- » Southern Hen Dressing
Southern Hen Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern hen dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern hen dressing recipes.
Southern Chicken Salad
Boil hen until meat almost falls from bones.
With shears, cut the meat across the grain, into small pieces.
Place in bowl and squeeze over the juice of 1/2 lemon.
Add chopped celery and finely chopped eggs.
Blend with boiled dressing and... - 33.6361
Baked Chicken And Dressing
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the corn bread crumbs, celery, onion, ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of pepper and ½ cup of margarine. Mix well.
3) Place mixture in a casserole and place hen on the top.
4) In a... - 46.9853
Turkey Or Chicken Salad
Chop up turkey or chicken meat, add chopped celery, and season to taste with salt.
Mix with dressing made from the other ingredients as follows: Beat up the eggs well, add the butter or olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings; put on in a kettle and cook, stirring... - 35.3672
Chicken Salad With Cranberry Topping
1) Take a bowl and mix the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and whipped cream in it properly.
2) Keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Take a pan and cook the hen in boiling saline water until it becomes soft.
4) Drain the water off and... - 47.7497
Chicken And Fruit Salad
1) Take a pan and add salted water to it.
2) Cook the hen in the saline water by simmering it until tender.
3) Drain the excess water and cool.
4) Remove the skin of the chicken and de-bone it.
5) Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut it into... - 44.8777
1.Take the bones of the chicken out and dice the flesh into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.Put soup, onions, pimento, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and salad dressing in the chicken bowl and allow the chicken to get all... - 47.4851