- » Southern Style Tomato
Southern Style Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Southern Style Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Southern Style Tomato recipes.
Southern-style Fried Green Tomatoes With Spicy Remoulade Sauce
Southerners love fried green tomatoes. They are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and they go so well with beans and eggs, grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, and just about any kind of food. Chef John adds his personal touch... - 103.765
Southern Style Chilled Gazpacho
1) Take the first 6 ingredients in a container of a food processor and blend them.
2) Mix the tomato mixture with cucumber, green pepper, celery, and green onions. Chill this mixture.
3) Pour the gazpacho into the 6 individual bowls.
4)... - 44.6835
Spicy Southern Style Tomato Cups
Cut a thin slice off tops of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in.shell; invert shells on paper towel to drain.
Chop tops, pulp, and seeds; set aside.
In a small skillet, saute 2 tablespoons onions and garlic in 1 teaspoon oil for about 2 minutes or... - 42.9075
Southern Style Tomatoes Vinaigrette
1 Slice the tomatoes.
2 In a serving bowl, place the slices.
3 Sprinkle with 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons parsley.
4 In a jar, add the next 6 ingredients.
5 Secure the lid tightly, and shake vigorously.
6 Pour over tomatoes.
7 Place in the... - 42.316
Southern Style Tomato Barbecue Sauce
In a blender or food processor puree the onions in batches with the vinegar, the chili sauce, the apple, the molasses, the oil, the garlic, the gherkin with the juice, the mustard, the celery salt, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, the cayenne, and t - 26.3908
You May Also Like!
Southern Style Baked Okra And Cherry Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In the bottom of a cast iron skillet or 8-9” baking dish drizzle a little of the olive oil.
3. Add okra, tomatoes, garlic and dill.
4. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and crushed red chili... - 119.319
Spaghetti Southern Style
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Cook onion with chili powder and garlic in drippings until tender.
Stir in soup, water, beef, and green pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Stir occasionally. - 31.0794
Spaghetti Southern Style
Spaghetti Southern Style has a lovely taste. Spaghetti Southern Style gets its taste from meat mixed with tomato soup and pasta. Spaghetti Southern Style is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 35.1818
All Purpose Tomato Gravy
Are you one of those who always have a time crunch? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef prepare this All Purpose Tomato Gravy that can save a lot of actual cooking time. Watch the video now. - 68.2109
Creole Style Tomatoes And Corn
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Saute onion and green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add tomatoes and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes,... - 34.81
Southern Style Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
2. In 2 1/2-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, salad oil, and crushed red pepper; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 7 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes,... - 33.3204
Southern Style Rice
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well... - 28.1883
Southern Style Chicken And Greens
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE salt, paprika and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle meaty side of chicken pieces with salt mixture; set aside.
PLACE bacon in ovenproof Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Reserve bacon fat.
Heat... - 43.4153
Southern Style Succotash
Stir margarine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper in large skillet over medium heat.
Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal.
Stir gently until cereal becomes lightly browned and crisp.
Set aside for topping.
In large skillet coated... - 41.0112
Rice And Beans Southern Style
Soak the mushrooms, if using, in the hot water for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderately low heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and saute stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until limp.
Add the green pepper and... - 43.3327