- » Southern Rice Pudding
Southern Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern rice pudding recipes.
Southern Rice Pudding
Combine eggs, milk, water, raisins, sugar, vanilla, salt,and cinnamon in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in rice.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW 10 minutes.
Rotate... - 43.2264
You May Also Like!
Fruit Rice Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Beat egg, add sugar and fold in rice, add sweet milk, fruits, and spices; add vanilla, lastly pour in the melted butter.
Pour all into a greased baking dish and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until custard is set and slightly browned on top.
To make the... - 36.9116
Amaretto Rice Pudding
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Slowly add scalded milk, stirring constantly.
Stir in rice, cinnamon, amaretto, and vanilla.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Place dish in a larger shallow pan, add 1 inch of water to... - 39.5196
Fruited Rice Pudding
Pour enough boiling water over currants to cover, let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and set currants aside.
Combine milk and pudding in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 34.7122
Sultana Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven.
2) In 1.2 litre ovenproof dish, place the milk, rice and sultanas.
3) Sprinkle nutmeg over the milk and rice.
4) Cook in a preheated oven for about 2 hours, until rice is tender.
5) After 40 minutes cooking time,... - 39.4936
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
Rice Pudding With Sultanas
1. Into a saucepan add the rice, milk, egg (if using) and sugar and heat up gently.
2. Pour boiling water over the sultanas and let it sit for a few minutes.
3. Put in the vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper to the saucepan and stir.
4. Into a greased... - 42.8234
Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce
Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce has a great taste. Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce gets it taste from milk mixed with rice and eggs, flavored with vanilla extract and marmalade sauce. Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce is inspired by many food joints... - 37.5071
Brown Rice Pudding With Prunes And Apricots
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.( Gas mark 4/180°C)
2 Lightly grease a 4 pint (2 litre) casserole with butter.
3 In a thick-based saucepan bring the milk to a boil.
4 Sprinkle in the rice, stirring well.
5 Cover and cook over... - 45.1985
Rice Festival Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, butter and bring to a boil again. Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling, add eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla and mix... - 40.8764