- » Southern Sweet
Southern Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern sweet recipes.
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 132.344
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 131.63
Betty's "to Die For" Lemon Meringue Pie
If you're looking for a delectable and dainty-looking pie dish to adorn your summer buffet table, this lemony-sweet pie adorned with soft meringue peaks will surely floor you and your guests. This flavorful lime pie is a doddle to make, as Betty shows in this... - 128.248
Southern Baked Candied Yams: How To Make The Best Candied Yams
If you are looking for some nice Southern lovin', then this is your dish. The Southern Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes is a classic side dish. It is almost a staple, when it comes to Soul Food! Yummy, I can gaurantee that this dish will make you indulge more... - 127.809
Spiced Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is a savory way to enjoy sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving. Chile powder, brown sugar and cayenne combined with the drizzle of honey create a spicy-sweet flavor addition to a traditional Thanksgiving player. Watch this video for the recipe details by... - 124.019
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: How To Make Easy, Southern Sweet Potato Pie
This is quite a refreshing dessert. This video illustrates how to prepare sweet potato pie which is served with whipped cream. The flavor from the sweet potato is enhanced when seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter to make a gooey sweet pie that... - 123.689
Southern Sweet Iced Tea-..... My Favorite Drink
I grew up on sweet iced tea and if I go too long without drinking it something seriously feels off. I'm totally HOOKED!! Besides it being so easy, cheap and refreshing there is just something about a cold glass of southern sweet iced tea on a hot day that... - 121.371
The Southern Hurricane Cocktail
A flavorful cocktail that is definitely poolside quality, just a bit of alcohol with your juice combination. The recipe won't get you too messed up yet delivers some nice juicy flavor. - 116.082
Southern Sunrise Smoothie
A great smoothie to start your day! Made with a blend of peaches, greens and strawberries. Filled with flavor and a great thick consistency, this is a delicious green smoothie. If you’re worried about adding in the greens…don’t worry! The presence of a... - 113.677
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
A fine casserole for the holiday season. This video shows how to prepare sweet potato casserole with a crunchy pecan topping. Baked to perfection, this creamy dish will surely turn out to be a tradition every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try it...yummmmy. - 112.104
Culinary Carrie: Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the peaches and keep it aside.
3. Melt the stick of butter in a glass baking dish.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon powder and baking powder.
5. Combine milk and... - 111.991
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 111
Traditional Sweet Potato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together mashed cooked sweet potatoes, light brown sugar, milk, well-beaten eggs, salt, and ground cinnamon. Beat well, until completely blended.
3. Pour into unbaked pie... - 109.624
Culinary Carrie: Southern Corn Relish
1. Thinly slice the green onions and finely chop the sweet red pepper.
2. Remove the corn from the cob and keep it aside.
3. Combine everything in a large bowl.
4. In a pot combine vinegar, water, sugar, celery seeds, salt and pepper... - 108.435
Authentic Southern Style Chess Pie
Chess pie can be described as anything but mouth-wateringly marvelous. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make this Southern style pie. This sugary dessert is a doddle to make if you master a few techniques. Stream the video recipe to get learning more... - 108.418
Pecan And Marshmallow Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
If you want to be praised and heralded for bringing the best dish at Thanksgiving, then make this casserole. Sweet potato, demarara sugar, pecans and marshmallows now that is a combination that can’t go wrong. Even those who dislike sweet potatoes will... - 105.835
Betty's Traditional Southern Divinity
1. Place a small saucepan on low heat, add sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water in it. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
2. Cook for 15 minutes or until the syrup reaches 248 degree F on a candy thermometer. Remove saucepan from heat and set it... - 105.515
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 103.104
Southern Georgia Julep Cocktail
Hosting a party and wondering what to include in the drinks menu? This video might just come handy. Watch it now to learn an easy to make Southern Georgia Julep recipe. This is a very very flavorful cocktail and is sure to impress all. - 102.417
Roasted Incredible Southern Candied Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Peel yam and cut it lengthwise into half.
3. Grease a large baking pan with ½ tablespoon vegetable oil.
4. In baking pan place yam, sprinkle remaining vegetable oil on top, and mix to coat it well.
5. Season... - 100.766
Southern-style Sweet Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil 10 cups of water.
2. In a juicer, drop orange and lemon. Extract juice.
3. In a pitcher, pour orange and lemon juice.
4. Add sugar in it and stir.
5. Throw tea bags and pour boiling water. Stir to dissolve sugar and... - 97.3267
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 96.7823
Southern Style Creamy Corn Pudding
Savor the flavors of south with this creamy corn pudding! Betty puts a seasonal spin on this classic Southern delicacy that is sure to be a winner down-home. This recipe is so good that you won't be able to resist the seconds. Stream the video recipe and get... - 91.8842
Solar Baked Bananas With Coconut Flakes
1. Assemble a solar cooker.
2. Mix in lemon juice and butter in the stoneware bowl of the solar cooker.
3. Peel the banana and roll it in the butter mixture.
4. Add the cinnamon and the brown sugar and mix in well.
5. Place it in the... - 89.9499
Homemade Biscuits Southern Style
Want to learn a super tasty homemade biscuits recipe? Watch this chef prepare these amazing Homemade Biscuits Southern Style now. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 82.06
Southern Sweet Corn Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
In a blender of food processor, pulse blend or process one of the cans of corn (with juices) and the buttermilk until creamy but slightly lumpy (the... - 45.1453
Old Fashoned Apple Butter
Got and apple tree and need a way to use up those homegrown apples? This recipe is for processing apples into apple butter for canning. Cooked entirely in a large slow cooker. - 0
Betty's Southern Peach Pound Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Southern Peach Pound Cake. This is a traditional pound cake that incorporates diced peaches and peach schnapps. - 0
Southern Skillet Fried Apples
Lynn demonstrates how to make Southern Skillet Fried Apples. This is a delicious side dish for dinner or just to snack on. - 0
California Giant Blackberry Cobbler
The level of natural sugar in most fruits is set when harvested, so sample the fruit before making your cobbler. I use California Giant blackberries because they have a natural sweet and tartness to them that cannot be found in other varieties, allowing me to... - 0
Betty's Southern Peach Tea
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Southern Peach Tea. This is a method for making peach tea, similar to the peach tea I ordered for brunch during our recent visit to Boone Tavern Hotel and Restaurant in Berea, KY. It is delicious and refreshing! - 0
Gran's Carolina Slaw
Looking for the down-home flavor of a southern vinegar based coleslaw? Here it is straight from our Gran! - 0
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Southern Sweet Recipes By Category