- » Southern Style Stew
Southern Style Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern style stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern style stew recipes.
Southern Style Beef Stew With Dumplings
1. Start by combining first 3 ingredients, in flour mixture dredge meat in hot oil and brown in a Dutch oven
2. Now stir in the next 7 ingredients, cover and simmer for 2 hours
4. Also add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, cover and simmer 15... - 42.7423
You May Also Like!
Southern Style Chicken And Greens
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE salt, paprika and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle meaty side of chicken pieces with salt mixture; set aside.
PLACE bacon in ovenproof Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Reserve bacon fat.
Heat... - 43.0808
Southern Style Succotash
Stir margarine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper in large skillet over medium heat.
Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal.
Stir gently until cereal becomes lightly browned and crisp.
Set aside for topping.
In large skillet coated... - 38.5162
Southern Style Hash
Put green peppers, onions and celery in a stew pot.
Cook slowly 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook pork in butter until lightly brown.
Mix noodles with grated cheese.
Add to vegetables.
Add ground pork.
Season highly with salt and... - 44.7698
Farm Style Lamb Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter and brown the lamb in it, add frozen mushrooms to it and saute for a couple of minutes
2. Remove the frozen vegetables from the cooking bag, add meat mixture, frozen onions, onion-sauce mix and water and heat it all to... - 37.8927
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 42.8582
Cornish Game Hens Sardinian Style
1. Rub salt over and inside the cavities of the hens.
2. In a large casserole or skillet with a lid, heat the oil.
3. Place the hens, breast side down and brown for 2 minutes then turn and brown on the other side.
4. Remove the hens... - 44.734
Beef Corn Stew
In large skillet brown beef and onion; drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover, cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 27.8785
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 40.8888
Combine potatoes, water, green onions and garlic in 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until water comes to a boil (4 to 6 minutes). Cover; reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking until potatoes are tender (8 to 10 minutes).
Stir in corn, milk,... - 30.4799
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stew chicken; dice.
Use the broth from stewing to cook rice.
Toast almonds in butter and salt under broiler.
Mix beans, soup, mayonnaise, chestnuts, pi-miento, mushrooms, onion, and almonds with chicken and rice.
Place in casserole and... - 37.5995