- » Southern Pineapple Dressing
Southern Pineapple Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern pineapple dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern pineapple dressing recipes.
Pineapple Cream Dressing
Pineapple cream dressing is a creamy sweet dressing. Made with pineapple juice and spiced with a bit of mustard, the pineapple cream dressing has a strong hint of lemon in it. - 28.5514
Pineapple Boats Ahoy Dressing
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine all the ingredients together. Blend properly.
1) Serve at room temperature. - 34.2321
Salad Dressing For Fruit
Combine pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and egg in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon.
Set mixture aside to cool.
Pour dry milk powder into a small... - 31.3554
Tropical Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Dressing
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick; set aside.
Cut pineapple into bite-size pieces, discarding core.
Combine pineapple chunks, kiwi, banana, peaches, and strawberries; toss gently, and spoon into pineapple... - 26.1102
Pineapple Boat Aloha
1) Halve the pineapples longitudinally.
2) Remove the pulp leaving the ½ inch sized shells bare.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Remove core and cut the pineapple pulp into small bite sized pieces.
5) Add strawberries and bananas to it and toss gently... - 36.9414
Apple And Pineapple Salad
1. Cut and remove skin from pineapple; cut fruit into small cubes.
2. Wash apples; core and cut into cubes.
3. Chop onions.
4. In a bowl, mix together onions, chives, fruit, walnuts and salad dressing.
5. Serve Apple And... - 41.8999
Tropical Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Dressing
1) Cut pineapple in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Keep aside.
2) Cut bite size pieces of pineapple and discard core.
3) In a large bowl, mix pineapple chunks, kiwi, banana, peaches, and strawberries and toss... - 48.3631
1.In a container, mix lettuce with grapefruit, prune plums and bananas.
2.Add a dressing of choice on Sunny salad and serve. - 28.6147
Cuban Style Tilapia Salad
1. Set the oven control to broil.
2. In a one-cup glass measuring cup, add all the dressing ingredients and beat them well with a wire whisk till you have a homogenous dressing
3. Prepare a broiler rack for the oven.
4. On the broiler... - 46.4951
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Creamy Fruit Salad
1) Drain pineapples and reserve juice for later.
2) Add enough water to pineapple juice for making 1 cup of liquid.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and combine together diluted pineapple juice, lemon juice, sugar, flour and yolks in it. Mix well.
4) Cook over... - 47.8305
Sparkling Citrus Mold
Sprinkle gelatin over lemon-lime beverage in a saucepan, let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in pineapple and orange sections, pour into an oiled 5-cup mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold salad on lettuce... - 30.1703
Frosty Cranberry Salad
Frosty cranberry salad is a simple fruit salad. With added pineapples and sour cream for dressing, the frosty cranberry salad is frozen and cut into slices to serve. - 28.1683
Citrus Salad Bowl
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from oranges, set rind aside.
Peel oranges, and cut into 1/2-inch slices, quarter each slice.
Combine orange slices, grapefruit, and pineapple in a medium bowl, cover and chill fruit.
Combine sour cream, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon reserved... - 37.8707
Creamy Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving the juice; set aside.
Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 1 cup of liquid.
Combine with next 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until dressing is smooth and thickened;... - 32.456
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
Cut pineapple lengthwise into quarters; cut pulp away from skin.
Cut pulp into bite-size chunks, discarding core.
Combine fruit in a large bowl; add Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing, and toss gently.
Cover and chill. - 21.6709
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, celery, walnuts, and salad dressing, stir well.
To serve, line salad plates with leaf lettuce, and top each with a... - 31.9668
California Bean Salad
1. Peel orange and cut into thin slices.
2. Dice celery, beans and pineapple.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients with French dressing.
5. Refrigerate salad for 30 minutes for the flavours... - 42.518
Chef's Fruit Salad
Combine orange sections, pineapple chunks, chopped apple, and raisins in a small bowl, set aside.
Layer lettuce and cottage cheese in a large bowl.
Drizzle with French dressing.
Spoon fruit mixture over dressing, top with walnuts. - 28.4003
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.7067
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot; pour water over them.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until tender.
Arrange ribs on broiler pan; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Make sauce by combining salad dressing and pineapple... - 37.451
Frosted Apricot Salad
1. Melt gelatin and marshmallows in boiling water.
2. Thicken the gelatin mixture by gradual addition of cold water.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve about half a cup juice.
4. Add pineapple and banana into gelatin mixture.
5.Portion... - 48.6842
Gum Drop Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of syrup.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add reserved pineapple syrup, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly until thick and boiling.
Continue cooking 1 minute.
Set aside and cool.
Combine... - 43.7843
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.6903
Aloha Chicken Salad
1) Take a large bowl and mix all the ingredients except for the lettuce leaves.
2) Toss it properly until it gets mixed properly.
3) Chill the salad.
4) Serve chilled on lettuce leaves. - 36.5501
Saucy Fruit Salad
Saucy fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad. Dressed with sour cream with a hint of vinegar and orange juice, the saucy fruit salad is tossed woth coconut. Served chilled it is a lovely treat with meals. - 41.5479
Chicken Salad With Cranberry Topping
1) Take a bowl and mix the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and whipped cream in it properly.
2) Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Take a pan and cook the hen in boiling saline water until it becomes soft.
4) Drain the water off and... - 47.7497
Summer Fruit Fantasy
Mix all dressing ingredients and set aside.
Cut grapefruit and oranges in half.
Remove pulp in pieces.
Hollow out shells and set aside.
Cut pulp into bite-size segments.
In a large bowl, combine grapefruit and orange segments.
Add strawberries that have been... - 45.5917
Turkey Fruit Salad In Lettuce Cups
1) Peel and fully discard the white skinof the oranges, dice the sections over a bowl to collect the juice.
2) Season the turkey well with the salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, add the turkey, celery, diced oranges, and pineapple. Mix well.
4) Chill the... - 43.5045
Gourmet Fruit Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling Dr.
Add partially thawed raspberries.
Stir until berries are sepa rated.
Chill until mixture is thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Pour into molds.
Chill until firm; unmold.
Garnish with salad greens.
Serve with Sour... - 38.029
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple, and pecans.
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Stir in vanilla.
Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry... - 45.5715
Cranberry Salad Ring
1. In a bowl dissolve getin by pouring boiling water over it.
2. Gradually add cold water and chill the mixture until it attains the unbeaten consistency of egg white.
3. Add fresh cranberries, cleaned oranges, cored apples, crushed and undrained... - 47.1123
Domex Apple Salad
1. In a bowl combine apples, celery, pineapple, raisins, dates, marshmallows, celery seed and nuts.
2. In another bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and orange juice.
3. Combine pouring the dressing mixture over the salad stirring... - 40.9958
Turkey Salad Hawaiian
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and salt.
2. Whisk with a fork until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, pineapple chunks, apple, pickles and chestnuts
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix thoroughly.
5. Cover the... - 44.8747
Tatra Ham And Chicken Salad
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl combine light cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients except the lettuce.
4. Pour the dressing over... - 48.2934
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Take a saucepan and add salt to the boiling water in it.
2) Add rice and cook on low heat until it becomes soft.
3) Drain the water off and transfer the rice to a bowl before cooling it.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for chilling.
5) Chill... - 48.5629
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Summer Fruit Salad
This summer fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad made with amond and vanilla extract to flavor. Dressed with orange juice and tossed with sherry, the summer fruit salad is tangy and flavorful and is chilled to serve. - 39.259