- » Southern Salad Sandwich
Southern Salad Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern salad sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern salad sandwich recipes.
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches
Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches is easy to make sandwich. If you like your sandwich filled with cheese and roasted beef then try out this Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches recipe. You will just fell in love with the taste of Beef Salad Pocket Sandwiches. - 33.913
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, stir together chicken or turkey, raisins, apple, mayonnaise, curry... - 31.7085
Superb Submarine Sandwiches
Superb Submarine Sandwiches is simply yummy. Superb Submarine Sandwiches gets its taste from meat mixed with mayonnaise and cheese. Superb Submarine Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across world. - 37.9944
Turkey Salad Sandwich
1) Begin by slicing the bread after removing the crust according to your preference and spreading the slices with paprika butter
2) Place romaine leaves and cover it with turkey
3) Peel, deseed and thin-slice avocados and sprinkle with lemon juice
4)... - 38.2512
Cut cucumber and squash in half lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine cucumber, squash, and next 7 ingredients; toss.
Place leaf lettuce in each bread half, and fill with sandwich mixture. - 28.2336
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
Combine first 8 ingredients, tossing gently; cover and chill overnight.
Cut bread rounds in half; spoon sandwich mixture into bread, and serve immediately.
Note: For lunchbox, place filling in a covered plastic container or a wide-mouthed vacuum bottle;... - 26.1422
Marinated Chicken Sandwiches
Place chicken in a shallow dish.
Pour salad dressing over chicken, cover and marinate 6 to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Place a browning grill or skillet in microwave oven, preheat at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes.
Coat grill with cooking... - 35.2055
Open-face Tofu-veggie Sandwiches
Combine cucumber and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing, set aside.
Combine tofu, eggs, celery, green pepper, green onion, pimiento, yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, salt, and pepper, toss well.
Top each muffin half with a lettuce... - 32.958
Combine coffee, molasses, and dry yeast in a large mixing bowl, let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
Add milk, oats, oil, salt, and ginger, stirring well.
Stir in 3/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 1... - 42.2343
Pour salad oil in a casserole, heat 2 minutes.
Fry beef, celery and onion in the casserole and cook 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add onion soup, water, catsup, mushrooms and mashed potato and stir well.
Sprinkle with allspice and chili powder.
Stir... - 45.5158
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
Eggsclusive is a tasty sandwich. Eggsclusive gets its taste from eggs mixture spread on bread slice topped with bacon and lettuce. Eggsclusive is loved by many worldwide. - 33.8864
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and set the tops aside.
4) Hollow the roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
5) Brush the insides... - 45.0009
Ham Salad Rolls
1. Mix ham, cabbage, celery, green pepper, egg, prepared mustard, and onion salt.
2. Open the rolls and discard some of the crumbs from rolls center.
3. Mix with ham mixture. Add salad dressing to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Stuff each of the roll... - 42.0678
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce... - 36.3868
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 48.5023
Hot Tuna Salad Rolls
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Cut a thin slice from top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out roll bottoms, leaving a thick shell.
Brush inside of roll bottoms with butter; fill with tuna mixture, and cover with roll tops.
Wrap each roll... - 34.0657
Big Bologna Sandwich Spread
1) In meat grinder, put USINGER Big Bologna and pickles.
2) Add salad dressing and mix well.
3) Serve as an excellent salad.
Optional: Add three finely chopped hard-cooked eggs. - 28.8872
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 40.627
Home Style Sandwich Spread
1)In a blender, blend together green tomatoes, onion, pepper and salt.
2)In a colander, let the vegetable mixture drain overnight.
3)In a Dutch oven, bring to boil the mixture containing vegetables, vinegar and sugar.
4)Cool the mixture.
5)Stir... - 44.147
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Cut bread in half crosswise; slice each piece in half horizontally.
Lightly toast bread; spread with avocado mixture.
Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and tomato.
Sprinkle with onions; top each... - 33.9069
Muffaletta Style Po Boys
Place roll halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine mayonnaise and olive juice; spread mixture on cut side of each roll half.
Layer bottom halves of rolls evenly -with ham, salad olives, salami, and ripe olives.
Place 1 cheese slice on top... - 32.8628
Chicken Rueben Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place chicken and atop with sauerkraut.
2) Sprinkle cheese on top and parsley.
3) Drizzle salad dressing, cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
4) When done, check seasoning serve hot. - 32.1812
Chicken And Mushrooms With Fresh Artichokes
1) Discard the stem and 2 or 3 outer layers of artichoke leaves and trim away 2/3 inches from the top of the artichokes.
2) Cut each artichoke in half.
3) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
4) Fill a saucepan with 2 to 3 inches of salted... - 47.2805
Combine lettuce, cheese, ham, eggs, tomatoes, and green onions.
Serve as is, or spoon the mixture into pita bread halves.
Serve salad or sandwiches with salad dressing.
Serve immediately. - 28.9848
Chicken Salad With Artichokes
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, celery, green onions, pecans, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Spread on bread, or serve on lettuce leaves. - 31.6567
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, artichoke hearts, celery, cucumber, green onions, green pepper, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and... - 41.9513
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients, blend well.
Serve on lettuce cups, or use for sandwiches. - 29.3044
Vegetable Garden Heroes
Combine butter and garlic powder, mixing well.
Spread butter mixture on top half of each roll; set aside.
Scoop out centers from the bottom half of each roll, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Layer next 9 ingredients (in order given) on rolls.
Spoon 2 tablespoons... - 32.5156
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients mix well and set aside.
2. Cut bread in half crosswise and slice each piece in half horizontally.
3. Lightly toast bread and spread with avocado mixture.
4. Top each piece with 2 slices each of turkey and... - 44.908
Hasty Tuna Cheeseburger
Flake tuna with a fork; add celery and green pepper.
Add enough Low Calorie Salad Dressing to moisten.
Spoon into sandwich buns.
Wrap in aluminum foil.
Heat at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 31.1404
Turkey Hero With Garlic Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Slice bread in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread.
Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, and onion on... - 39.7477
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
3) Use the Herb Mayonnaise as a sandwich spread or salad dressing or as required. - 35.0288
Shrimps In Marinade
1 In simmering salted water, cook the shrimps for 3 or 4 minutes.
2 Drain throughly and cool.
3 Peel the shrimps and clean.
4 In a crockpot or a dish, arrange in alternte layers with sliced onions, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and hot pepper... - 43.5735
Bacon Pan Bread
1. In a small frying pan, cook bacon until it is crisp.
2. Drain and keep aside the dripping. Chop the bacon.
3. In a bowl, take flour, semolina, baking powder, salt, mustard and sugar. Mix it well and sift together.
4. Add onion and bacon.
5. In... - 49.3662