- » Southern Fried Steak
Southern Fried Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fried steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fried steak recipes.
Southern Chicken Fried Steak With White Gravy
Want an easy and delicious chicken recipe to try at home? Scott shows us his version of Southern Chicken Fried Steak with White Gravy. He has shown the recipe in great detail except for the dry rub recipe which he has shown in some other video. It’s worth... - 113.793
Southern Fried Steak With Gravy
Cut steaks in square pieces if possible.
Beat with edge of plate or meat mallet to break down tissues.
Salt and pepper; brown the steaks in the hot shortening and set aside while making gravy.
In the same fat, brown the onions, adding more shortening if... - 42.8327
You May Also Like!
Southern Fried Steak
1. Season the steaks with the pepper and salt. In a small shallow bowl, beat the whole egg, egg white, and milk. Dip the steaks into this mixture, then into the flour, shaking off any excess.
2. In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the... - 32.9341
Shape chopped steak into 1 large patty, handling as little as possible.
Cook in frying pan over hot fire.
We like it black outside, very rare inside.
Place on a very hot platter and serve with the condiments and cream in their own containers, all hot.
As no... - 34.5884
Country Fried Steak
This country fried steak recipe is a skillet cooked round steak recipe. Floured and cooked with onions with coffee and milkd for a flavored gravy, the country fried steak can be served with meal of choice with the gravy spooned over it. - 45.3996
Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
1.Start by partially freezing the steak, also slice diagonally across the grain into 2- x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a shallow container, combine next 3 ingredeints, mix well and add steak to it
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add steak... - 44.0139
Southern Beef And Bean Pot
Trim all fat from the meat and cut it into large fork-size pieces. Coat in the seasoned flour. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat with the onions until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the stock, beans and berries. Tie the bay leaf and... - 28.9987
Ramen Vegetable Steak Stir-fried
1. Take a medium sized bowl, mix beef strips, garlic, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and ground red pepper; toss to coat. Keep aside.
2. Throw away seasoning packet if any from noodles package.
3. In large saucepan, boil 2 cups water Break block of noodles... - 42.4917
Country Fried Steak And Cream Gravy
1. Start by pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness, follow by cutting into serving-size pieces
2. Now sprinkle the steaks with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic salt, then dredge steak in 1/2 cup flour, and dip in 1/2 cup milk,... - 42.517
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.5814
Savory Gammon Steaks
Slice the mushrooms.
Melt the butter in a small pan and gently fry mushrooms for 1 to 2 minutes.
Slice the tomatoes.
Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan.
Mix thoroughly and remove from the heat.
Place the mushroom and tomato mixture in the centre of... - 38.7251
Steak fingers is a fried steak recipe prepared with round steak strips. Floured and coated in an egg coating, the steak fingers are well cooked and can be served as a side in meals. - 36.7684