- » Southern Lemon
Southern Lemon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern lemon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern lemon recipes.
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 26.6689
Old Southern Lemon Jelly
Stir until sugar is partly dissolved.
Cook over slow heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
Remove, seal in glass jar. - 17.4737
You May Also Like!
Southern Scallops In Lemon Butter Sauce
1) If using frozen scallops, thaw them.
2) Take a 12 inch skillet and place it on medium heat. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Move the skillet away for heat. Stir in scallops and cost evenly with butter.
4) Next, take Cajun... - 44.5098
Southern Lemon Chicken
Combine chicken pieces and lemon juice in a bowl just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain chicken thoroughly and pat dry.
Fill a plastic bag with flour, salt, paprika and black... - 43.0643
Southern Deep Fried Shrimp With Bacon
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Cut bacon strips in two and wrap each half around a shrimp. Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
3. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp and deep-fry until golden. Drain on paper toweling. Serve... - 24.1928
Southern Style Deep Fried Oysters
Prepare Seafood Cocktail Sauce, if desired.
Drain oysters; pat dry with paper towels.
If oysters are large, cut in half; set aside.
Preheat oven to 165F (75C).
In a wok, deep-fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 365F (185C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread... - 39.6696
Southern Shrimp Salad
This Southern Shrimp Salad appeals to all seafood fanatic alike. Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Southern Shrimp Salad, if you would like to give it a try! - 35.4252
Betty's "to Die For" Lemon Meringue Pie
If you're looking for a delectable and dainty-looking pie dish to adorn your summer buffet table, this lemony-sweet pie adorned with soft meringue peaks will surely floor you and your guests. This flavorful lime pie is a doddle to make, as Betty shows in this... - 128.248
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass. - 23.2819
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 111
Southern Style Minted Green Beans
1 Remove the strings from the beans.
2 Wash thoroughly.
3 In a pan, add the beans along with a small amount of boiling water.
4 Cook, covered for 12 to 15 minutes or just until tender.
5 Drain well.
6 Combine the next 4 ingredients to the... - 39.3329
Southern Oysters Rockefeller
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use 2 (12-inch) pizza plates or pie pans to sprinkle with rock salt as a thin layer.
3) In a pan, add butter to melt.
4) Place scallions and celery to sauté until soft.
5) Add spinach, parsley, garlic... - 45.0963
Southern Lemon Recipes By Category