- » Southern Rolled Dumpling
Southern Rolled Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern rolled dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern rolled dumpling recipes.
Southern Style Ham And Dumplings
If you really crave for food just like the way your grand-ma used to make it, then this Southern style comfort food should suffice. Delicious dumplings prepared with tender ham is something that is likely to appease your hunger when you are looking to have a... - 99.8186
Grumber Potato Dumplings
To the bread and seasoning, add potatoes and well-beaten eggs.
Form into balls and roll in flour delicately.
Drop in salted boiling water or on top of stewing chicken.
Cover well and cook for 15 minutes.
Try as an accompaniment to stewed chicken on a cold,... - 27.0574
Chicken With Dumplings
Place the hens in 4 cups water in a large kettle and add the salt, pepper, celery, onions and cloves.
Bring to a boil and cover, then reduce the heat.
Simmer for about 1 hour or until the hens are tender.
Remove and discard the skin and bones, then cut the... - 38.7876
Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings
Combine first 3 ingredients; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Gradually add milk, stirring to make soft dough.
Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4 -inch thickness, shaping into a 21- x 14-inch... - 36.338
Lamb Stew With Mushroom Dumplings
Roll lamb in seasoned flour; brown with onions in hot fat in kettle.
Add carrots and boiling water; simmer slowly about 2 hours.
Make mushroom dumplings .
Remove stew to hot platter, surround with dumplings and sprinkle with parsley. - 25.3659
Potato Soup With Dumplings
Scrape potatoes and put whole into water.
Boil until almost done.
Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
Make dumplings of stiff dough as for biscuit; roll very thin and cut into 1-inch strips.
Drop into soup while boiling rapidly. (Let cook until dumplings are... - 26.0399
Homemade Chicken And Dumplings
Food to bring back all memories. This video shows how to prepare chicken and dumpling, which is regarded as one the most popular food. It is a delicious creation and a pure comfort food. Made from a very homely recipe, this will surely make you think of your... - 141.969
Consomme With Lemon Dumplings
1 For the dumplings: In a bowl combine the ingredients to form a dough.
2 Add salt,peppr and nutmeg to taste.Roll into 30 small balls.
3 In a pan add lightly salted water and poach the dumplings for 30-40 minutes.Drain well.
4 For the consomme:... - 40.2034
Stuffed Sausage Dumplings
1. Sift flour, baking powder and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in the fat with a fork.
3. Add enough cold water to make a pliable dough.
4. Divide dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch round.
5. Chill for 30 minutes.
6. Heat the... - 43.1364
1) In a bowl, combine the croutons and bread together.
2) In milk, melt the butter and add mixture to the crumbs.
3) Stir the eggs in. Shape into balls measuring about 1 ½-inch.
4) Serve at room temperature. - 33.0634
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. To the flour mixture, add sugar and butter cut into small cubes.
3. Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour, until the mixture resembles cake... - 42.5914
Old Fashioned Chicken And Dumplings
Old fashioned chicken and dumplings is a simple stew like preparation . Made with buttermilk flou sumplings, the old fashioned chicken and dumplings is homely and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste. One can add a few veggies of choice to make this dish a... - 42.2391
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and Dumplings promises a complete chickeny treat. The chicken is made rich and juicy with the flavors of chicken broth and flavorings. The Chicken and Dumplings requires just a handful of ingredients. Just check out the recipe. - 35.8709
Poulet A La Battleyani
1) In a saucepan, heat small amount of butter till it is light brown.
2) Add the green pepper and chicken. Cook over low flame till the chicken has browned lightly.
3) In another saucepan, pour the cream. Cook over low flame till it is thoroughly... - 46.6785
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 45.1314