- » Southern Stewed Tomato
Southern Stewed Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern stewed tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern stewed tomato recipes.
Place tomatoes in a saucepan.
Cook over high heat until tomatoes steam; reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Add butter, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Keep covered until ready to serve; top each serving with crisp croutons. - 23.5509
Easy Stewed Tomatoes
Combine all ingredients in a large kettle and cook for 10 minutes, then pour into hot sterilized jars.
Screw the caps on tight.
Process pints for 15 minutes and quarts for 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure in a pressure cooker. - 28.0643
Stewed Tomatoes And Green Pepper
Scald, core, skin and chop enough tomatoes to measure 4 quarts.
Remove the stem and blossom ends from the green pepper and discard the seeds, then cut into small pieces.
Combine all the ingredients in kettle and bring a boil.
Pour in hot sterilized jars,... - 30.2022
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in water.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, sherry, and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer,... - 41.8302
Seafood Tomato Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add green pepper, onion, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 8 ingredients; bring mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Cook perch according to... - 33.1437
Easy Southern Brunswick Stew
1. In slow cooker place pork and cook with cover on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Prepare meat by removing it from bone and shredding it.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and bring it to boil on High with cover lower heat to Low and simmer 30... - 36.1258
Classic Brunswick Stew
The brunswick stew is a southern specialty. Prepared with chicken and vegetables, the brunswick stew is a cooked meat and vegetable stew. Spiced with garlic and cayenne, the brunswick stew is filling is heavy. - 37.668
Stewed Tomato Bake
Drain tomatoes, reserving juice.
Add cornstarch to reserved juice, stirring until blended.
Pour juice into a 1 quart baking dish.
Add tomatoes, and sprinkle with basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven, and stir... - 34.8907
This Italian vegetable stew is literally a one pot meal. There are lots of versions of Giambotta but this one is the best cause it's not only loaded with fresh seasonal veggies in a thick tomato basil sauce but also uses sausages! Can there be a heartier meal... - 102.667
Tomato Beef Stew
1) Dredge the beef cubes, thoroughly with the seasoned flour.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring... - 42.8636
Southern Pot Roast
Place meat in broiler pan.
Brown on all sides under broiler; set aside.
Place broth, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chopped onion, green pepper, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper in a large, heavy saucepot or Dutch oven; stir until ingredients are well... - 46.2687
Southern Style Succotash
Stir margarine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper in large skillet over medium heat.
Add Kellogg's® Corn Flakes® cereal.
Stir gently until cereal becomes lightly browned and crisp.
Set aside for topping.
In large skillet coated... - 40.8048
Southern Style Chicken And Greens
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE salt, paprika and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle meaty side of chicken pieces with salt mixture; set aside.
PLACE bacon in ovenproof Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Reserve bacon fat.
Heat... - 44.8648
Southern Style Hash
Put green peppers, onions and celery in a stew pot.
Cook slowly 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook pork in butter until lightly brown.
Mix noodles with grated cheese.
Add to vegetables.
Add ground pork.
Season highly with salt and... - 44.3895
Cook guinea until well done, remove all bones and skin, cut up meat.
Add vegetables and seasoning and cook until thick. - 28.9116
Make Ahead Southwestern Pork Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over high heat; brown pork in batches. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to pan,- reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 2... - 32.1378
Old Fashioned Okra Stew
Combine all ingredients except rice in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
Remove bay-leaf and discard.
Remove ham hock from stew.
Remove meat from the bone and chop.
Add meat to stew; stir... - 33.385
Provencale Vegetable Stew Ratatouille
1) Cut the aubergines into 1 inch round slices and then again cut into half
2) Slice the courgettes into 1 inch slices too
3) Put them both into a colander, and sprinkle some salt and put a weight (plate) to ores them down
4) Let it rest till all the... - 45.7383
Mixed Vegetable Stew
Cook ground chuck in a Dutch oven until meat is browned, stirring to crumble; drain meat in a colander, and pat dry with a paper towel.
Wipe pan drippings from Dutch oven with a paper towel.
Return meat to Dutch oven; stir in remaining ingredients.
Bring to a... - 27.0217
Durant's Brunswick Stew
Put all the meats into a large pot with enough cold water to cover.
Cook until tender and the meat falls from the bones.
While the meat is cooking prepare the vegetables.
Remove meat from broth and set aside to cool.
To the broth add vegetables.
Add butter... - 43.2523
3-meats Brunswick Stew
Boil the hen, the stew beef and the pork roast separately in water to cover, then chop.
Reserve the broth.
Soak the beans in water to cover overnight, then drain.
Cook the beans in meat broth to cover until just tender.
Peel the onions and potatoes and cut in... - 44.7241
Darlington County's Pine Bark Stew
Cut the fatback into small pieces and cook in a 10-quart vessel until well done (until fat is cooked out).
Remove the meat, add chopped onions to the fat and cook thoroughly.
Then add the tomato soup, ketchup, water, and seasonings.
Bring to a good boil and... - 41.2106
Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup onion, and salt; mix well.
Shape into 1 inch balls.
Saute meatballs and remaining 1/2 cup onion in hot oil until meatballs are browned; drain off excess drippings.
Combine beef broth, tomato sauce, seasonings,... - 36.9314
Chicken Fillets In Tomato Wine Sauce
1. In non-stick frying pan, spray butter-flavored spray.
2. Heat the frying pan to medium high.
3. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 2 minutes on each side until brown color is obtained.
4. Remove the chicken pieces to a warm... - 46.3334
Place roast, fat side up, on rack of a roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or fat.
Bake at 325° about 30 to 35 minutes per pound or until thermometer registers 160°.
Trim and discard fat; cut pork into 2 inch... - 42.648
Spanish Garden Chili
1) In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, sauté onion, green pepper and zucchini in water for about 5 minutes until vegetables become soft.
2) Stir in bulgur and cook for 1 more minute, stirring continuously.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after... - 45.0322
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; set aside.
Combine tomatoes, beans, corn, and margarine in large saucepan; heat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Thicken vegetables with cornstarch, if desired.
Dissolve cornstarch in reserved tomato liquid; st - 24.1246
Frozen Tomato Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup water.
Combine gelatin mixture and next 8 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Pour into oiled muffin tins; freeze.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 27.5019
Quick Chicken Stew
1.Take a kettle and put fryer, onion, celery, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce , salt and pepper and cover it.
2.Cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
3.Serve with rice. - 33.3264
Spicy Sausage Stew
1) In a casserole dish, cook sausage on high powerfor 9 to 11 minutes, stirring once. Take the dish out and drain.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients cover the dish. Heat, covered, on high power for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Cook... - 40.0362
Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Stew
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, place the carrots, celery and onion
2. Place the chicken breasts on the vegetables and then place the remaining ingredients except parsley and thyme on the chicken
3. Cover the dish and cook on low heat for 8-9... - 45.0009
Ratatouille Using Dry Red Wine
Saute onion, garlic, and bay leaf in oil in a Dutch oven 3 to 5 minutes.
Add eggplant, tomato juice, wine, tomato paste, and seasonings; cover and cook 10 minutes.
Add green pepper and zucchini; cover and cook 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes, and cook just until... - 33.5853
Saute garlic in oil in a Dutch oven 1 minute.
Add next 7 ingredients; cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in green onions; cook, uncovered, 2 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish; sprinkle with parsley. - 29.509
Stewed Okra And Vegetables
Thoroughly rinse okra; drain well.
Combine okra, corn, tomatoes, butter, salt, and pepper in a large skillet; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with bacon, if desired. - 28.9294
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1. In a frypan heat the oil over high heat and saute the onion, hot peppers and garlic.
2. Stir in the tomatoes, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped parsley, wine and lemon juice and for the last... - 40.9003
Mexican Stew Ole
Dredge meat in flour, cook in hot oil in a Dutch oven until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours, stirring meat occasionally. - 30.0306
Quick Beef Stew
Combine oil, ground chuck, onion, and celery in a large Dutch oven.
Cook over high heat until beef is browned, stirring to crumble beef.
Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a... - 36.4766
1) In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread, onion, and salt together; mix thoroughly.
2) Shape the beef mixture into 24 meatballs.
3) In a skillet, saute the meatballs in shortening, until browned; drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in rest... - 42.4536
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
Beef Stew With Leftover Crock Pot Roast Beef And Gravy
Not sure what to do with all that leftover roast beef and gravy? Just grab the spare meat and whomp up a satisfying soup, that turns leftovers into a completely new dish. A great way to warm you up on a cold winter night, this simple stew for dinner can... - 94.4675
1) Take a Dutch oven and coat with cooking spray. Add oil and heat over medium flame until it becomes hot.
2) Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute until tender.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Cover and reduce... - 44.861
Chicken Brunswick Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.Roll the pieces in flour and coat them well.
3.In a heaavy kettle, heat the corn oil and add chicken to it.
4.Cook the chicken on medium heat, until brown.
5.Put onions in the kettle... - 47.8662
In a large Dutch oven, combine tomatoes with their liquid, tapioca, basil, sugar, salt and pepper.
Add cubed beef, onion, carrots, potatoes and celery.
Cover and bake in a 350-degree oven for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until vegetables are tender and meat... - 37.6235
Big Beef Stew
1) Combine together all the ingrediens in a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 1 hour. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over noodles or rice. - 37.7965
Hearty Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine togerher the meat, carrots, potatoes, celery and onion.
2) Mix together the tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour the concoction into the slow cooker.
3) Mix the clear jel and sugar together and add to... - 42.6337
Place corn, lima beans and okra in 2-quart casserole in oven.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until defrosted, 6 to 8 minutes.
Cut okra into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine chicken, water, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder and bay leaf in 3- to 5-quart... - 46.5719
Stewed Knuckle Of Veal
1) Slice the veal knuckles into large chunks enough to serve four.
2) Dredge the veal in seasoned flour.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or oil. Fry the onions till lightly transparent.
4) Into the pan, add in the veal, carrots, celery, tomatoes and... - 45.7103
Coat meat with flour; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat in oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine browned meat in slow-cooking pot with remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9... - 44.1183
Old Fashioned Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 325°F
2. In a 4-quart Dutch oven or a 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, tip in the beef and flour. Mix them well till the beef is well coated with the mix
3. Add the frozen vegetables to the dish
4. In another... - 42.5071
1) In one 5-quart cooker or 2 medium-sized cookers, combine together the potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, chicken stock, tomatoes, thyme, parsley and rice.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 2 hours.
3) Take out 1 cup of the mixture and... - 41.5935
Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions,... - 44.056
1) Take a casserole and heat salad oil in it for 30 seconds.
2) Brown a half of the duckling in it and heat again for 1 minute.
3) Cook the remaining duckling in a similar way.
4) Save the cooking liquid left in the casserole.
5) Use a paper towel to... - 46.416
Oven Beef Stew
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) In a skillet heat oil and fry meat till brown. Add the content into the cooker.
3) Mix tomatoes, onion, and rutabaga.
4) Season with salt, pepper, sugar, and thyme.
5) Cover cooker... - 46.6452
Slow Cooker Lentil Stew With Cornbreod Dumplings
1. In a large 3 1 /2- to 4-quart slow cooker, add the stew ingredients
2. Cover and cook them on a low heat setting for 7-8 hours
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flour, the cornmeal, the baking powder and salt.
4. Add the milk, oil and eggs to the mixture... - 44.6007
Lamb Stew With Sour Cream
1. In a large pan, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper together.
2. Add the meat cubes to the mixture and mix then around well till they are well coated. Set aside till required
3. In a large 3 quart saucepan, tip in the butter... - 42.6141
Spicy Beef Stew
Combine first 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Pour over beef in a shallow container; cover and marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Heat shortening in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add beef and marinade, cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned.
Add 2... - 38.6752
Santa Fc Stew
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat, onion and garlic in oil till the meat loses all of its pinkness. Transfer to a slow cooker.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 30 minutes. Reduce the... - 38.7658
Easy Beef Stew
1) In a slow cooker, put the meat, vegetables and seasonings.
2) Pour the broth all over the contents of the cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.0041
Frank And Rice Stew
Mix all ingredients except onion[s] in 16 oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 1 1/2 to 2 min longer [2... - 34.8736
Layered Herby Stew
1) In a slow cooker, layer all the ingredients (in the order given in the list of ingredients) except for the parsley.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 6 hours.
3) Serve hot after garnishing with parsley. - 40.3653
Chakchouka Moroccan Vegetable Stew
1) Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2) In a colander, place the aubergine slices sprinkled each layer with salt.
3) Place a plate, to press the aubergine and leave to sweat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Place the peppers under a grill and... - 45.2279
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.252
Judy's Hamburger Stew
1) in slow cooker put vegetables in layers as listed.
2) Season salt and pepper on each layer.
3) Arrange beef on top of celery in layer.
4) Combine soup and water.
5) Pour the mixture over ground beef.
6) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours, or High... - 45.1359
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 44.1637
Spring Salad Stew
1. Cut excess fat off the meat.
2. Grind it coarsely.
3. Place it in a deep pan with the shredded lettuce and sliced spring onions.
4. Add the butter or margarine.
5. Sprinkle with curry powder and season well.
6. Mix the catsup into the water, and pour it... - 42.1689
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
Combine tomatoes, soup mix, 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped onion, and oregano, set aside.
Dip chicken in lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, meaty side down.
Cover and bake at 400Â° for... - 37.4816
Eggplant Zucchini Ratatouille
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet until vegetables are crisp tender.
Stir in eggplant and zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; stir well, and cook just until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle with... - 34.819
Hotchef's Stir-fried Mixed Seafood With Rice
Want to recreate the menu of the gourmet restaurants, in your home - then here is the recipe. In this video, top chef demonstrates the process to stir fry seafood along with rice. It is going to be an exclusive dish for your special guest. Before you try,... - 102.437
If you’re looking for the perfect recipe of Chicken Fricassee, then do check this out. This is perfect for a dinner party. I’m sure your guests will love it! - 122.025
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
1) In a pan, add in the steak. Cook the steak for about 10 minutes in itw own juices.
2) Add in the canned tomatoes. Stir well.
3) In a bowl, blend a tablespoon of paprika with an equal amount of water.
4) Pour the paprika mixture into the pan.
5)... - 35.2938
Mardi Gras Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the livers, onion and celery.
2) Saute till the ingredients become tender.
3) Add in the condensed tomato soup, parsley, water and lemon juice.
4) Heat the mixture well. Keep stirring in between.
5) Serve... - 40.595
Cornish Game Hens Sardinian Style
1. Rub salt over and inside the cavities of the hens.
2. In a large casserole or skillet with a lid, heat the oil.
3. Place the hens, breast side down and brown for 2 minutes then turn and brown on the other side.
4. Remove the hens... - 44.3007
1 In a large saucepan, heat crisco.
2 Add beef and onion and cook until browned.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients except cheese and spaghetti.
4 Cook, covered over moderate heat for about 1 hour.
5 Stir in cheese and heat until... - 40.6168
Lazy Day Lima Bean Casserole
Combine cheese, milk and mustard.
Cook and stir over hot water until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Put lima beans into ovenproof casserole.
Cover with 3/4 of sauce.
Top casserole with tomato slices, salt and pepper and the remaining sauce.
Bake in a 375... - 32.0763
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring... - 47.948
Combine first 14 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Strain meat mixture, reserving meat and liquid; discard vegetables.
Remove bone, skin, and gristle from meat; finely chop meat.
Return meat to... - 40.0112
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 45.065
Black Eyed Pea Curry
1) In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, tomatoes, red pepper and carrot.
2) Thoroughly wash and drain the peas and keep aside.
3) In a large saute pan, add oil and heat up to sauté onions and cardamom pods till brown.
4) Add the... - 48.5898
1) In a skillet, cook the salt pork, until slightly tender.
2) Stir in the beef cubes and paprika, saute until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, green pepper, onion, bay leaves, and red pepper.
4) Cover and cook over a low heat, stirring... - 42.6741
1. In a large heavy frying pan, brown meat in butter or margarine, stir in gravy and liquid from peas and heat to boil.
2. Around the meat arrange onions and turnips, sprinkle with salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, then add... - 44.9482
This Beef Bourguignon is an oven cooked beef stew made with sirloin tip roast and vegetables along with mushrooms. Prepared with red wine, onion and mushroom soup as the base, the beef bourguignon can be served over fresh and hot rice. - 40.4659
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 48.1342
Frozen Tomato Salad
1. In a bowl add 1/3 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In an electric blender container add gelatin mixture and next 8 ingredients. Process until smooth.
3. Grease muffin tins with oil and spoon the mixture into it.
4. Freeze until serving.
5. Let... - 45.9847
Beef, Tomatoes, And Noodles
1) Combine together the meat and flour till the cubes are well coated. Put the meat in a slow cooker.
2) Add the salt, tomatoes, pepper and onion and cover completely with water.
3) Cover the cooker and gently simmer over low heat for 6 to 8... - 37.9203
Creamy Tomato Soup
Combine soup and milk in a medium saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk.
Add tomatoes and cheese, cook over low heat until cheese melts and soup is hot.
Ladle into bowls, serve hot. - 23.4634
Italian Fusilli With Sausages
1. In an eight quart pot covered up to three quarters with water, bring it to a boil with the lid on over high flame
2. Add pasta and cook without a lid till al dente, for say ten minutes
3. Preheat an omelette pan over medium flame until the rim turns... - 40.0459
Green Onion Relish
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate Drain before serving.
Serve with corn chips. - 21.7982
Peel and cut eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine milk, egg, and olive oil; stir well.
Gradually stir in flour.
Dredge eggplant slices in flour mixture, coating well.
Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 1 inch into a large heavy skillet.
Fry eggplant, in... - 43.9495
Spiced Beef And Rice
Brown ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet; drain.
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a lightly greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes; add cheese and bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes - 28.1429
In a pie plate or on a sheet of waxed paper, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush chicken with milk. Coat with crumb mixture. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet, then add chicken. Cook over... - 32.3954
Uncle Jim Looney's Kentucky Burgoo
Put all the meat into cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until meat is tender enough to fall from the bones.
Lift meat out of stock.
Cool and chop up meat, removing the bones.
Pare potatoes and onions, dice.
Return meat to stock, add potatoes,... - 43.2707
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
1) Take a sauté pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and onions in it. Stir them in.
3) Coat the ingredients with hot oil and add tomato paste, cloves of garlic and the herbs to it.
4) Stir them properly, cover the pan with a... - 45.213
Easy Aubergines Ratatouille
1) Take a bowl, add oil, and stir fry onion, green pepper, and garlic.
2) Take a cling film, cover the bowl, and pierce the top.
3) Cook on power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in courgettes and aubergines and cook for 7 minutes more.
5) Mix in the... - 45.5981
Lamb And Bean Ragout
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cover beans with water after washing well and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer for 2 minutes and leave aside for 1 hour.
4) Cook the beans again until tender.
5) Heat fat and brown lamb in it.
6)... - 43.0919
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
1. In a skillet, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic and basil and cook in oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Further, add all the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook again over low flame for just about 25 minutes. Mix well.
4. Uncover and cook... - 36.5731
Royal Beef Bourguignon
1) Take a heavy Dutch oven and heat butter in it.
2) Place steak on it and cook until brown.
3) Mix the sherry and flour blending them thoroughly.
4) Stir the mixture into the Dutch oven.
5) Cook the bacon until crispy and remove from pan.
6) Drain the... - 45.2124
Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of green peppers; remove seeds.
Cook peppers 5 minutes in boiling water to cover; drain and set aside.
Combine rice and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Fill peppers with rice mixture; place in a 1 quart baking dish.
Pour hot water to depth of 1/2... - 33.0975