- » Southern Sweet
Southern Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern sweet recipes.
Southern Sweet Potato Casserole
A fine casserole for the holiday season. This video shows how to prepare sweet potato casserole with a crunchy pecan topping. Baked to perfection, this creamy dish will surely turn out to be a tradition every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Try it...yummmmy. - 145.095
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe: How To Make Easy, Southern Sweet Potato Pie
This is quite a refreshing dessert. This video illustrates how to prepare sweet potato pie which is served with whipped cream. The flavor from the sweet potato is enhanced when seasoned with warm spices, sugar, cream and butter to make a gooey sweet pie that... - 144.878
Southern Baked Candied Yams: How To Make The Best Candied Yams
If you are looking for some nice Southern lovin', then this is your dish. The Southern Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes is a classic side dish. It is almost a staple, when it comes to Soul Food! Yummy, I can gaurantee that this dish will make you indulge more... - 138.924
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 134.987
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 134.06
Spiced Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is a savory way to enjoy sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving. Chile powder, brown sugar and cayenne combined with the drizzle of honey create a spicy-sweet flavor addition to a traditional Thanksgiving player. Watch this video for the recipe details by... - 125.588
Betty's "to Die For" Lemon Meringue Pie
If you're looking for a delectable and dainty-looking pie dish to adorn your summer buffet table, this lemony-sweet pie adorned with soft meringue peaks will surely floor you and your guests. This flavorful lime pie is a doddle to make, as Betty shows in this... - 122.737
Pecan And Marshmallow Topped Sweet Potato Casserole
If you want to be praised and heralded for bringing the best dish at Thanksgiving, then make this casserole. Sweet potato, demarara sugar, pecans and marshmallows now that is a combination that can’t go wrong. Even those who dislike sweet potatoes will... - 119.432
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 119.025
Southern Sweet Iced Tea-..... My Favorite Drink
I grew up on sweet iced tea and if I go too long without drinking it something seriously feels off. I'm totally HOOKED!! Besides it being so easy, cheap and refreshing there is just something about a cold glass of southern sweet iced tea on a hot day that... - 117.036
Culinary Carrie: Peach Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the peaches and keep it aside.
3. Melt the stick of butter in a glass baking dish.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon powder and baking powder.
5. Combine milk and... - 115.896
Southern Sunrise Smoothie
A great smoothie to start your day! Made with a blend of peaches, greens and strawberries. Filled with flavor and a great thick consistency, this is a delicious green smoothie. If you’re worried about adding in the greens…don’t worry! The presence of a... - 114.939
Culinary Carrie: Southern Corn Relish
1. Thinly slice the green onions and finely chop the sweet red pepper.
2. Remove the corn from the cob and keep it aside.
3. Combine everything in a large bowl.
4. In a pot combine vinegar, water, sugar, celery seeds, salt and pepper... - 113.119
The Southern Hurricane Cocktail
A flavorful cocktail that is definitely poolside quality, just a bit of alcohol with your juice combination. The recipe won't get you too messed up yet delivers some nice juicy flavor. - 109.65
Betty's Traditional Southern Divinity
1. Place a small saucepan on low heat, add sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water in it. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
2. Cook for 15 minutes or until the syrup reaches 248 degree F on a candy thermometer. Remove saucepan from heat and set it... - 107.135
Roasted Incredible Southern Candied Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Peel yam and cut it lengthwise into half.
3. Grease a large baking pan with ½ tablespoon vegetable oil.
4. In baking pan place yam, sprinkle remaining vegetable oil on top, and mix to coat it well.
5. Season... - 101.992
Traditional Sweet Potato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together mashed cooked sweet potatoes, light brown sugar, milk, well-beaten eggs, salt, and ground cinnamon. Beat well, until completely blended.
3. Pour into unbaked pie... - 96.6488
Solar Baked Bananas With Coconut Flakes
1. Assemble a solar cooker.
2. Mix in lemon juice and butter in the stoneware bowl of the solar cooker.
3. Peel the banana and roll it in the butter mixture.
4. Add the cinnamon and the brown sugar and mix in well.
5. Place it in the... - 93.1793
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 92.7962
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 92.6863
Southern Georgia Julep Cocktail
Hosting a party and wondering what to include in the drinks menu? This video might just come handy. Watch it now to learn an easy to make Southern Georgia Julep recipe. This is a very very flavorful cocktail and is sure to impress all. - 82.4524
Southern Sweet Corn Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
In a blender of food processor, pulse blend or process one of the cans of corn (with juices) and the buttermilk until creamy but slightly lumpy (the... - 42.8163
The level of natural sugar in most fruits is set when harvested, so sample the fruit before making your cobbler. I use California Giant blackberries because they have a natural sweet and tartness to them that cannot be found in other varieties, allowing me to... - 0
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Southern Sweet Recipes By Category