- » Southern Fruit
Southern Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fruit recipes.
Southern Sunrise Smoothie
A great smoothie to start your day! Made with a blend of peaches, greens and strawberries. Filled with flavor and a great thick consistency, this is a delicious green smoothie. If you’re worried about adding in the greens…don’t worry! The presence of a... - 114.939
Southern Georgia Julep Cocktail
Hosting a party and wondering what to include in the drinks menu? This video might just come handy. Watch it now to learn an easy to make Southern Georgia Julep recipe. This is a very very flavorful cocktail and is sure to impress all. - 82.4524
Southern Coconut Almond Fruit Cake
1. Line 9-inch tube pan or five 5 3/4 by 31/4" loaf pans with foil. In small bowl, mix raisins and sherry; let stand.
2. In bowl, combine citron, lemon peel, pineapple, coconut, and 1 cup flour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl with mixer at low... - 35.374
Southern Fruit Tarts
Cream the eggs, butter and sugar; then add the finely ground fruits.
Line small, scalloped tart pans or small muffin tins with rich pastry.
Use enough of the above mixture to make each tart about 3/4 full - using 1 to 2 teaspoons each.
Bake at 375° for 25... - 30.9094
You May Also Like!
Southern Dried Fruit Compote
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place fruit in a colander and rinse fruit under tap water.
3. Place the fruit in a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and cover it with boiling water.
4. Cover dish with a lid or with wax paper.
5. Bake... - 42.4372
Southern Banana Pudding
Combine pudding mix, milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan; blend well.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil; set aside.
Arrange layer of vanilla wafers in bottom of 2-quart baking dish.
Place a layer of banana slices over wafers... - 38.4331
Southern Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Press half the crumb mixture into bottom of casserole. Bake until firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside... - 33.5306
Southern Shortcake is a delicious biscuit topped with cream and strawberries. Try this Mexican dessert and your joy will know no bounds once you bite into it. So what do you think about this Southern Shortcake ? - 42.6295
Southern Peach Shortcake
Place peaches in bottom of well greased 8 in. (20 cm) baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1 T. (15 mL) of the sugar replacement, the almond extract and cinnamon.
Combine flour, remaining 1 T. (15 mL) sugar replacement, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
Add... - 39.9094
Southern Peach Yam Bake
Combine the brown sugar, flour and nutmeg in a bowl; cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the pecans.
Arrange the yams and peaches in a 11/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over the top.
Bake, uncovered, for 35... - 32.9751
Southern Pumpkin Pacan Muffins
Combine the first seven ingredients and mix well.
In a smaller bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, sour cream, molasses and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Pour liquid ingredients into center of dry ingredients.
Stir quickly until flour disappears and spoon into... - 34.4809
Southern Plum Roll
Combine biscuit mix and 2 tablespoons sugar; moisten with enough milk to form a stiff dough.
Roll into oblong shape on slightly floured board; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Drain plums, re- serving juice; remove seeds.
Press through food mill.
Spread... - 38.9543
1. Section and peel the orange
2. Clean, peel and dice the pineapples and mix with the oranges
3. Add the coconut mixture to the pan and mix well again
4. Combine the orange and the pineapple mixture
5. Pour this mixture the fruit... - 43.6334
Southern Apple Pie
Bake pie crust 7 minutes at 350°.
Mix filling ingredients thoroughly, and add apples.
Pour into partially baked shell, and continue baking at 450° for 30 minutes. - 30.9241
Southern Fruit Recipes By Category