- » Southern Fruit Pie
Southern Fruit Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fruit pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fruit pie recipes.
Southern Peach Skillet Pie
Cut shortening into flour until finely blended.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness and pat into a heavy iron skillet.
Fill with peaches, drained if frozen, and sprinkle with sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Dot with butter.
Fold... - 35.8978
Southern Apple Pie
Bake pie crust 7 minutes at 350°.
Mix filling ingredients thoroughly, and add apples.
Pour into partially baked shell, and continue baking at 450° for 30 minutes. - 33.1846
Southern Fresh Peach Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss peaches with sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and cinnamon; arrange in prepared shell.
Heat, covered, with wax paper, 4 to 6 minutes or until peaches are almost tender.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping; heat 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 34.6449
Easy Pie Crust - The Best, Flaky, Southern Pie Crust Ever
A crust can make or break the pie. Truly a very special item while making this fabulous dish. This video make a simple, easy and delicious pie crust. Make sure to use the right ingredient and ensure it remains cold at all times. It is easy to store and when... - 108.44
Easy Fruit Pie
Microwave butter in a 2-quart casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in sugars, water, and fruit.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Sift flour and cinnamon in a bowl together.
Cut in shortening.
Spoon batter over fruit mixture.
Sprinkle with brown... - 42.0085
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Combine milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 39.0628
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350Â° for 5 minutes.
Combine fruit and rum; fold into ice cream.
Spread ice cream mixture evenly over... - 30.5506
Southern Banana Pudding
Combine pudding mix, milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil; set aside.
Arrange layer of vanilla wafers in bottom of 2-quart baking dish.
Place a layer of banana slices over wafers... - 39.798
Classic Apple Pie
Want to try American's most popular dessert? Dave is making a classic apple pie using Granny Smith apples but you can even use red apple in case you don’t find the green ones. He explains the recipe in simple steps and prepares the classic apple pie with... - 89.4344
Cornmeal Streusel Apple Pie
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in cheese.
Gently work in butter with fingertips until mixture forms large crumbs.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove frozen pie from aluminum pie plate and place in an ungreased 10"... - 42.7492
Microwave Lemon Pie
Combine sugar and cornstarch in a 4-cup glass measure.
Stir in hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until thick.
Stir well after 2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks and slowly stir in part of the hot pudding.
Then beat the egg yolk mixture into the hot... - 42.9046
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Gently stir in blackberries.
Pour into pastry shell; chill until firm.
Garnish each... - 25.5907
Mayflower Deep Dish Apple Pie
Collect and measure ingredients, peel and slice apples very thin, removing cores and seeds about 3 cups of tart apples.
Roll out bottom crust and line in earthen dish neatly.
Spread 1/2 cup of the sugar evenly over the bottom.
Arrange sliced apples in the - 32.0957
Festive Cranberry 'freezer Pie
Combine first 4 ingredients;â€™ mix well.
Press mixture on bottorri andâ€™ sides of an ungreased 8-inch spring formâ€™ pan.
Combine cranberries and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add egg whites, orange juice con... - 38.3787
Dried Peach Cream Pie
Combine peaches and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar; pour into pastry shell.
Combine 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually add milk,... - 38.4704
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
1. In a heavy saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, and salt and mix.
2. Stir in milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Blend into sugar mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thick.
5. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
6. Take off from heat.
7.... - 48.7112
Holder's Angel Strawberry Pie
Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry; add sugar, baking powder, and salt gradually, beating after each addition.
Pile into buttered pyrex pie pan and bake in 250-degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
When cool, place drained strawberries in pie shell, cover wi - 26.4394
.coconut Pineapple Pie
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Stir in next 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Pour mixture into pastry shell.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 minutes or until filling is set. - 24.5047
Slice Of 9-inch Double-crust Lemon Pie
Roll half of pastry to 1/8 -inch thickness on a lightly floured surface; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar, flour, and salt, stirring well.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar mixture, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, and... - 42.1426
Fresh Apple Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; roll out pastry... - 38.8449
Lime Fluff Pie
Combine gelatin, boiling water, and sugar; stir until dissolved.
Stir in limeade concentrate and cold water; set mixture aside.
Beat cream cheese until smooth in a large mixing bowl.
Add 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a time, beating after each... - 34.8063
Lemon Twirl Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
Beat eggs until thickly and lemon colored.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot mixture into eggs; add to remaining hot mixture, stirring... - 34.2425
Lattice Fruit Mince Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, cornflour, baking powder and salt. Rub butter in the mixture to look like coarse crumbs.
3. Stir in sugar in the mixture.
4. Make a well in the centre of the mixture with your hands. Pour... - 46.3489
Key Lime Flavored With Angostura Bitters
Beat egg yolks.
Add 1/2 of the sugar, and the lime juice and salt.
Cook in double boiler until custard coats spoon.
Remove from fire and add gelatin which has been soaked in 1/2 cup cold water.
Add bitters and rind.
Mix well until mixture begins to thicke - 31.97
Japanese Fruit Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl mix ingredients like beaten eggs, sugar, butter, vinegar, raisins, chopped pecans, flaked coconut.
3. Portion out this mixture on pastry shell and bake for about 45 minutes at 325.... - 38.9829
Baked Fruit Pies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a saucepan, combine first 2 ingredients and boil with water for 60 minutes
2. Now combine next 2 ingredients
3. And now sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface,... - 40.3149
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 48.2798
Ice Cream Pie With Rum Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°
2. In a bowl mix well combining first 5 ingredients.
3. Butter a 9-inch pie plate and firmly press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes and cool... - 46.8845
Baked Dried Fruit
Place apricots and prunes in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Add orange sections and pineapple.
Top with pie filling.
Pour sherry over all.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 31.2952
Glazed Fruit Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; chill well.
Coat bananas with lemon juice, and add to mixture.
Serve immediately - 22.3145
Ham And Spiced Fruit
Place ham in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Arrange sweet potatoes around ham.
Combine brown sugar, mustard, and 1/2 cup of the reserved fruit juices.
Pour over ham and sweet potatoes.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 5... - 35.7182
Warm Spiced Fruit
Combine fruit in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Pour apple juice over fruit, and sprinkle with spices, stir gently.
Bake at 325Â° for 45 minutes.
Spoon into 6 individual compotes, top each with 1 teaspoon toasted pecans.
Serve warm. - 30.8696
Little Peach Pies
Combine peaches and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 40 minutes or until peaches are tender, adding more water, if necessary.
Stir in 1/2 cup sugar, raisins, butter, and nutmeg, mixing well.
Divide pastry... - 42.727
Fried Apple Pies
Combine apples and water in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens.
Stir in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Roll pastry onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch... - 38.7156
Fresh Blueberry Cream Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take the container of electric mixer and put sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and egg and blend for 5 minutes.
When the mixture is smooth, put blueberries.
3.Take a pastry shell and... - 48.3842
Stir all together until it thickens.
Take pie crust (not too short), roll thin, cut in circles 5 inches in diameter (cut by outline of a saucer).
Place 1 tablespoon of chicken filling in center of pastry circle; fold over and crimp edges as for old-fashioned... - 27.4767
Apple Pie Filling
Combine the sugar, water and cornstarch in a saucepan, then cook and stir until smooth.
Add the apples and cinnamon and cook until tender.
Pack in sterilized jars and process at 5 pounds pressure in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes or in a water bath for 20... - 30.5404
Very Blueberry Pie
Make a smooth paste of the water, flour and salt.
Boil 1 cup of the blueberries with sugar and water.
Add the flour paste and stir until it thickens.
Remove from stove and cool.
When cool, add the remaining blueberries and put into baked pie... - 37.8628
Line a 9-inch pieplate with half of pastry, set aside.
Combine berries, sugar, flour, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, toss well.
Spoon berry mixture into pastry-lined pieplate.
Dot mixture with butter.
Roll out remaining pastry to 1/8-inch thickness, and cut... - 32.8038
Combine cranberries, 1/2 cup sugar and nuts; place in pastry-lined pie pan.
Beat eggs; add remaining 1 cup sugar, flour, melted margarine and shortening.
Pour over cranberry mixture and bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. - 35.6563
Fresh Blueberry Pie
Combine the first 7 ingredients.
Turn into a 9-inch pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Dot with butter or margarine.
Cover with the remaining pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Trim, turn under, and flute edge.
Cut a gash in top crust to allow for... - 41.9452
Cheesy Honey Apple Pie
1. Make pastry with quantities directed.
3. Roll and use to line a 9-inch pie plate.
4. Pinch up and flute edge; you should have enough pastry to make it slightly raised for a fancy effect.
5. Chill crust 15 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 375°F.
7.... - 45.0965
Lemon Ice Cream Pie
1) Make 1/2-inch slices of ice cream. Lightly grease 9-inch piepan and place ice cream at the bottom and sides of it.
2) As ice cream softens, smooth slices with a spoon and shape up as a pie shell.
3) Place in fridge for 2 1/2 hours till firm.
4) In... - 45.509
Baked Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a 12x8x2-inch baking dish, place the apples.
3) Combine together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and sprinkle all over the apples. Mix together the lightly.
4) Dot with... - 44.6059
Fresh Pineapple Pie
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Mix remaining ingredients and cook, stirring until thickened; cool.
Pour into lined pie pan.
Adjust top crust and seal edges well.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve slightly warm or cold. - 40.5838
Fresh Pear Pie
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Pare, quarter and core pears.
Arrange slices in pie shell.
In small bowl combine sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt; pour over pearslices; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover with top crust; seal edges; flute.
Bake... - 40.3522
Fresh Berry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a bowl, mix sugar with corn starch.
4. Add berries and toss to mix.
5. Into the pastry, pour the filling mixture into it.
6. Cover pie with... - 41.234
1) Place the pie shell directly over the rack and bake as per directions. After a minute, prick all over with a fork.
2) In a saucepan, thaw and crush the strawberries, stir in the cornstarch and jelly, then bring to a boil and cook until thick and... - 43.737
Mincemeat Peach Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 425°F.
2) Take a saucepan and mix the mincemeat and water.
3) Boil the contents of the pan for a minute.
4) Add the pie filling and a couple of tablespoons of orange rind after removing it from... - 44.9705
Peach Praline Pie
Mix first 4 ingredients for 10 minutes.
Combine next 4 ingredients and sprinkle 1/3 of mixture over bottom of unbaked pie shell.
Top with peach mixture, then rest of topping.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes... - 39.6254
Frozen Pear Pie Filling
Combine the ascorbic acid, sugar, salt and tapioca and sprinkle over each pear after being peeled.
Add the lemon juice and mix well.
Line four 8-inch pie pans with aluminum foil, freezer paper or film, extending lining 5 inches beyond rims of pans.
Spoon 4... - 34.1851
Pineapple Angel Pie
Mix together pineapple, water, sugar, salt, and cornstarch.
Cook over boiling water in top of double boiler, stirring; cook until thick.
Set aside to cool.
When cold, fold in stiffly beaten egg whiles.
Pour into baked pic shell.
Cover with whipped cream and... - 41.5409
Peach Pie Filling For Freezing
Place the peaches in a large container.
Dissolve the ascorbic acid in water and pour over the peaches.
Combine the peaches, sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and salt.
Line four 5-inch pie pans with heavy-duty foil, extending foil 5 inches over rims.
Spoon... - 39.8496
Apricot Pineapple Pies
Put apricots in saucepan and add water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add pineapple, then dry ingredients mixed together.
Simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until slightly thickened and clear, stirring... - 35.703
Slice Of Lemon Pie
1. Roll half portion of the pastry on a floured surface.
2. Fit the pie in a pie plate of approximately 9 inches.
3. Set the pie plate aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5. In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt and 1 1/4 cups of sugar.... - 49.2541
Tart Lemon Apple Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 425°F.
2) De-seed the lemons and cut them in halves.
3) Take a bowl and grind the lemon pulp along with the rind.
4) Add eggs, apples and sugar to it and mix in well.
5) Take a pie-pans lined with... - 40.4576
Deep Dish Peach Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Combine together the water or peach syrup, peaches, lemon juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
3) Cook and stir the ingredients over moderate heat till the mixture is thick and bubbly.... - 40.6147
Pop In Pan Frozen Strawberry Pie
Wash and hull the strawberries.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Line four 8-inch pie pans with heavy-duty foil.
Let the foil extend about 6 inches beyond rims of pans.
Pour in filling and fold the foil over top loosely.
Freeze until firm.
Remove from... - 38.274
Deep Dish Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut the pears in halves.
3) Use a 1 1/2 -quart casserole or deep-dish 9-inch pie plate to place the pears.
4) Squeeze lemon juice on top.
5) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to combine... - 49.6279
Coconut Pineapple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and beat eggs in it until thick and lemon colored.
3) Add all butter, sugar, flour, pineapple and flaked coconut. Mix nicely.
4) Pour the mixture into pastry shell and bake for about 50... - 39.3945
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Fit the pastry into 9-inch piepan by rolling it to 1/8th of thickness.
3. In a skillet mix pineapple, cornstarch, salt, sugar, and evaporated milk; and cook it till it turns thick. The mixture should... - 44.8493
Fresh Apple Pie
1)Mix flour and salt together.
2)Use a pastry blender and cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse meal.
3)Sprinkle little cold water, evenly over surface and stir with a fork till all the dry ingredients are moistened.
4)Give shape of a ball,... - 46.7974
Lime Fluff Pie
1. In a bowl mix gelatin, boiling water, and sugar and stir.
2. Add limeade concentrate and cold water. Stir to mix and keep mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
4. Fold 1/4 cup gelatin mixture, one tablespoon at a... - 46.7629
Lime Chiffon Banana Pie
Microwave marshmallows and lime juice in a 3-quart glass mixing bowl at MEDIUM 3 minutes.
Stir mixture at 1 minute intervals.
Beat egg yolks in a small bowl.
Stir a small amount of hot marshmallow mixture into egg yolks.
Stir egg yolks into remaining... - 44.1756
1. Prepare the pastry, cook it and keep aside for cooling.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornstarch and ¾ cup sugar and mix well.
3. Mix lemon juice, lemon peel and water to the mixture.
4. Separate egg yolks and egg whites and keeping... - 46.6147
Classic Deep Dish Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the large pie pan with 1 pastry crust.
3) In a bowl, place the apples, with splices and dredged with lemon juice.
4) Add sugar and flour to the apples and mix well.
5) Put the apple mixture in the... - 41.9523
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 41.292
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble
Surprising people with fresh spring or summer fruits can be easy with this intuitive recipe. Check out chef Tamra Davis making the strawberry and rhubarb crumble using the fruits fresh in simple and easy steps. Right for Southern dinners! - 111.094
Add all ingredients to well-blended eggs.
Place in uncooked pie shell and bake slowly.
Suggested temperature, 235 to 250 degrees. - 24.531
Cherry Jubilee Pie
1. Bake the pastry shells and allow it to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add sugar, cherry pie filling, and spices, blend it properly and set it asie.
3. Follow the package directions, while making topping mix and beat until the mixture turns... - 44.2093
Key Lime Pie
Soak gelatin in lime juice and let dissolve.
Separate yolks from whites of eggs and put 1/2 of the sugar in each.
Beat yolk mixture until lemon colored; add lime juice and gelatin, condensed milk and beat all thoroughly.
Fold in the beaten egg whites and - 27.9405
Quick Banana Pie
Combine pudding mix and milk in 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir and cool.
Pour half the pudding mixture into the pastry shell.
Cover mixture with sliced bananas.
Add remaining... - 39.0859
Cranberry Apple Pie
Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add apple and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in cranberries.
Pour mixture into pastry shell; sprinkle with... - 42.7241
Tart Lemon Pie
Grate rind from lemons; set grated rind aside.
Remove and discard pith from lemons.
Quarter and seed lemons.
Combine lemon, grated rind, eggs, sugar, and lemon juice in container of an electric blender; process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to... - 44.2494
Lemon Twirl Pie
1 In a small saucepan, add the first 5 ingredients.
2 Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until heated thoroughly.
3 In a bowl, beat the eggs until thick and lemon colored.
4 Gradually blend about one-fourth of the hot mixture intothe... - 40.1716
Delicious Apple Turnovers
Combine apples and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly mash apples, add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 42.6632
Chess pies are delightful raisin and nut pies made with chopped nutmeats. Flavored with vanilla, the chess pies are made with a southern pastry base and baked with a meringue topping. Delicious and nutty with a hint of vanilla, this pie can be served aone or... - 43.8143
Peach Cobbler: Old Fashioned And Homemade With A Buttery Pie Crust
A nicely baked peach cobbler. A fine video showing how to prepare this classic recipe loaded with the peaches. It has a rich double, pie-like crust instead of the typical biscuit-like crust making it crunchy yet moist. The rich taste of cinnamon makes it... - 120.491
Solo Apricot Parfait Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar.
3. Stir in flour to form a dough.
4. In a 9 inch pie pan, press the dough at the bottom and sides.
5. Bake the crust in oven for about 12-15 minutes... - 50.1189
Spicy Baked Peaches
Drain peaches, reserving 2/3 cup juice.
Place peach halves in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, set aside.
Combine peach juice, sugar, margarine, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat, stirring until margarine melts.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth... - 32.8057
Fried Apricot Turnovers
Combine apricots and just enough water to cover in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until tender.
Add sugar, cinnamon, butter, and lemon juice.
Mash apricot mixture well.
Divide pastry into 2... - 36.9093
Layered Plum Crunch
Combine apple juice, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon, and ginger in a medium saucepan, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and thickened.
Stir in plums.
Spoon plum mixture into individual dessert dishes, chill... - 35.2796
Peaches And Dumplings
Heat peaches and syrup to boiling in a large saucepan.
Combine biscuit mix, sugar, apple pie spice, and milk; drop dough by spoonfuls onto boiling fruit.
Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes. - 20.9897
Microwaved Blueberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Stir to mix well.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes. - 19.7222
Georgia Peach Cobbler
Drain peach slices, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Place peach slices and reserved liquid in 9-inch round glass cake dish.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons dry pudding mix.
Microwave butter in a 1-quart glass bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.
Stir in remaining... - 40.9138
Frozen Cheesecake With Raspberry Sauce
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter; mix well.
Firmly press mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill.
Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well.
Beat egg yolks... - 35.298
Ice Cream Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. Into the cooled pastry shell, fill ice-cream and spread it evenly.
3. Using a foil, wrap the pie and seal edges by folding under the... - 32.2608
Orange Cream Pie
Mix dry ingredients in top part of double boiler.
Stir in milk, fruit juice, and water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Combine orange rind and lemon juice with egg yolks; add cooked mixture gradually.
Cook over hot water until... - 38.8042
Add raisins to water, simmer until tender (3-5 minutes).
Combine sugars, cornstarch, and salt; stir into hot raisins.
Cook slowly, stirring constantly, to full rolling boil; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend in fruit rinds and juices.
Pour hot filling... - 44.7514
Simple Chicken Pot Pie
1) In a glass bowl combine milk, onion and pepper to form a gravy mix.
2) Place the glass bowl in the microwave and cook on high power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, vegetables and the thick gravy.
4)... - 39.6523
Baked Apples Stuffed Wit Cereal Nuggets
Core apples three-fourths through, peel top third of each apple.
Place apples in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle cavity of each apple with 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon mixture.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes.
Remove from... - 29.3152
1.In a large bowl, mix 1/2 chunks of pineapple with chicken, celery, green onion, lemon juice, salt, cashew nuts and mayonnaise.
2.Take pastry shell and fil it with chicken mixture and press the shell gently.
3.Keep the pastries in... - 33.736
Apple Cream Tart
1) Into the pastry blender, add 1 cup of flour, 1/4 teaspoons salt, and pieces of butter
2) Mix till the mixture is coarse
3) Tip in 7 tablespoons of sour cream, added 1 tablespoon at a time
4) Using a fork, stir to combine with the coarse mixture
5)... - 49.1603
Deep Dish Blackberry Cobbler
1)Prepare pastry dough.
2)Mix together sugar, flour, lemon juice, salt and blackberries.
3)Roll out half of dough into 1.8 inch thickness.
4)In a greased baking dish of size 2 quart, fit the rolled out pastry on bottom and... - 44.1338
Stir all ingredients together in large bowl.
This will keep two weeks without the apples and bananas.
(Add them when ready to serve.) The base will freeze well. - 35.0026
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
1) Take a medium bowl and combine crumbs, butter, and powdered sugar and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan, pour the mixture in it and set aside.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and whip cream cheese until soft and... - 46.7662
Glazed Fruit Salad
1. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients and chill well.
2. Coat bananas with lemon juice and add to mixture.
3. Serve immediately. - 34.5139
Hot Fruit Compote
Crumble macaroons in a shallow pan.
Bake at 400Â° for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally; cool.
Sprinkle half of macaroons in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Layer remaining ingredients in order given.
Sprinkle on remaining macaroons,... - 36.3639
Fancy Fruit Tart
1) Combine flour, oil, milk, sugar and salt and pour into a pie plate.
2) Pat into the bottom and sides of the plate.
3) Prick the mixture with fork.
4) Cook on high power for 6 to 7 minutes.
5) Take the plate out and cool.
6) In a... - 41.7106
Virginia Pecan Pie
1. Prepare unbaked pastry shell.
2. Beat eggs slightly in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter or margarine and vanilla. Pour into prepared shell; arrange pecan bring just to boiling. Cool slightly. Brush over fruit to glaze.... - 31.9403
Southern Fruit Pie Recipes By Category