Southern Pound Cake
- » Southern Pineapple Pound Cake
Southern Pineapple Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern pineapple pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern pineapple pound cake recipes.
East Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs and mix well.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and mix.
Combine chopped nuts and fruits.
Add soda and cardamom to the 1/2 cup flour.
Add to chopped nuts and fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop... - 41.7172
Pineapple Rum Sauce
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together cornstarch and sugar in it.
2) Add pineapple juice and cook over medium heat or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
3) Remove the mixture from heat.
4) Stir in rum flavoring and butter.
5)... - 35.6898
Aronowitz Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pecans, cherries, and pineapple in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine dry ingredients, add to fruit mixture, stirring well.
Stir in eggs and vanilla.
Spoon batter into a greased and brown paper-lined 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 250Â° for 2... - 40.2149
Cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
Mash and drain again.
Set aside 1 cup squash.
Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs; beat... - 41.9824
Fruit Cake Cookies
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture for dredging fruit.
Combine pecans, pineapple, dates, and cherries in a large bowl, mix well.
Dredge fruit mixture in 1/2 cup reserved flour mixture.
Cream butter in a large mixing... - 43.0873
Bourbon Fruit Cookies
Combine cherries, pineapple, pecans, raisins, and 1/2 cup flour, toss well to coat.
Combine remaining flour, soda, and spices, set aside.
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Add dry... - 41.0657
Kentucky Fruit Cake
Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add butter, and remove from heat.
Cool and drain, reserving liquid in a large mixing bowl.
Set liquid and raisins aside.
Combine pecans and candied fruit, dredge in... - 46.1157
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
1) Place raisins in a bowl and pour sherry over them. Soak overnight.
2) Take a 10 inch tube pan and grease it. Also, line it with waxed paper.
3) Preheat oven to 275° F.
4) Take the bowl with raisins and mix together red cherries,... - 48.3073
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 49.883
1.Slice bananas into thin long strips.
2.In a saucepan, mix sugar, flour, salt, pineapple and cherries.
3.Put the pan om medium flame and let the ingredients cook until fluffy and thick.
4.Turn off the heat and put gelatine in th epan... - 43.7659
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033