- » Southern Scalloped Corn
Southern Scalloped Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern scalloped corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern scalloped corn recipes.
Creamy Corn Scallop
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, combine the soup, onion and the pepper and mix well
3. In another 1-quart casserole, arrange the corn, soup mixture and the crackers in alternate layers and cover with butter
4. Bake for 25... - 34.809
Gold N Soft Scalloped Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs, stir in corn, margarine and sour cream and fold in muffin mix.
3. Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 35 minutes until a toothpick... - 40.3042
Combine corn, milk, egg, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
Pour into a lightly greased 2-cup baking dish.
Combine cracker crumbs and half of butter, mix well, and sprinkle over corn mixture.
Drizzle with the remaining butter.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 minutes. - 29.4573
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Combine the corn, green pepper, eggs and salt together and mix properly.
3) Into a greased 1 ½-quart casserole, spoon about half of the mixture and sprinkle with half of the cracker crumbs. Dot with a... - 42.5396
Elegant Scalloped Corn
Combine cheese, corn, cracker crumbs, celery, and onion; stir in eggs, milk, and butter, mixing well.
Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 50 minutes.
Sprinkle with paprika, garnish with parsley and pepper rings. - 31.0963
Corned Beef Scallop Casserole
Empty potato soup mix into saucepan; add milk and water; stir constantly until blended.
Cook until mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
Add cheese and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Stir in corned beef shreds, carrots, celery, green peas, and... - 41.0047