- » Southern Style Potato Casserole
Southern Style Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern style potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern style potato casserole recipes.
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 39.1161
Hash Brown Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Spoon mixture into a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle paprika evenly over casserole.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bubbly. - 30.3953
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
Combine mashed potatoes and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; stir into potato mixture.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until stiff but... - 32.2477
Country Style Ribs And Kraut
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large casserole or roasting pan, arrange the ribs.
3. Place in the hot oven and them for 20 minutes, turning to brown each side.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. and cover casserole or ... - 42.2157
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 45.065
Patchwork Casserole has an implausible taste. The beef and vegetables give the Patchwork Casserole a mouth-watering taste. Patchwork Casserole is inspired by restaurants globally. Must try it. - 36.1312
Brown meat; drain.
Add green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Spoon half of meat and potato mixture into 1 3 1/2 x 8 3/4-inch baking dish or two 1 1/2-quart casserole dishes.
Cover with half the... - 39.5666
Patchwork Beef Casserole
Cook and stir beef in large skillet over medium heat until crumbled and brown, about 10 minutes; drain off fat.
Add green pepper and onion; sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese.
Spoon 1/2 of the meat mixture... - 40.7691
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
1. Grease a 1-quart baking dish with baking spray, butter or oil.
2. In a bowl, combine Butter Buds, onion, flour and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add the frozen onions and heat,... - 40.1297
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.4601
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 43.9486