3 quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine eggs and half and half; beat slightly.
Stir in corn.
Place tortillas in bottom of greased dish.
Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat... - 42.7363
ln a large skillet cook almonds over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
In the same skillet cook sweet pepper and jalapeno pepper in hot oil about '2 minutes or until tender.
Stir in... - 42.3553
Southwestern Pumpkin Pie
1 Place eggs, pumpkin, brown sugar, salt and all the spices in the container of an electric blender. Blend at high speed for about 30 seconds. Add the rum for the last few seconds. Or use a mixer to combine all these ingredients.
2 Line a 9-inch pie dish with... - 42.1563
Southwestern Chicken Bread Bowl
To Cook Chicken: Preheat coals or broiler.
Generously brush 1 side of chicken with jelly.
Grill, jelly side down, 3 to 4 inches from coals or broil as close to unit as possible for about 3 minutes.
Brush with jelly, turn, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until... - 41.526
In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion, chili pepper and rice.
Cook, stirring often until lightly browned.
Add broth or consomme', water, cumin seeds, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to a boil and cover tightly.
Simmer 20... - 40.9273
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat, brown meat in oil; drain.
Add the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add carrots; return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans, corn and... - 40.7643
Southwestern Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Use a fork to prick the potatoes in several places.
Place on the center rack of the oven.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
Prepare the salsa fresca: In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes,... - 40.5846
Southwestern Garbanzo Beans
1) In a medium skillet, over medium high heat, sauté onion, garlic, ginger, tomato and 2 tablespoons water for about 5-8 minutes until tomato and onion becomes soften and absorbs liquid.
2) Mix in seasonings and cook the mixture briefly to allow... - 40.1579
Southwestern Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the bacon fat. Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Add the beef and chicken broths, the black beans, ham hock, pig's... - 40.0894
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add jalapefio and bell pepper strips and saute 4 to 5 minutes.
Add green onions and saute 1 minute more.
Transfer vegetables to a plate and set aside.
Flatten veal to 1/8 inch... - 40.0428
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the broth, onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Right before serving, add the salsa and stir well. Taste to get the right balance of... - 39.903
Southwestern Fried Chicken
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Rub chicken with 3 tablespoons spice mixture.
Set remaining spice mixture aside.
Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; let stand 10 minutes.
Pour buttermilk over chicken, turning to coat.
Cover and... - 39.2881
Southwestern Chicken Salad
Wash and pat dry the chicken--you may remove the skin, if you wish.
Completely coat the chicken with the Southwestern Rub.
Place chicken pieces in the basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until rotated through.
Cool chicken and then shred or dice.
Toss... - 39.0205
Southwestern Pork Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine pork, cumin, salt and cayenne; shake to coat evenly.
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Add green peppers, onions and garlic; saute for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, V-8... - 38.6916
Southwestern Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine pinto beans, chicken, and corn.
Add chicken broth and salsa.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in chili seasoning and parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8... - 38.5244
Southwestern Rubbed Steak
1.Cut off any fat that is visible from the steak.
2.Combine together sugar, salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, chili powder.
3. Smear the steak generously with the spice mix and let mariante for 5 minutes.
4.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray and preheat... - 38.4366
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 38.261
Southwestern Bean And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Place pasta in a large bowl.
Add corn and next 5 ingredients; toss well.
Combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Pour... - 38.2214
Southwestern Bean Bake
Try hearty vegetarian fare. Make a bean bake topped with tasty cornmeal biscuits. - 38.1235
Southwestern Beef & Beans
Soak beans in water overnight.
Brown salt pork in skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit.
In slow-cooking pot, combine soaked beans (with water), browned pork, and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 9 to 10 hours.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.9371
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 37.8151
Southwestern Brown Rice
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute until tender.
Add chicken broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 minutes.
Stir in green chiles and... - 37.6949
Southwestern Summer Salad
1. Rinse dried pepper in water; cut open and discard stem and seeds. Cut pepper into small pieces. Pour boiling water over pepper and soak 20 to 30 minutes to soften; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan cook fresh beans, if using, in a small amount of... - 37.5047
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat until meat is done and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and return to pan.
Add tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 37.4414
Southwestern Bean Burgers
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add the beans, bread crumbs, cilantro, hot sauce and ½ a cup of the salsa to it.
2) Combine the ingredients and fashion the mixture into 4 patties of uniform size
3) Refrigerate them for 20 minutes... - 37.3325
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with nonstick spray coating.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together chicken or turkey, corn, and green chili peppers.
Spread mixture in pie plate.
In the same bowl stir together eggs and milk.
Beat in flour, salt, and pepper.
Pour over... - 37.2952
In medium bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, baking soda, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Stir in canola oil, buttermilk, and eggs just until combined.
Fold in corn, cheese, bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, and chili pepper.
Preheat griddle at appropriate setting... - 37.129
Southwestern Turkey Soup
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in oil until tender.
Stir in the broth, jalapeno, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
Add the turkey, beans, tomatoes and corn.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until heated... - 37.0942
Southwestern Sloppy Joes
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Swirl in the oil, then add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the chili powder and oregano, and cook 1 minute more.
Add the turkey and corn,... - 37.0484
Easy Southwestern Dip
Love Tamales? Then you wil sure love this Easy Southwestern Dip. As the name goes, it is way too easy to prepare and when it comes to the taste part it makes no compromise. Try this easy southwestern dip with corn chips. - 36.8906
Southwestern Creamy Corn
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and bell pepper and saute until onion is translucent.
Add chili peppers, cream cheese, milk, black pepper and chili powder.
Cook until mixture is smooth.
Stir in corn and reduce heat.
Cook... - 36.3724
In a bowl, mix peas and onion with dressing.
If made ahead, chill up to 4 hours.
Select 8 large lettuce leaves and arrange equally on 4 dinner plates.
Tear remaining leaves into bite-size pieces and mound equally on whole leaves.
Evenly arrange pea mixture... - 36.1431
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 36.0599
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 36.0117
Southwestern Pork Salad
In a large bowl, combine cooked pork, Cuban Black Beans or black beans, onions, garlic and bell pepper.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, prepare marinade by mixing sugar, vinegar, oils, oregano, mustard and parsley; shake to mix.
Pour over pork,... - 35.8046
Southwestern Wheat Berry Pilaf
Place wheat berries in a medium bowl; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Cover and let stand 8 hours.
Place wheat berries in a medium saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above wheat berries.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook,... - 35.7901
Southwestern Meat Loaf
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, the 3/4 cup salsa, raisins, almonds, onion, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Add ground beef and mix well. In a shallow baking pan pat meat mixture into an 8 x 4 x 2-inch oval loaf. (Or, pat meat... - 35.6892
Love turkey? Then this Southwestern Turkey will make you drool for sure. Seasonings and spices combine with turkey to lend a royale touch to this dish. Check out the recipe of Southwestern Turkey. - 35.5626
Southwestern Stir Fry
Cut pork tenderloin lengthwise into quarters.
Cut each quarter into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and seasoned salt in medium bowl.
Add pork slices; stir to coat.
Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 35.1703
Southwestern Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine picante sauce, salad dressing and cumin.
In a salad bowl, combine spinach, beans, mushrooms, pepper, onion and bacon.
Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
Garnish with eggs. - 35.0957
Southwestern Omelette Wrap
1. To make omelet, dissolve cornstarch in water in small bowl. Add egg; whisk until blended.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture, tilting skillet to cover bottom of skillet. Cook 1 to 2... - 35.0413
Southwestern Ham & Beans
In slow-cooking pot, cover pinto beans with water.
Soak for about 12 hours.
Drain water; re-cover with water.
Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Add ham hocks; cover and cook on low another 10 to 12 hours.
Remove rind and bone from ham... - 35.0152
Easy Southwestern Chicken Soup
In Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook bacon and chicken until chicken is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
Add vegetables and chilies; simmer, covered, 5 minutes until... - 34.9776
Southwestern Potato Salad
Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool completely.
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Combine potato, olives, and onion; stir gently.
Combine Ranch-style dressing and remaining ingredients in a small... - 34.7528
COMBINE flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Add butter; cut in with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
STIR in egg, corn, chiles and cilantro; combine just until mixture holds together.
Knead dough 10 times on... - 34.7375
Garlic Southwestern Lasagna
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and saute 3 minutes. Add turkey, and cook until done, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat, and stir in salsa, cumin, half of garlic, and beans.
2.... - 34.2759
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.239
Southwestern Corn Bread Stuffing
1) Into a 1-quart microwavable, shallow dish sprayed with cooking spray, add in onions, celery and peppers.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) When the vegetables turn soft, add in chilli pepper, cubed corn muffin, water, poultry... - 34.1491
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.9771
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 33.9153
Southwestern Corn Bread
1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch-square pan or large cast-iron skillet.
2 Mix dry ingredients together and make a well in the center. Add eggs, butter and sour cream and blend thoroughly. Fold in corn kernels.
3 Pour half of the batter into the... - 33.8468
Southwestern Pasta And Bean Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding corn during the last 1 minute of cooking; drain. Rinse pasta and corn with cold water; drain again.
2. Combine pasta-corn mixture, beans, carrot, jalapenos, and red onion. Combine picante sauce, vinegar,... - 33.8358
Southwestern Ribs With A Rub
1. At least 1 hour before grilling, cover chips with water and soak; drain before using. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine the remaining ingredients except for Rib Rub and pork loin back ribs. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 to 30... - 33.6509
Spicy Southwestern Salad
1. In medium bowl combine first 4 ingredients; mix well. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves; top with squash mixture.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Pour over salad. - 33.4633
In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle individual servings with the cheddar cheese. - 33.1125
Southwestern Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir in chicken, sweet red pepper, and green onions.
Spread mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; top evenly with spinach leaves.
Place alfalfa sprouts evenly over spinach; top with remaining 4 bread slices. - 32.8955
1 Place the scallops in a shallow wide-bottomed glass container such as a pie plate or casserole.
2 Pour the lime juice evenly over the scallops. Cover and place in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Stir once or twice.
3 Combine the remaining ingredients... - 32.8628
Southwestern Stewed Tomatoes
1 In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the green and jalapeho peppers and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Add the water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or... - 32.7006
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 32.4057
Truss chicken; place in shallow dish.
Combine oil, paprika, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper; brush over chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 8 hours.
f Set chicken, breast side up, on greased rack in... - 32.1855
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tomato and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in hominy and next 4 ingredients.
Spoon into a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°... - 31.9094
Southwestern Recipes By Category