- » Southern Fried Pickle
Southern Fried Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of southern fried pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for southern fried pickle recipes.
Fried Dill Pickles
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Combine 3 1/2 cups flour, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
Dip pickles into milk mixture, and dredge in flour mixture; repeat procedure.
Deep fry in hot oil (350Â°) until pickles float to surface and... - 28.4377
How To Make Fried Pickles
Pop-able salty little bites that deliver a big, satisfying crunch!
Serve Hot with cool, creamy Ranch.
I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!!! - 111.092
Southern Fried Chicken Legs
If you have failed making Southern Fried Chicken Legs several times, Chef Scott is going to put an end to your woes with this recipe video. He is not only showing his recipe but also gives us valuable tips on how to make them perfectly without letting the... - 128.143
Place the figs in a large bowl, then sprinkle with the soda and add 6 quarts boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then thoroughly rinse the figs in cool water and drain.
Bring 2 1/2 cups sugar and 2 quarts water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add the figs and... - 42.2079
Fried Dill Pickles
1) In a bowl beat together, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce , Tabasco and 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Season the egg mixture to taste.
3) In another bowl combine together 2 cups flour and season to taste.
4) In a wok, heat oil to 350°F.
5) Coat the... - 45.6149
Oysters A La Driscoll
Mince the oysters along with the onion, celery, chow-chow pickle, and parsley.
Put this into a frying pan along with fresh creamery butter, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
Salt and pepper are added and the mixture is thickened with bread crumbs.
Constant... - 37.3931
Fried Oyster Sandwich
Fried Oyster Sandwich has a divine taste. If you like seafood with mayonnaise flavored with lemon juice sandwiched between French bread then try this Fried Oyster Sandwich recipe. You will adore it. - 42.7533
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 44.9488
13 Boy Curry
Melt butter in kettle.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Stir in flour and curry.
Gradually pour in gravy, while stirring.
Add next 5 ingredients and cook until curry is smooth and thickened.
Sprinkle these one at a time over the curry and rice put chutney... - 33.152
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 56.7628
1. Mix together ground chicken, mustard, salt, garlic and pepper.
2. Form into four chicken patties.
3. Heat non - stick frying pan over medium high temperature for about 2 minutes.
4. Spray pan with vegetable oil cooking spray.
5. Add... - 47.0818
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.5299
Special Oysters Brochette
1) Rub oysters in flour.
2) Rub bacon in flour.
3) Alternately put oysters and bacon on 2 wooden skewers.
4) Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
5) Strain from oil and keep aside.
6) Serve on top of toast. On the serving plate arrange... - 41.3221
Lemon Tartar Sauce
1. In small non-metallic bowl, add mayonnaise.
2. Add lemon juice and peel to it and whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. Stir in the pickle, onion and pimiento.
4. Serve the tarter sauce as a dipping sauce or use to coat cold foods. It... - 31.3141
1. Pat dry the fish fillets with paper towel, rub both sides with salt and then cut them into 1 1/2 inch 3-5 cm wide, diagonal strips.
2. Leave it aside for 20 minutes, then again pat them dry with paper towel (the salt will extract some of the... - 44.2474
Spiced Mustard Greens
Wash mustard greens in water 4 or 5 times and slice coarsely.
Cut pork into slices 1/8 inch thick.
Fry until about half done in a very large saucepan.
Add hot water and greens.
Cover and cook for 35 minutes, or until mustard greens are tender.
Tie... - 38.2515