- » Southern Limeade
Southern Limeade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern limeade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern limeade recipes.
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris is a delightful rum cocktail. If you like rum mixed with limeade concentrate then try this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. Rum lover just love this Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris cocktail. - 23.6234
Icy Margaritas has a great taste. If you like tequila with limeade concentrate then try this Icy Margaritas cocktail. You will simply love it. - 27.2373
Pineapple Daiquiri Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Add enough water to juice to make 1 cup; set aside 1/2 cup liquid.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup liquid and gelatin in container of an electric blender.
Process 30 seconds; let stand 1 minute.
Bring remaining 1/2 cup liquid to a... - 29.248
Lime Fluff Pie
Combine gelatin, boiling water, and sugar; stir until dissolved.
Stir in limeade concentrate and cold water; set mixture aside.
Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large mixing bowl.
Add 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a time, beating after each... - 34.8063
Frozen Rhett Butlers
Put all ingredients in blender container.
Blend till mixture is consistency of fine snow.
Place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
Heap into glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Serve with short straws. - 28.6626
Blender Daiquiris is a chilling and refreshing cocktail. Blender Daiquiris gets its taste from rum and limeade. Blender Daiquiris is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 16.7807
Frozen Strawberry Cooler
Fill blender with ice.
Add limeade and strawberries.
Blend until smooth.
Add water if needed. - 23.1756
Combine limeade, rum, and water, place in a covered plastic container; freeze.
Remove from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving.
Stir and spoon into champagne glasses. - 25.0759
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 32.5714
Combine first four ingredients.
Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 26.8273
Frozen Margaritas Supreme
1) Take 4 cocktail glasses and rub the rims with a wedge of lime.
2) In a saucer, place salt and spin the rim of every glass in the salt.
3) Set the prepared glasses aside.
4) In the container of an electric blender, combine the limeade,... - 41.3672
1.In an electric blender container, fill half of lemonade concentrate,limeade concentrate, orange juice concentrateand pineapple juice concentrate along with crushed ice leaving an inch space on the top/
2.Blend until slush like consistency is... - 32.3644
Combine candies and water in a small saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until candy melts.
Remove from heat, cool.
Cover and chill.
Add the remaining ingredients, stir well. - 26.3446
Anytime Wine Punch
Anytime Wine Punch is served as beverage across the world. If you like wine flavored beverages then try this Anytime Wine Punch recipe. - 22.7039
Pineapple Daiquiri Salad
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve its juice.
2. Add water to the juice to get a cup of juice. Keep aside at least 1/2 cup of the liquid.
3. In the container of a blender mix gelatin and 1/2 cup liquid. Process for 30 seconds and let it... - 40.444
Combine half of each of the first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a large freezer container.
Repeat procedure with remaining half of first 4 ingredients.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Remove... - 36.5585
1. In a boil add boiling water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
3. Serve over ice. - 37.5253
Lime Fluff Pie
1. In a bowl mix gelatin, boiling water, and sugar and stir.
2. Add limeade concentrate and cold water. Stir to mix and keep mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
4. Fold 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a... - 46.7629