- » Southern Style Turkey
Southern Style Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern style turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern style turkey recipes.
Southern Style Turkey Gravy
Turkey gravy is something that is that can be made to beat the mundane days of the week! All you need is some turkey stock and some giblets to make this simple gravy! Watch the step by step process of making this flavorful gravy with Chef David in this video! - 99.6054
Roast Turkey, Southern Style
1. Clean and dress the turkey for roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a moderate high flame.
4. Add ham, onion, poultry seasoning and sage together and sauté in the butter till onion is soft... - 47.5427
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 45.3738
You May Also Like!
Southern Style Black Eyed Peas
Happy New Year!! Blackeyed Peas are eaten in southern states New Year’s Day because they are believed to bring prosperity for the coming year. However, this video shows how this protein rich food can actually make the perfect food for all seasons. This... - 100.989
Southern Style Meaty Collard Greens
Southern-comfort luck food. A fine video to make smoky flavor collard green loaded with meat. Excellent seasoning gives a rich and smoky flavor to this southern wonder dish, tender in texture and delicious in taste. If you like greens or meat, you will love... - 120.106
Betty's Sausage-sage-cornbread Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sausage-Sage-Cornbread Dressing. This is a fabulous Southern-style dressing for serving with pork loin or a Thanksgiving turkey! - 0
Saturday Chefs - Cornbread Stuffing
Are you looking forward to make a stuffing for your Thanksgiving turkey? Here is a fantastic video that would make your heart beat faster. The video shares a super simple spicy cornbread and bacon stuffing recipe. Watch the video and try out this recipe for a... - 105.725
Tufeen Turkey Treat
1. In a kettle saute salt pork until crisp and push to one side.
2. To the empty side of the pan add onion and saute such that soft.
3. Stir in potatoes, celery, salt, pepper and broth and simmer with cover for 20 minutes such that potatoes are... - 42.833
Curried Turkey Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until transparent.
Stir in curry powder, cook 2 minutes.
Add broth and next 5 ingredients, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in turkey, beans, parsley, and oregano.
Continue cooking 15 minutes or until... - 39.6574
Curry Glazed Turkey Thighs
For glaze, stir together marmalade, mustard, curry powder, and salt.
For sauce, stir 3 tablespoons of the glaze into yogurt.
Cover and chill until serving time.
If desired, skin turkey.
Insert an oven-going meat thermometer into center of a turkey thigh, not... - 42.8408
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Turn into prepared baking dish, cover and bake 45 minutes.
OPTIONAL COOKING METHOD Stuff dressing loosely into... - 33.3274
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 40.0459