- » Southern Peanut Fudge
Southern Peanut Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Southern Peanut Fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Southern Peanut Fudge recipes.
Fudge Filled Peanut Butter Bars
Microwave 1/2 cup butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add cake mix, peanut butter, and eggs.
Mix together to form a soft dough.
Press dough into the bottom of a 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave chocolate morsels, milk, and 2... - 38.3764
Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
Combine chocolate morsels, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in vanilla. - 22.2674
Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
In saucepan combine butterscotch pieces, milk, and marshmallows.
Stir over medium heat until marshmallows melt.
Remove from heat; beat in peanut butter, vanilla, and dash salt.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into buttered 9x9x2 inch pan.
Cut in squares.
Store in... - 40.5834
Peanut Butter Fudge
1) Take a small Dutch oven and mix corn syrup, sugar and half-and-half in it.
2) Cook over low heat while stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Keep on cooking without stirring the mixture until it reaches the soft ball stage... - 44.6152
Peanut Butter And Fudge Crunch Bars
Combine peanut butter morsels, corn syrup, and 2 tablespoons butter in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Cook over hot water until morsels melt; stir well.
Add cereal, and stir well.
Press half the mixture into a buttered 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking... - 38.0538
Combine first 4 ingredients in 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
Microwave at HIGH 11 to 13 minutes.
Stir well at 4 minute intervals.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until melted.
Pour into buttered 13- x 9-inch dish.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Cut into 1-inch... - 37.6712
Peanut Butter Fudge
Combine sugars, half and half, and corn syrup in a Dutch oven.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently, until sugar dissolves.
Cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes to wash down sugar crystals from sides of pan.
Uncover and cook to soft ball stage... - 33.7612
Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars
1) In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter morsels, corn syrup and 2 tablespoons of butter together.
2) Set microwave at HIGH and heat the mixture for 1 ½ to 2 minutes or till the morsels start to melt.
3) Stir till the morsels melt completely and... - 45.4636
Combine sugar, half-and-half, corn syrup, and chocolate in a deep 4- to 5-quart casserole; mix well.
Cover with waxed paper, and microwave at HIGH for 3 1/2 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH for 6 1/2 to 9 1/2 minutes... - 37.0808
Fudge Nut Clusters
Combine butter and milk in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in dry frosting mix.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until smooth and glossy.
Remove from heat; stir in peanuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto waxed paper.
If mixture becomes too... - 29.3988
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
In small saucepan melt chocolate and peanut butter on low heat, stirring steadily.
Remove from heat; stir in syrup. - 25.7278
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 46.9996
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 46.029
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie
To make filling: Beat cream with 1/4 cup powdered sugar and vanilla, until stiff peaks form; set aside.
In another bowl, beat remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter, and butter until fluffy.
Fold in half the whipped cream mixture.
Spoon... - 38.7519
Crunchy Ice Cream Treats
Place crushed cereal in an 8-inch square pan, bake at 325Â° for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Place 10 (5-ounce) paper cups in a 12-cup muffin pan for easy handling.
Combine crushed cereal, butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar, press 1 tablespoon mixture... - 35.7369