- » Southern Pan Fried Pork Chop
Southern Pan Fried Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern pan fried pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern pan fried pork chop recipes.
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 43.7006
Apple Braised Pork Chops
1) Trim pork chops for any visible fat.
2) Core the apples and peel them.
3) In a large heavy-based frying pan, place the chops with onion, apple juice and thyme.
4) Boil the apple juice, cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer... - 43.6734
Savoy Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and fry the chops steadily until golden both sides, about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the peeled, cored and sliced apples, raisins, orange rind and wine, with seasoning to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for 25... - 33.8259
Pork Chops With Apple Raisin Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. When cooked, drain, fluff, and keep warm.
3. Season the pork chops well.
4. In a large frying pan heat the oil
5. When hot but not smoking, sear the chops on both sides.
6.... - 45.814
Stir Fried Minced Pork
1. Prepare the Cold Sweet and Sour Chinese Leaves or preserved vegetable by rinsing them well in cold water. Place the leaves in a colander, drain them and then blot them dry with kitchen paper. Chop them finely and set them aside.
2.... - 37.2248
Fried Rice Bamboo
1) A day prior to making the dish, rinse the rice thoroughly and cook in plenty of boiling salted water.
2) Drain thoroughly, rinse again and spread to dry.
3) In a bowl, combine the pork, cornflour, salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce,... - 45.361
Minced Pork Cutlets
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients, form into shapes and roll in breadcrumbs.
2. Heat up another Tbsp oil in a frypan and cook for about 10 minutes until well done.
3. Remove to a plate.
4. Put in some tomato ketchup and the juice of a lemon to the... - 33.9879
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Peel and crush the garlic.
Finely chop the mushrooms.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
Add the ham and mushrooms.
Sprinkle flour over the... - 42.8958
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 37.6041
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
1) Take a pan of boiling water and drop the liver into it, keeping it in water for a minute.
2) Use a food processor to grind the soft liver along with the other ingredients until it becomes smooth.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add small... - 36.1511
Sauce Piquant, Alligator Sticks And Rolls
Get your BBQ Shoes on because it's an Alligator Barbecue. Pit Boys BBQ Chef Big Nick cooks up some Alligator Sauce Piquant along with some fried Gator Rolls, and marinated Alligator Skewers. Don't have fresh Gator? Then substitute Chicken, Pork, Rabbit, or... - 0
Spanish Pork And Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large frying pan, lightly brown both sides of the chops in hot olive oil.
3) Transfer the chops in a plate and discard excess fat with a sharp knife.
4) In a shallow ovenproof baking dish or casserole,... - 48.1527
Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples
Haven't tried this yummy Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples recipe, yet? I am sure you will love it! Use the freshest of pork available to get a delicious dish. Dish is a French specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. Spare 70 minutes from your leisure time and you... - 45.8452
Pork And Clams
1) Take a bowl and add white wine and garlic to the pork cubes.
2) Mix well and marinate for an hour or keep it overnight.
3) Take a frying pan and place it on high heat.
4) Add oil to it and sauté the pork cubes after removing them... - 45.1598
Pork And Celery Stew
1) Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
2) Add pork and fry until it turns light brown.
3) Stir the onion in and brown it.
4) Add fennel, garlic, celery and seasonings just as the onion begins to brown.
5) Add white wine to it and cover the pan... - 48.7201
Pappardelle With Pork, Apricots And Madeira
1. Make pappardelle as explained as per instructions on the pack.
2. In a pan add oil and heat it well.
3. Add onions and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Add pork and cook for 6 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
5. Mix stock, madeira, red wine, blended... - 49.7981
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.4416
Fried Rice With Water Chestnut
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil, until lightly colored.
2) Stir in the rice and saute over a low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the meat, water chestnuts, mushrooms , mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the soy sauce, eggs, and seasonings, stir... - 43.9672
1. Marinate the pork chops in milk for a few minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a saute pan and stir in the onions, tomato paste and garlic.
3. Put in the cherry tomatoes, capers, bay leaf, red wine and oregano and simmer with the lid on until the tomatoes... - 41.8382
1) Fry or grill the sausages until cooked, allow to cool, and then cut diagonally into four pieces.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions until tender.
3) Add butter, tomato, tomato soup, parsley, and seasoning.
4) Allow to boil and then... - 45.0336
Squid Thai Style
1. In a fry pan heat the oil, add the pork and chilli peppers and stirring energetically with a fork, cook over a high heat for about 5-10 minutes.
2. Stir in the garlic and ginger.
3. When the pork is cooked, cut open the squid tubes, lay them flat... - 39.8585
Sausage And Shrimp Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a one dish meal that is absolutely delicious. It is a Southern delight that combines wonderful ingredients like sausages, bacon and shrimps cooked in a variety of recipes. This is a simple and mouthwatering recipe for you to make it at home. - 34.916
1) Take the veal or pork and slice it into thin strips.
2) Take a frying pan and add the meat, browning it.
3) Add mustard, chopped onions, nutmeg and mushrooms, stirring them in.
4) Cook for 3-5 minutes after adding paprika.
5) Take the... - 41.4018
Stuffed Garden Peppers
1. In a large frying pan sauté onion in vegetable oil such that softened.
2. Stir in pork, rice, spaghetti-sauce mix, salt and water and heat to boil with cover.
3. Then remove from heat and let it stand for 15 minutes.
4. Prepare the peppers by... - 45.954
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1) Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage
2) Into a pot of boiling water, place the cabbage and boil for about 5 minutes till soft and tender
3) Drain the cabbage into a colander
4) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till soft
5) Into... - 46.6132