- » Southwest Lettuce
Southwest Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southwest lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southwest lettuce recipes.
Way Better Southwest Salad
1. For making the dressing, soak the cashews for 6 hours in water and then drain them.
2. In a blender, pop the cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, 1/2 the lime and water and give it a pulse again.
3. Place the... - 117.347
Healthy Cooking: Southwest Salad
If you are looking for an economical and healthy food, this recipe is just right for you. Watch Sarah making Southwest pantry salad using some chicken strips, corn and romaine lettuce along with other flavors and ingredients. Healthy and hearty appetizer... - 96.824
You May Also Like!
Southwest Express Chicken Salad
Southwest Express Chicken Salad is a fabulous summer recipe. The colorful and appealing look make Southwest Express Chicken Salad extremely appetizing. Try out his healthy salad at home. - 30.8797
Southwest Potato Salad
Stir together potato salad, chili powder and olives.
Divide salad among lettuce cups.
If desired, garnish with tomato wedges or parsley. - 24.309
Southwest Turkey Salad
Prepare dressing: In small bowl whisk together salsa, sour cream, cumin, salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate briefly while you make the salad.
Prepare salad: Place kidney beans in colander and rinse under cold running water.
Add corn and drain well.
With... - 45.7805
Southwest Chicken Salad
Stir together dressings and ground red pepper; reserve 1/2 cup.
Pour remaining dressing mixture over chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Preheat electric broiler (not necessary to preheat gas broiler).
Remove chicken from marinade; discard... - 43.9989
Southwest Chicken Breasts
For marinade, combine wine, oil, tarragon, and salt.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Place chicken in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn chicken to coat well.
Chill for 2 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 45.616
Southwest Chicken Salad
Seed, drain, and chop jalapeno peppers.
Cut bell peppers into 1/2-inch strips; discard seeds.
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine dressing ingredients in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Place lettuce in large salad bowl.
Add onions, tomatoes,... - 43.3119
Southwest Taco Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil.
3. Dust the pie plate with a little cornmeal.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Pour the... - 48.199
In a large bowl, coarsely mash beans.
Stir in onion, corn, crumbs, chilies, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
Crumble beef and turkey over mixture; mix well.
Shape into eight patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the mayonnaise and salsa; refrigerate... - 41.1902
Southwest Ballistic Burger
1. Preheat your grill to high.
2. Marinade bacon with chipotle adobo sauce and crisp it on grill. Flip occasionally.
3. Divide meat into two equal half and roll it into patties.
4. Pour little butter on grill and place patties on it.... - 0