- » Southern Style Tomato
Southern Style Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Southern Style Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Southern Style Tomato recipes.
Southern-style Fried Green Tomatoes With Spicy Remoulade Sauce
Southerners love fried green tomatoes. They are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and they go so well with beans and eggs, grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, and just about any kind of food. Chef John adds his personal touch... - 104.552
Southern Style Chilled Gazpacho
1) Take the first 6 ingredients in a container of a food processor and blend them.
2) Mix the tomato mixture with cucumber, green pepper, celery, and green onions. Chill this mixture.
3) Pour the gazpacho into the 6 individual bowls.
4)... - 46.7385
Southern Style Tomatoes Vinaigrette
1 Slice the tomatoes.
2 In a serving bowl, place the slices.
3 Sprinkle with 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons parsley.
4 In a jar, add the next 6 ingredients.
5 Secure the lid tightly, and shake vigorously.
6 Pour over tomatoes.
7 Place in the... - 42.0862
Spicy Southern Style Tomato Cups
Cut a thin slice off tops of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in.shell; invert shells on paper towel to drain.
Chop tops, pulp, and seeds; set aside.
In a small skillet, saute 2 tablespoons onions and garlic in 1 teaspoon oil for about 2 minutes or... - 40.422
Southern Style Tomato Barbecue Sauce
In a blender or food processor puree the onions in batches with the vinegar, the chili sauce, the apple, the molasses, the oil, the garlic, the gherkin with the juice, the mustard, the celery salt, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, the cayenne, and t - 24.5716
You May Also Like!
Southern Style Baked Okra And Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 8-9” baking dish drizzle a little of the olive oil.
3. Add okra, tomatoes, garlic and dill.
4. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and crushed red chili... - 119.08
Spaghetti Southern Style
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Cook onion with chili powder and garlic in drippings until tender.
Stir in soup, water, beef, and green pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Stir occasionally. - 28.5299
Spaghetti Southern Style
Spaghetti Southern Style has a lovely taste. Spaghetti Southern Style gets its taste from meat mixed with tomato soup and pasta. Spaghetti Southern Style is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 32.442
Southern Style Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
2. In 2 1/2-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, salad oil, and crushed red pepper; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 7 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes,... - 30.7161
Southern Style Pork With Rice
Trim fat from pork chops; render in large skillet.
Brown chops in fat gradually; remove from skillet.
Pour off excess fat.
Spread rice in skillet; add water.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Arrange chops over rice.
Sprinkle with remaining salt.
Add onion and... - 40.1927
Southern Style Rice
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well... - 26.9109
Southern Style Chicken And Greens
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE salt, paprika and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle meaty side of chicken pieces with salt mixture; set aside.
PLACE bacon in ovenproof Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Reserve bacon fat.
Heat... - 43.0808
Southern Style Succotash
Stir margarine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper in large skillet over medium heat.
Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal.
Stir gently until cereal becomes lightly browned and crisp.
Set aside for topping.
In large skillet coated... - 38.5162
Okra southern style is a mixed vegetable preparation. Cooked together with bacon and added creamed corn, this okra lousiana is easyto fix and delicious. Ready in a matter of minutes, this goes well with bakes or rice casseroles. - 34.5287
Rice And Beans Southern Style
Soak the mushrooms, if using, in the hot water for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until limp.
Add the green pepper and... - 42.0248