- » Southern Lemon
Southern Lemon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern lemon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern lemon recipes.
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 26.8813
Old Southern Lemon Jelly
Stir until sugar is partly dissolved.
Cook over slow heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
Remove, seal in glass jar. - 17.6892
You May Also Like!
Southern Scallops In Lemon Butter Sauce
1) If using frozen scallops, thaw them.
2) Take a 12 inch skillet and place it on medium heat. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Move the skillet away for heat. Stir in scallops and cost evenly with butter.
4) Next, take Cajun... - 44.7099
Southern Lemon Chicken
Combine chicken pieces and lemon juice in a bowl just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
Fill a plastic bag with flour, salt, paprika and black... - 43.2831
Southern Deep Fried Shrimp With Bacon
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut bacon strips in two and wrap each half around a shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling. Serve... - 24.4001
Southern Style Deep Fried Oysters
Prepare Seafood Cocktail Sauce, if desired.
Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels.
If oysters are large, cut in half; set aside.
Preheat oven to 165F (75C).
In a wok, deep-fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 365F (185C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread... - 39.8725
Southern Shrimp Salad
This Southern Shrimp Salad appeals to all seafood fanatic alike. Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Southern Shrimp Salad, if you would like to give it a try! - 35.6354
Betty's "to Die For" Lemon Meringue Pie
If you're looking for a delectable and dainty-looking pie dish to adorn your summer buffet table, this lemony-sweet pie adorned with soft meringue peaks will surely floor you and your guests. This flavorful lime pie is a doddle to make, as Betty shows in this... - 128.516
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 21.8402
Betty's Lemonade Pitcher -- 4th Of July
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Lemonade Pitcher for the 4th of July. This is an old fashioned Southern drink with a modern twist. - 116.383
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 111.268
Orange Lemon Icing
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds to melt.
Add powdered sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir until smooth.
Spread over cooled cake or bar cookies. - 24.6077
Southern Lemon Recipes By Category