- » Southern Style Salad
Southern Style Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern style salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern style salad recipes.
Southern Style Citrus Salad With Grapefruit Salad Dressing.
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce and spinach in it. Toss gently.
2) Arrange grapefruit, oranges, avocado, celery, green pepper and slivered almonds over the salad greens.
3) FOR THE GRAPEFRUIT SALAD DRESSING: Take a jar and combine... - 39.7672
Southern Style Citrus Salad
Combine spinach and lettuce in a large bowl; toss lightly.
Arrange next 6 ingredients over salad greens.
Serve with Grapefruit Salad Dressing. - 23.6986
You May Also Like!
Southern Style Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
2. In 2 1/2-quart casserole or bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, salad oil, and crushed red pepper; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 7 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes,... - 30.7161
Quail Southern Style
Wash drawn and cleaned quails, and split each down the back into two pieces.
Dust with the flour which has been combined with the salt and pepper.
Heat the fat in a covered skillet and brown the quails in it on all sides.
Pour on the cream.
Cover and cook... - 25.1986
Spicy Southern Style Tomato Cups
Cut a thin slice off tops of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in.shell; invert shells on paper towel to drain.
Chop tops, pulp, and seeds; set aside.
In a small skillet, saute 2 tablespoons onions and garlic in 1 teaspoon oil for about 2 minutes or... - 40.422
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 38.16
Okra Southern Style
1 Neatly trim the ends off okra.
2 Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
3 In a bowl, prepare a mixture of corn meal and seasonings and roll the okra slices in it.
4 In a skillet, heat the oil and fry for 15 minutes or until crisp and brown.
5... - 39.6794
Flank Steak Southern Style
1) Slash the surface of the steak lightly with a sharp knife.
2) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
3) Brown the steak in the oil quickly on both the sides.
4) Take the skillet off the heat and lift the meat into a slow cooker.
5)... - 42.7147
Southern Style Marinated Asparagus
1 Remove the tough ends of asparagus.
2 Using a knife or a vegetable peeler, remove the scales.
3 In a pan, add the asparagus along with a small amount of boiling water.
4 Cook, covered for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5 Drain... - 44.6756
Crab Cakes Southern Style
Mix crabmeat, bread, 1/2 cup baking mix, the mayonnaise, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, paprika and nutmeg.
Drop by 1/3 cupfuls into 1/3 cup baking mix, turning to coat on all sides.
Shape into 2 1/2-inch cakes.
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium... - 34.2881
Southern Style Turkey Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Trim off excess fat using a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors.
3. Carefully slice the breasts into serving size pieces.
4. Place each between sheets of wax paper and pound thin using a mallet or meat... - 44.7771
Italian Style Chicken Salad
Combine the first 6 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
Garnish with tomato wedges. - 22.8933